Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My wife is 48 year old and she is not interested in sex since last 8 months What should be the problem with her Please Advise.
Dear Dr. in case of any pregnancy, the grls have periods or not, my gf gets regular periods bt he gets proids continue.
Hi, I recently had unprotected sex with my gf and at the time of ejaculation I pulled it out. So I am sure that I didn't inject any thing. This happened after 21 days of her periods, I hope this is safe time. She had periods on 23rd of last month and now she is due, but it's not happened even today. Max how many days we can wait to decide on the pregnancy/conceiving in this situation. Can eating unripe papaya, pineapples, aspirin, vitamin c, exercises and 5-6 cups of tea help in not getting conceived. Please suggest. Thanks.
I am 34 year old ,i have to ask a question related to my wife, she is 30 years old and has miscarriage problem since last one year, last year she has lost her pregnancy of 14 week Feb 20015, in this year she has lost her pregnancy of 12 week in this July, pl advice us to get out of this problem, do the needful for us.
Had sex a few days back. I wore an inside out condom and after ejaculation realized that it was inside out. However the condom did not break. What are the chances of pregnancy.
Hello doctor I had taken two ipill last month and I bleed after taking it .within 7 days. Now its been more than 1 month im having high blood pressure .is this becoz of pill and will it get reduced?
I am married from last 4 months. My wife has taken 6 month anti pregnency pill in starting now her dates are delayed and I checked with kit it was positive and I go. For an abdomanal ultra sound but there was nothing. And she feels very less pain and bleeding in date. Is this because of that anti pregnency tablet?
My partners periods date will be 25-30 But I did unprotected sex with her on 7th Is there any chance of pregnancy Any food that can stop pregnancy?
I had a sex with condom being used again, now after a week I am having stomach ache, feeling tired/fatigueness and also I am having fever. Is this a symptom of pregnancy? I want to avoid it? Please prescribe something.
I have done unprotected sex with mah wife and I gave her ipill after few hours wat are the chances of my wife to get pregnant and do the monthly cycle changes its date. And at last wat are the chances of either one of us to acquire AIDS.
Dear doc. My daughter' s age is 12+. Already started periods before 8 months. Now she is facing pimple problem on her forehead. What should she do to gt rid of this problem ?
Hello everyone. My age is 21 and I have PCOD and from the last 45-50 days I am undergoing its treatment. As prescribed I am taking Tablets B-LONG" APCOD Sachet 5g, THYRONORM 12.5 MCG, and diane 35" Last month I had normal periods. But this time it is very different. It started on 11.04. 2016 and then lasted for full 4 days (ended on 15.04. 2016). But after a couple of days it again started and is still continuing. The amount is very less like 1-2 drops only but it has lasted for more than 20 days. I am very tensed, please help me why this is happening and what should I do? Should I consult a doctor again? Please give best possible solutions.
Pcos is a genetically inherited condition and usually is linked to a family history of diabetes. It is associated with high levels of male hormones- androgens/ testosterone and hence features of hirsutism which is developing male type hair pattern in female i. E unwanted hair on chest/ face etc// tendency to develop acne and oily skin. It is also usually associated with obesity/ overweight. Usg pelvis shows presence of numerous small cysts in ovary. Many women might find it difficult to conceive as because of hormonal imbalance an egg is not released every month. There is also a preopensity to develop type 2 diabetes later in life.
Almost all the symptoms are treatable with medicines. However as it is genetically linked and has long term health implications the single most important thing is to try and reduce weight and mantain normal bmi. This can be achieved by a combination of exercise and diet.
Heavy menstrual bleeding, technically called menorrhagia, is one of the most common types of abnormal bleeding from the uterus. Menstrual bleeding is said to be heavy if there is so much blood that a tampon or pad remains soaked for several hours.
Here are all the possible causes of heavy menstrual bleeding:
- Hormonal imbalance: Estrogen and progesterone levels are the primary control mechanism for periods. If the ovaries have a problem in functioning, hormonal imbalances may occur. Heavy menstrual bleeding is most common in females who are at the start of menopause. Puberty menorrhagia can occur in adolescents who are experiencing their first menstrual period.
- Fibroids: Fibroids most commonly occur around the age when women can get pregnant. Uterine fibroids are non-cancerous growth on the uterus.
- Ectopic pregnancy: An ectopic pregnancy is when a fertilized egg stays in the fallopian tube, but does not reach the uterus.
- Blood thinners: These are medicines, which are usually anticoagulant or antiplatelet drugs.
- Problems with IUD: A non-hormonal intrauterine device is a T-shaped device used for birth control which is inserted into the uterus.
- Adenomyosis: This is a condition in which the muscular wall of the uterus also gets the lining of the uterus intermingled with it. However, this condition is rare and only happens in middle aged women with several children.
- PID: PID stands for Pelvic Inflammatory Disease and refers to any infection within the organs of the reproductive system.
- Cancer: Uterine, ovarian and cervical cancer are just some of the cancers, which may cause heavy menstrual bleeding.
- Other diseases: Liver, kidney and thyroid diseases are all included.