Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sweta TiwariYour feedback matters!
I have PCOD since 4 years, and I have never taken any medications regarding this. But I get continuous bleeding since past 4 months and I have consulted 4 doctors concerning this, and they say it's due to hormonal imbalance, and I have been into Primolut-N since then. I have to take it continuously for being in normal condition or else my bleeding starts again. There is no permanent solution for this problem? Please doc help me!
Hi doctors .frezzed sperm can increase sperm count while iui treatment .bz I tried 3 iui no success rate. Without ivf treatment there s any other changes to get pregnant.
I am 6 months pregnant woman, there is a lots of swelling on my feet. What to do you? I daily dip in warm water for some time but still have lots of swelling.
I have been suffering from strong pain in my period since 5 years. I am now 48 years old. I have two male child. My conjugal life is 27 years. I am still live with my husband.
Sir/Madam: my ant doesn't come period since 3 months while groundex tests comes negative. Please advise us.
Hi. I have started trying for baby now Just wanted to know about early pregnancy symptoms suffering from nasal congestion, stuffy nose, sore throat are these early pregnancy signs? I read somewhere these are the early pregnancy symptoms My last period was on 25 to 28 august.
Sex is an act that is supposed to leave you satisfied and happy, but sometimes that’s not the case. This can be due pain or discomfort, stress or low confidence levels. However, by adopting a few simple ways you can enjoy a healthier and a much more satisfying love-making session.
1. Talk between the sheets: This is very important. Your partner wouldn’t know what you’re in the mood of until and unless you tell them. Nobody can read minds. Know each other erogenous zones to know what turns your partner on. When your partner does something you like, or does something you don’t like, you should let them know in order to derive maximum pleasure during sex.
2. Make use of the correct lubricant: This is applicable for women: just as wetness is a part of sex, so is dryness no matter if you’re in the mood or not. Women hardly ever get the 20 minutes of foreplay they need to be properly lubricated before sex. Sometimes factors like childbirth, breastfeeding or menopause can aggravate this situation. So in such cases it is best to use a liquid lubricant that doesn’t cause allergy to you and your partner, and can make sex a smooth and pleasurable activity. Avoid baby oil or body lotions if you’re using a latex condom.
3. Check with your doctor for itching/ burning sensations: If you’re suffering from itching or burning sensations in your privates, then chances are you might be suffering from an infection. If it causes problem in your sex life, then a doctor should be immediately consulted. Sometimes it may just be an allergy to latex or a lubricant. In such cases try switching to a different type of condom and/or lubricant.
4. Explore different things together: A shift in position or a new sex activity can make sex highly enjoyable and exciting, adding that zing that was missing in your sex life. Indulge in role playing, sex toys or even light bondage if you like to spice things up in the bed. Also, keep shifting left, right, up and down in the same sex position to heighten pleasure.
5. Get enough sleep: Getting your fix of 8 hours of sleep is very important for a healthy love making session. Lack of sleep can leave you tired and not in the mood of any sort of sexual activity. It can even lower libido in men and in extreme cases it can lead to sexual dysfunction as well. So rest well to enjoy your private time with your partner.
My GF and me had sex on oct 8th and 9th. She took ipill on 8th and She had her periods on oct 13th with less bleeding. 14th normal bleeding and 15th less. Is it normal to have invariable bleeding after taking ipill. Did the ipill worked. Her period was due on oct 27th. But due to pill the period might have occurred early. Please clarify.
What is best method to check pregnancy. My wife is 51 years and her period not. Stopped yet. We take precautions but failed to take this tome. Is there chance of pregnancy. If yes how to check. Her last period from 1-3 Jan.
My wife had taken abortion pill on 1. That day pain was heavy and even the bleeding. But slowly its decreasing. But I am worried even its bleeding on 5 day. I just want to know is it normal or there is something to be worried Note-pain and bleeding is decreasing a bit daily.
