Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sweta Narang
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sweta NarangYour feedback matters!
I have sex with my gf last day. Now we are not sure that she is pregnant or not. She takes I pill (anti pregnant pill) .is this ok? To have ipill without ensuring the Pregnancy?
- Drink plenty of water.
- Use oil free cosmetic products.
- Wash a face twice a day.
- Use sunscreen daily.
- Make sure that the hands/ towel is clean when you touch your face.
- Eat food rich in water, fresh fruits, chicken, boiled fish, whole grains.
- Prefer steaming, boiling, grilling methods for cooking over frying.
- Don’t stress.
- Carry oil-absorbing tissues to wipe away oil whenever necessary.
- Don't ever go to bed with make-up on.
- Avoid smoking and drinking.
- Don't use creamy or milk cleansers.
- Don't over wash face.
- Don’t eat fried and processed foods.
- Avoid sugary products.
I had an unprotected sex thrice with my girlfriend and she had the same unprotected sex more than 8 boys before we had, now I want to marry with her but I am confused as I feel I could be the victim of std, thanks.
How to increase your protein intake: Proteins have many benefits. These are known to make us feel full for longer and hence, help in weight loss. Our hair is mostly made up of a protein, known as keratin. Hence, proteins are also very necessary for our hair. Proteins are also important if you want to build muscles. Thus, protein has many health benefits.
Think you are not getting enough protein and you should be getting more? So, here are ways you can incorporate more proteins in your diets in simple ways.
How to increase your protein intake?
Here are ways you can increase your protein intake:
1. Eat eggs for breakfast: Eggs are very rich in proteins. Having eggs for breakfast will give you a boost of proteins in the morning and will also help you to keep full for longer. This is one of the best ways on how to increase your protein intake.
2. Replace your curd/ yogurt with Greek yogurt: Greek yogurt is very rich in proteins. Hence, swapping your curd/ regular yogurt with Greek yogurt is one of the best ways of increasing your protein intake.
3. Sneak in protein powders: Protein powders can also be used if you are running low on the protein intake. Sneak in a few spoons of protein powders in your roti atta or your glass of milk. This is one of the best ways on how to increase your protein intake.
4. Add more peas to your meals: Green peas go with most dishes. Along with being tasty, these are also pretty rich in proteins. Hence, adding a handful of green peas to your meals is a great idea if you want to increase your protein intake.
5. Snack on chia seeds/ add them to your food: Chia seeds too, are rich in proteins. You can snack on these or add them to you salads, baked items etc. This is one of the best ways on how to increase your protein intake.
The concept of egg quality of a woman is derived from the belief that the embryo implantation probability is powerfully related to the age and ovarian reserve of the woman. Thus, it is regarded that the quality of the egg is almost synonymous with the chances of embryo implantation. Its quality cannot be assessed merely by looking at the egg or measuring its ability to receive the fertilization by sperm or simply observing the initial embryo division.
There are a few important factors that contribute to the success or failure of the embryo implantation and some of them are:
- Diminished ovarian reserve: A woman with an increased FSH level on the third day of the menses is regarded as having diminished reserve of ovary. This implies that her ovary is not competent in sending feedback signals to the pituitary gland and the body responds by producing an increased amount of FSH for stimulating the ovary. For more than 10 years, it has been found that in over thousands of fertility treatment cycles, women with an increased FSH level have a lower egg quality.
- Advanced age of maternity: Even though the FSH level is normal, the age of the mother who provides the eggs plays an important role to determine the quality of the egg. Quite like women with increased FSH levels, eggs obtained from women aged more than 40 years can have some problems at a later stage of fertilization. Normal FSH levels are not considered a reassuring factor, owing to the lower implantation rate in females aged over 45 years.
- Diminished quality of egg: With an increase in age, the capacity of the mitochondria in producing energy slowly decreases. The egg is linked to the circulation before ovulation, and it is linked again after the embryo implantation. But during the one week time ranging from ovulation to implantation, the egg and the resulting embryo are contained in the zona pellucida and function on the basis of mitochondrial energy supply. The older age of the woman doesn’t cause any problem at the initial stage of ovulation. Its fertilization and embryonic development are also normal. But soon, it runs out of energy and stops dividing before reaching the stage of implantation.
Therefore, it is important to have the eggs tested to find out any sort of chromosomal abnormality. In case the mother is deficient of producing high quality eggs, the best option is to have donor eggs.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
A normal appetite for physical intimacy has its phases and begins to wane sometimes due to excess familiarity with a routine or situation. This can be fixed with efforts directed at revamping one's sex life, much like one would revamp an old and boring home or wardrobe. This can actually create a happier and brighter mood as well as increased intimacy due to the newness of it all. So let us take a look at three sure shot ways to revamp your sex life!
