Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sweety BansalYour feedback matters!
Hello doc, I want to become a dad, but problem in sex detail. Want to know the correct reason that how female become a pregnant.
Dear doc. Me and my boyfriend were having a moment and we were wearing our underpants. His pre cum may have touched my underpants and I am way too worried and anxious now. I am a hypochondriac and I am afraid. Is there a possibility of getting pregnant. My period is due on 24th.
I am 17 year old female .i had sex last day and now I am bleeding while peeing. A frequent urge to urinate. Pain too. I had used protection .why is this happening .is it something serious?
I am thin and my weight is 50, height is 5'2. But my breast looks heavier and looks like hanging. What's the reason for that? And give some home made tips to make it fit and perfect, and to decrease its size.
Syphilis is a contagious disease that is sexually transmitted through oral or anal sex. The disease can even be passed from one person to another through kissing for a long time or through physical contact. A pregnant woman is at a high risk of passing the disease to her newborn which can cause abnormalities and even death of the baby. It is caused by the bacteria treponema pallidum.
Symptoms of syphilis
- Primary stage: the symptoms of syphilis are visible within three weeks which appears as a single and painless sore on the penis or inside vagina and rectum.
- Secondary stage: in the secondary stage, the symptoms manifest themselves as red or brown spots visible on soles of feet or palms of hand. They can be accompanied by fever, headache, swollen glands, fatigue and hair loss in patches.
- Latent stage: in this stage, a person has no symptoms but the infection is still present in the body.
- Late stage: this stage occurs 10-20 years after a person had first contracted syphilis. In this stage, the organs are severely damaged, including heart, brain and nervous system. It can cause paralysis or even death.
Can this condition be cured?
With a single dose of the antibiotic penicillin, syphilis is easily curable in its early stage. If the condition persists for over a year, additional doses might be required. It should be treated early to prevent further complications. There are other options for patients who are allergic to penicillin. Until the sore or rash heals completely, after the treatment of syphilis, you should abstain from having sex. If syphilis is left untreated, some severe and permanent damage can be triggered by it, including blindness, dementia or even death.
Hi. I'm 37 weeks 5 days pregnant. Yesterday night I had a three times mild diarrhea. Some people says that it will be the early symptoms of labor. But I didn't get any pain. Should I worried about this or is this is normal?
1. Metabolic syndrome — a combination of increased blood pressure, elevated blood glucose and triglycerides — has a greater impact on women than men.
2. Mental stress and depression affect women's hearts more than they do men's.
3. Smoking is much worse for women than men.
4. A low level of estrogen before menopause is a significant risk factor for developing microvascular disease.
5. Though women will often have some chest pain or discomfort, it may not be the most prominent symptom. Diffuse plaques build-up and diseased smaller arteries are two reasons why symptoms can be different in women.
6. In addition to chest pain, pressure or discomfort, signs and symptoms of heart attack in women include: Neck, shoulder, upper back or abdominal discomfort, Shortness of breath, Nausea or vomiting, Sweating, Light-headedness or dizziness and unusual fatigue.
7. Endothelial dysfunction is more common in women. In this the lining of the artery does not expand (dilate) properly to boost blood flow during activity, which increases the risk of coronary artery spasm and sudden death.
8. WISE study results suggest that the commonly used treatments for coronary artery disease — angioplasty and stenting — are not the best option for women with more diffuse plaques.
9. Typical tests for coronary artery disease — angiogram, treadmill testing and others — are not reliable in women.
10. The WISE study showed that in some women, plaques accumulate as an evenly spread layer along artery walls, which is not visible using traditional testing methods.
My mother is 54 yr old before 10months ago she notice a tumor on left under arm after biopsy and ct scan doctors said she is suffering from breast cancer and a 2inch tumor is in her right breast. Is it iv stage cancer? but in iv stage cancer will reoccurrence.
Have missed my periods my last periods was on 2nd feb for this month I did.Not got my periods also had an unprotected sex but sure that m nt pregnant. What should I do as this happens to me in every 2 to 3 months?
Sir we are newly married couples and this is the third month for us and the query is now my missed her periods and it's going to complete 35 days and still we didn't check the pregnancy test and also sometimes my wife got pain in her stomach and also body paining feeling tired is that any problem for her to make pregnancy and I'm so weird because of this please advise us immediately thank you.
I have pcos. But without any medication I recover from it by weight loss diet. I have no symptom of it even when it was detected not even now. My hormonal levels are normal. Periods are normal. My que is is still there are chances of infertility or to worry about?
I got intimated with my boyfriend on January (no contraception). He did not have ejaculation or we did not have any penetration. While sucking his penis there was a sticky thing I felt and except it nothing came from his penis. I got my period till January February and March but on April no menses. I am diagnosed pcos. I don't think I am pregnant. Is there any chance?
I had sex with my girlfriend on 7th July and her bleeding get started during sex. I didn't ejaculate . I am tensed that she will get pregnant as I have heard about pre ejaculation. Please help me whether she will get pregnant or not.
Hello sir. I hav irregular periods problem. It gets delay by 3-4 days each month. 5 years back I did not get period for 3months. Used medroxyl progesterone n evecare. Now I missed my period by 20 days, being married checked fr pregnancy on 4th &12th day after missing period n is negative as expected as v use condom. Shall I use same medicine to get periods. Please suggest. Thank you.
I'm 29 years recently married I had unprotected sex before 15 days earlier after 4-5 days I ate alots of ripe payaya my last period date was 11th. I'm feeling very tired and bloating stomach always. Today I feel my period is started but I get few bleeding since morning. Now I'm very worried about my health. Kindly suggest me best what to do right now?
Current generation dads are super dads!!! Studies have shown that fathers have increased the time they spend with their children by 300% since 1970s. Our young dads are determined to do all that is needed for the baby. They are present to support their spouses and start planning the room, clothes and stay of the baby well before the arrival date.
There is a lot of talk about how mums should prepare for the baby’s arrival, however dads often need to fight it out with no actual step by step guide or a counseling session for the same.
Following are some tips for our dads to be:
1) Accept your changing partner: Pregnancy is a hormonally charged state. It may bring about irritability, negative emotions, physical limitations, etc. Your job is to support your pregnant partner emotionally and physically. You need to offer practical help-like doing household chores, picking and dropping from work, etc.
2) Keep yourself well informed: You should be well informed about the progress of the pregnancy. Accompany your partner for doctor check-ups, ultrasounds, and extra tests. Help your partner cope up with extra medicines.
3) Know about symptoms and signs of labor: You need to be aware of the danger signals of pregnancy. Keep yourself well contactable all the time. Keep your car well fueled.
4) Chalk out your finances: You need to be prepared by the hospital expenses well in time. Have a black and white budget to help you cope up with the increasing expenditure.
5) Pack hospitals bags: You need to be ready with the essentials which may include important documents, insurance papers, credit cards, mobile phones, batteries, etc.
6) Apply for paternity leave: You have to be there to support the new mom. Make an active effort in baby care– from nappy change to baby bath to baby shopping etc.
The more you do, the more you will discover your take at fathering.