Hi, I am 26 years old lady and my husband's age is 28. We both are working in IT firms. I want to know about what would be the right time to plan a baby. We got married in july 2014. We wish to plan it in End of 2018. Would it be too late or is there any chances for complication because of age. I am getting my periods regularly (usually in 28 days and my cycle mainly remain for 3-4 days) My first period time was when I was in 8th standard. So is there any thing like as I got my periods early I should plan baby early? regards, Shruti.
Meri pragnancy 5 week 2 day ki hai or mujhe 15 days se boht light. Bleeding ho rhi hai Dr. ne dwai di hai bt bleeding ruk nhi rahi hai. Ultrasound krwaya to usme 5 week 2 days pragnancy aayi or sac 0.71 hai kya meri pragnancy theek rahegi.
I am a 23 year old single female. I have my periods usually over a gap of 32-33 days. Now it's over 36 days, and the periods hasn't started yet. I have been experiencing problems like severe mood swings, leg pain and headache. Is there any problem? Why there is a sudden change in periods?
I am 20 years old and I am 120 kg and I am pregnant how can I maintain my weight now and how can I loose my weight after pregnancy.
I am 24 years, recently dignosed from pcos and thyroid(tsh 6. 16). Irregular menstrual cycles, weight gain(currently 63kgs), acne problem, sleep disorder. Please suggest me with natural ways to cure it and to loose weight. Thanks
My daughter has irregular periods ever since they started. Lately she is having periods for as long as 20 days . And after few days the cycle repeats. Bleeding is very low like drops for a week and then good flow for a week. Right now we are giving her pause tablets 500 mg once day to stop the flow. But once we stop it the flow starts again in a day or two. Pls advise what shd i do to settle this problem.
Hi, I am 33 years old and I have 2 kids. I had tubectomy surgery 11 years back, now we want to have one more baby, please suggest which one is the best procedure.
1. Always keep your nails neat and trimmed. Long nails tend to get in the way and tempt you to bite them.
2. Use mint chewing gums or flavoured candies as a distraction. They keep your mouth busy and distracts the mind away from your nails.
3. Apply a few drops of neem oil on your fingers and let them dry. The bitter taste of neem oil will stop involuntary nail biting to an extent.
4. Keep a stress ball handy. Use it to distract yourself whenever you feel like biting your nails.
5. Even if this practice cannot be followed throughout the day, make sure to use gloves or adhesive bandages whenever possible. The fact that you will not be able to bite your nails will register in your mind and kill the habit slowly.
6. If you are okay with it, use nail polish to style your fingernails. This encourages you to grow nails as well.
7. Stress is a major factor that induces nail-biting in certain people. You will notice that you do not bite nails much when your mind is fresh and relaxed.
I am 20 year old I took unwanted 72 after 1 hr. 17 to 21 is my periods date I did it on 29. But now after 4 days little amount white discharge is there what does it means? Pill failed or it is normal what are chances of pregnancy.
Gonorrhea : Disease + Symptoms
Gonorrhea is a contagious disease that can affect both men and women. It is caused by a bacterium called Neisseria gonorrhoeae that can easily grow in the mucus membranes of the human body.
It is mostly transmitted when an uninfected person gets in sexual contact with an infected person. It can also be spread when a mother's infected body fluids come in contact with her newborn during childbirth.
It is a common infection and the symptoms vary for both men and women. The symptoms are:
Symptoms in Women:
- White or greenish-yellow vaginal discharge
- Burning sensation while urinating
- Pain in the lower abdomen and in the pelvic region
- Occurrence of Conjunctivitis
- Spotting or light bleeding after sexual intercourse
- Bleeding between periods
Symptoms in Men:
- White or greenish-yellow discharge from the penis
- Swelling and pain in the testicles
- Burning sensation while urinating
The symptoms come to notice usually within 2 to 10 days of the infection in case of women and it takes approximately 14 days for them to be recognized in the case of men. However in a few cases, the symptoms may take as long as 30 days to appear or they may appear so negligibly that they are hardly noticeable if they occur at all.