Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Swati BawejaYour feedback matters!
I am 40 year old and a working lady. Since a few times now I have severe back pain and during sleep often my left arm specially the ring finger and little finger becomes numb. I often have dizziness. I'm worried. Can you please suggest something and the cause for it?
I am 65 years old male suffering from pain joints in ankles, wrists, fingers, elbows, knees, toes for the pat 1 year. All my RA reports, vitamin D, vitamin B12 and others are OK. The suffering becomes bad at night and destroys my sleep. Can you help! thanks.
Since 1 month having lower back pain mainly above rt hip joint. I am having this problem off & on. I had a c.p problem spastic effecting lower limbs for that I am taking physiotherapy three times in a week since last few years my problem remain same.In sept 2016 my vit d level was 14 for this I had completed medicine course of 3 months. But pain started again in dec 2016. Now orthopedic advice me to go MRI of whole spine although my xray of spine and pelvic are ok. Should I go for MRI or is it necessary? Pls advice.
Hi good morning sir I need a suggestion I met with an accident 8 year's back my left leg below knee bone was fractured into two pieces got operation surgery doctor kept the steel rod after these day's I don't got any pain but recently i am having pain in my knee joint where the rod ends. Please suggest me what to do the rod still in my leg.
I have allergy in my eyes, since I am 7years old. Looks like its going but again coming back. What shall I do?
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
Related Tip: "All About Knee Pain"