Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I am 20 years old. I have hairfall problem for the past few months. That is hairfall problem is for past three to four months. Also I have dandruff problem for past 1 year. Please tell me some remedies.
I have pimples on my face from 6 years, I'm using femcinol gelA ointment from last 2 years, but there z no change in my pimples, can you please suggest me how can I get rid of my pimples.
Am suffering from hair loss and also getting white hair. What should I do? I want hair growth also. please suggest me medicines for my problem.
Hello Doctor My Problem My Face Skin Dark Spots What Ointment / Cream Using My Face Skin Please Answer My Question.
Dear Sir, I am effected from Acne, I have used many face washes (garner Acnofight) and have taken medicine (Eczit capsules) , and feel relief from acne for some period of time only, but it return back after a time, So I really wants to know how to get Rid of Acne (pimples and Marks) permanently, Hope to get reply from you sir. Thank You.
How to prevent pimples? What are the medicines for the treatment? How many solutions are there for the treatment?
I have splits problem and my hair are growing long as o have short hair from long time even I didn't have a hair cut from past a year but still the length of my is hair is the same that I was having last please give me the best treatment.
What is the best way to remove pimples on my face. Please tell me about the best treatment of the problem. What can I do for control my face pimples. I think I have any allergy like food or hare oil. Please tell me which type food avoid for control my pimples. I have so many scar on my face. Any treatment available for completely recovery from the scar. I consult a doctor for the problem solving. But he give me so many tablets. I think it is not a good solution. I can get many different types of solution from Internet. That derma roller, laser treatment etc. Which is best way to solve my problem. Please tell me sir. I will write for your best solution. Thanks for reading my words. Have a nice day sir. Please help me..
I have pimples and dark spots on my face. Because of that I m getting pores on my cheeks after pimple goes. What should I do?
What are the causes for getting pimples on face please suggest us a good products which is less harmful to skin.
Got a pimple type lil swallow on the eye lids What to do? Is there any eye drops for curing this? Also suggest how to clean and improve eye sight.
I'm 17 years old and now my hair started getting lose, What did I wanted to do, Did this happen to everyone of my age.
Due to dandruff, my hair are continuously falling in rapid pace and scalp is visible now from outside. What should I do to avoid dandruff and hair falling?
Hi doctor i am 16 years 11 months I am suffering from damage hair and my hair fall is more first I has a big hair but now it becoming short what can I do ?
Respected sir/madam, I am 28 years old male, I am suffering baldness problem. I want treatment of this. Yours advise will be valuable for me. Kindly tell me what to dos & do not.
An often painful condition usually involving the bowel, ovaries or the tissue lining the pelvis, endometriosis is characterized by the abnormal growth of the endometrial tissue beyond the premises of your uterus or your pelvic region. The endometrium, in fact, functions perfectly normal with each menstrual cycle, but because of it being displaced, it cannot exit the body and consequently gets trapped.
Besides causing severe pain and distress, endometriosis can also adversely affect fertility. When the ovaries get involved, certain cysts known as endometriomas tend to develop which often result in the formation of scar tissues and adhesions.
Complications associated with it
- Infertility: Impaired fertility is the most common kind of complication arising from endometriosis, with approximately one-third to one-half women having problems with pregnancy. During endometriosis, the fallopian tube gets obstructed, thereby restricting the union of the egg and sperm.
- Ovarian cancer: Women with endometriosis are more likely to suffer from ovarian cancer. Moreover, they are also more susceptible to acquiring endometriosis related adenocarcinoma, which is another variant of cancer, but a comparatively rarer phenomenon.
How best to treat it?
Depending upon how severe your symptoms are, endometriosis can be treated via the use of medications or through the advent of surgery.
- Pain medications: Certain medications, including pain relievers and anti-inflammatory drugs, are particularly useful in providing relief to painful menstrual cramps.
- Hormone therapy: Undergoing hormonal therapy can help ward off or reduce the pain of endometriosis, but it should be kept in mind that it is only a temporary fix and that symptoms might reoccur. Hormonal therapies include:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists and antagonists
- Conservative surgery: This can either be done through laparoscopy or, in more extensive cases, through traditional abdominal surgery.
- Assisted reproductive techniques: These include in-vitro fertilization, and are sometimes more preferable over conservative surgery.
- Hysterectomy: This is usually done in more severe cases of endometriosis whereby ovaries are also removed with uterus and cervix