Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swati DhamijaYour feedback matters!
The monsoon may be a season of joy, but it has also got equal woes. The monsoon brings a lot of health problems along with the rain and clouds. Monsoon is characterized by the thriving of numerous germs and bacteria. The increased humidity causes many disorders in the digestive system.
Keeping yourself dry from rain is not the only way to ensure good health during the monsoon season.
Here are several tips to stay healthy during the monsoon:
- Skip having outside food: Avoid street food strictly during the monsoon. Street food like pani poori, bhel poori, pakoras and other chaats may look tempting, but they may contain harmful bacteria, which might affect your digestive system. Furthermore, avoid raw food or cut fruits. All these foods may cause food poisoning. Outside water should be abstained from totally as contaminated monsoon water leads to diseases such as dysentery and cholera.
- Include vegetables in your diet: You should eat a variety of green and colored vegetables, which are nutrient rich and keep you fit during the monsoon. Wash all vegetables properly before cooking. Blanching of the vegetables disinfects them.
- Take a shower after getting wet: If you get wet in the rain, you must follow it up with a shower immediately. This washes off any infection that might have passed on from the rain. To avoid fever and cold, do not enter an air-conditioned room with wet clothes or hair.
- Try to avoid fish: During the monsoon, you should avoid consuming fish and prawns as much as possible, as they may cause infections. Monsoon is the breeding season for fish, and the infection might upset your digestion. Only eat fresh fish.
- Always stay hydrated: During the monsoon, you must drink a lot of water and keep your system clean. You may have boiled water to get rid of germs. Harmful water may cause stomach disorders. Try having different sorts of herbal tea or green tea. Avoid coffee as it dehydrates your body.
- Keep your house clean: Your house should be kept clean and pest-free during the monsoon. Check for any water clogging or leaking. Replace any rusted or broken drainpipes as they act as a breeding ground for germs and pests which cause malaria and dengue. Prevent any kind of water logging to keep mosquitoes away.
- Exercise regularly: Regular exercise is vital to keep yourself healthy, especially in monsoon. Since going out in the rain is impossible, work out at home. Practice yoga and free hand exercises.
Monsoon is the season of various diseases caused from germs and bacteria, which breed during this season. Take all the required precautions to keep yourself healthy during the monsoon.
I have bad smell in my underarms whenever I sweat. And I sweat even for no reason what should I do. I birth too much and I apply perfume but still bad smell sometimes is there. Does not seems to be normal.
I am loosing a hair a lot by what reasons it loosing I need know. How to control it. Please give clear information.
I am trying to clean my ear with ear bud at that time I saw blood on that and little pain, is it a serious problem? What I have to do?
Yesterday night my mother had hypertension of 160/110 and the next morning it was 120/80. What is the reason for this? Whether sudden rise in blood pressure will affect the health?
I have gastric problem. My eyes feel hard and feel like I am loosing my mind. Tell me what to do. What to do for this gastric problem. About what to eat or what not. And sleeping problem also.
I am 30 years never take alcohol or cigarette, past one year affected from genital herpes, kindly suggest ?
Clean your tongue every day. Otherwise glands under the dirt are unable to emit digestive juice required for proper digestion. Therefore make a mandatory habit to clean tongue everyday. When we see food we prefer and inhale smell of cooking of next door neighbor. Saliva automatically starts secreting and we feel hungry. Due to stimulation of vagus nerve.
In-case you forgot to clean then you will get acidity and indigestion. Its a body bio-chemistry. If tongue clean then you will get at least proper digestion.
Improper digestion very soon brings lots of diseases. So by this act you will get skin not luster-less, hair will receive nutrition if balance diet taken.
So put a little attention in morning. Just 10 seconds. See tongue in the mirror and clean it. With reverse tooth brash. Then for the day health is maintained.
Check when you have fever if you clean tongue, after few hours again you see tongue is uncleaned. In fever appetite is poor.
Everyday take 1 glass of water and drink before 1 hour of two meals to dilute hydrochloric acid. Dilute acid is more effective than concentrated hcl in context of digestion. Your intake of food will be more than the normal and no gas acidity will come. Take 1 glass of water after 1 hour of meal.
Experiment this on yourself and justify my words. Eat everything in less quantity and eat throughout the whole life.
Exercise is mandatory. Do 5 minutes free-hand exercise (pity). Everyday when you get time to enhance flow of blood in body. Japaneese do exercise before the start of everyday duty. It increases working capability.
All problem comes on over eating. Control your tongue and the diseases are controlled. Be remain healthy.
The main enemy of your poor health are worms. In 95% cases specially for children. So beware of worms (parasites).