- De-clutter and de-stress: Take a look around your bedroom. Is it strewn unnecessarily with things that have no business being there? Children's toys, books, laundry baskets and unfinished business can add to the stress that one feels at the end of the day. One should be able to walk into a bedroom where the stress goes flying out the window and one gets into the mood to play with intimacy. Swap laundry that needs folding and excessive furniture with a few floor cushions, candles and some sink in bedding on the bed. Also, remove the profusion of cushions and use only a few, as too many objects on the bed can also act as a deterrent for a passionate time in bed. Keep the walls neat with a few works of art and open windows with drapes bellowing in the soft breeze to set the mood. Removing clutter from any part of the home and your private quarters can help in effectively removing stress that plays up between family members and couples in particular.
- Try something new: While you may have heard this advice many times, there is nothing old or dated about it. Doing something new is actually a mantra to create more excitement in your sex life. The use of toys, and new places as well as some amount of role play for a touch of fun can actually heat things up between the couple. Try a new routine or whisk each other away for the weekend or a quick lunch date.
- Set the mood for intimacy: From factoring in some 'us' time where you sit down and talk over a glass of wine, or simply taking a walk every single day - there are various things that you can do with your routine that will give you a renewed sense of intimacy even in the so called boring every day. Ensure that you also take better care of yourself and make your partner value you more in the bargain.
Revamping your sex life is finally a matter of reconnecting on the basis of new situations and shared responsibilities as well as old routines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
3 Ways to Get a Rock Hard Penis Without Drugs
A lot of men get weak or soft erections that make it impossible for them to satisfy their women sexually. ED can be a constant source of embarrassment for most of such men. It is needless to say that men find erectile dysfunction humiliating and depressing.
Yet, most of such men do not seek treatment. This is largely because they do not want to visit a doctor with such an intimate problem. What it unfortunate is that they continue to suffer in silence. This is a condition that does not treat itself. It can give you nightmares and put you under a lot of stress.
A lot of men seem to live in self-denial. They do not agree that they have erectile dysfunction.
Treatment for erectile dysfunction begins by accepting that you have a problem. ED is not a death sentence. It can be corrected with the help of modern and natural medicine.
A lot of drugs exist that can help you get harder and stiffer erections but they come with nasty side effects.
Here are some safe and effective ways to make your penis rock hard each and every time you get sexually excited:
1. Diet Changes: Your diet is a crucial element that can help you get harder and stiffer erections. Certain foods are excellent for increasing blood circulation in your body. Not just this, some foods are great for increasing testosterone production too. Such foods must form a part of your diet.
Here are some foods that you must have if you want to get harder and instant erections on arousal:
1. Onions - Onions are effective since they can help make your blood thinner. When you blood gets thinner, its volume increases and more blood can flow into the erectile chamber of your penis. This makes your penis hard and stiff. Onion juice is an excellent home remedy to get a rock hard erection.
2. Salmon - Salmon and other cold water fish are excellent for increasing sexual potency in men. They are rich in omega 3 fatty acids that makes blood less sticky, Secondly, such fats keep your arteries well lubricated to ensure better blood flow. Thirdly, such fats are important for the production of testosterone in your body.
3. Porridge - Oats are great for three reasons. First of all, they help remove bad fats from the body. Secondly, they are a great source of omega 3 fatty acids. Finally, they help boost testosterone and energy levels. After all, good sex is all about energy.
4. Saffron - Saffron is famous for its healing properties. Yet another important feature of saffron is that it can make your body more sensitive to touch. This makes it an excellent libido booster for both men and women.
2. Lifestyle Changes
Here are a few lifestyle changes that can help you get harder erections:
1. Workout Regularly - Regular exercise helps increase blood flow throughout your body. It burns fat and helps unclog arteries. It boost your stamina and energy too.
2. Get Enough Sleep - Lack of sleep builds stress and lowers testosterone. Make sure that you get enough sleep through the night. If you are not able to get enough sleep through the night, take a power nap during the day.
3. Give up Alcohol, Cigarettes and other Drugs - Alcohol, tobacco and recreational drugs are extremely bad for your erections. Try to quit them as soon as possible if you want to enjoy better sex.
4. Reduce Stress - Try to manage stress with simple techniques like yoga and meditation.
3. Natural Penis Pills - Natural penis pills are a great way to cure erectile dysfunction. Such pills are a powerful blend of natural ingredients that increase blood flow to the penis and boost nitric oxide and testosterone secretion in the body.