Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Cures eye and head ailments
Helps in gastric problems and vomiting
Improves skin tone
Treats skin problems
Balances vata and kapha dosha
Has antipoisonous properties
Rejuvenates the body.
If I do an unprotected Sex, and give my partner An I -Pill within 20 Hrs approx. And then again if I have unprotected Sex next day, I should again give my partner An I -Pill? Is there any side effects. How many times a girl can have unprotected sex after I-Pill ? Or how many times I-Pill can be taken in one cycle? Does one I-Pill 1500 Mg control pregnancy for whole month?
It's 2 months since I missed my periods. I took pregnancy test at home , I got only one line. What should I do now?
If there is no period from 1.5 month and she is not pregnant then what is the problem going with her? and now what she need to do? is it a serious problem?
Enjoy an good sex life by taking care of your vagina in these 4 easy ways
As a woman, keeping your vagina clean and healthy is very crucial for enjoying a great sex life. When you keep your genitals squeaky clean and fresh, you promote the production of beneficial bacteria, thereby fending off infections, which can act as an obstruction in your sex life. Here are 4 ways a healthy vagina can take your sex life to the next level.
1. Shave your pubic hair to promote sensitivity
Short or no vaginal hair can lower the chances of odours and infections. Keeping your vagina hair-free is also known to increase the sensitivity of your genitals, making sex that much more pleasurable than before. Also, for many, shaved genitals have immense visual appeal, which can give rise to an intense arousal in your partner. What’s more, oral sex is greatly enhanced when you shave off pubic hair.
2. Try Kegel exercise to enjoy good orgasms
Kegel exercise is meant for strengthening your pelvic floor. Doing kegel regularly not only helps in keeping your pelvic organs in place, but also helps in toning your vaginal muscles, thereby heightening arousal considerably. Plus, they tighten your grip on the penis during intercourse, and give rise to more intense contractions during orgasm.
3. Use lubricants to make sex smooth and painless
The function of lubricants is not just to maintain a healthy pH balance in your vagina. They prevent the irritation of your labia and vagina, and make sex a very pleasurable activity. Lubricants are particularly helpful for women who experience vaginal dryness or face difficulties in penetration. Just keep in mind not to use petroleum jelly and other oil-based products as lubes as they can cause a rupture in latex condoms, consequently giving rise to infections.
4. Eat fruits to enhance pleasure
Foul odour can be a big dampener when it comes to oral sex. Usually the cause of bad vaginal odour is your diet and personal hygiene habits. Eating certain foods can prevent this from happening and can even in fact make your vagina smell sweeter. Be sure to include lots of fresh fruits such as mangoes, oranges, apples etc in your diet. Yoghurt and honey are good too. Avoid foods with strong smells such as onions, garlic and even alcohol as they give rise to bad odour.
Frequent washing and cleaning (twice a day at least) of your vagina with warm water and a gentle and unscented soap helps to remove sweat and grime, making your vagina smell and feel fresh and thus enhancing sexual pleasure for you and your partner.
BEAT THE HEAT- ￼
Having traveling kit with advantage of the nutrition we can easily beat the heat of the summer.
Summer is the time when most of us bring out the summer wear and hit the beaches to beat the rising temperature and roaring heat of the summer.
Your dietary habits also play a major role for your body to fight with the rising temperature outside.
Here are some of the foods which when included in diet will help you to beat the heat.
￼Water melon-it contains more than 80% water thus satisfying your thirst and helps you hydrated.
￼Fruits increase consumption of fruits like berried and melons
￼Mangoes –it’s loaded with beta carotene, vitamins c and fibers but diabetics be conscious.
￼Cucumber- is 20% more cooler than other vegetables
Vegetable salads- it’s the excellent summer choice .don’t load them with fatty dressings like cream, mayonnaise etc. keep the dressing to its minimum. Use lemons, vinegar and seasoning
Include red oranges and yellow vegetable like pumpkin squash .peppers as they are loaded with vitamin A&C & anti- Occident.
Cold soup –start your meals with them like chilled cucumber or tomato soup
Low fat drinks –fresh fruit juices, butter milk, lemon water, and raw mango juices are excellent for the seasons.
Low calories fruits based desserts-low fat milk custard with fresh fruits, fruit smothers.
Whole grain and cereals0avoid refined once.
Bean and legumes- instead of animal protein concentrate on plant protein in summer as they are low in calories, cholesterol and saturated fat.
Fried foods-avoid them as they increase the thermal effect of your system and causes discomfort
Water- last but not the least nothing can be as satisfying and refreshing as a glass 0f water .always keep your self-hydrated.
Hello doc, Can anybody pls tell me what actually is vaginitis. I get multiple responses. How can my doc confirm that I am suffering from fungal?
My periods are a week late. And still awaited. I had protected sex with my boyfriend and he checked condom for leakage every time. We did very carefully. Last month my periods were very heavy and lasted for around 10 days. Is that the reason for late periods? I lost my virginity last month.
Can i conceive early because i am getting small amount of milk from nipples. I got married 2 years back and now i am 24 years old, I had my last period on feb 12. Please suggest.
The immune system is extremely important in an individual's system. A strong immune system helps to combat the invasion of foreign particles and consequently resists the diseases. Vaccination in such a context becomes imperative as it strengthens an individual's immunity. In vaccination, antigens or germs are given in very small doses. They stimulate the immune system to produce antibodies to fight against that particular infection. Vaccinations are provided to both children and adults to protect them from a number of diseases. However, different vaccinations are provided in different ages according to the susceptibility to diseases.
Some of the vaccinations that are provided to newborns are:
1. Hepatitis B vaccine: This vaccination is given in order to prevent the child from having Hepatitis B. Hepatitis B is a liver disease that if persists can lead to liver failure or even liver cancer. This vaccine must be injected immediately after the birth of the baby. The first dose must be followed by administering a second dose within a span of a month or two.
2. Rotavirus Vaccine (RV): This vaccine, taken orally, prevents the infant from Rotavirus. This virus causes vomiting and diarrhea in children that often leads to severe dehydration. This vaccine is administered within two to four months of the baby's birth. Sometimes, on doctor's prescription a second dose may be necessary in the sixth month.
3. Acellular Pertussis Vaccine and Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids: This is a combination of various vaccines that protects the child from tetanus and diphtheria. Newborns are extremely prone to diphtheria that causes fatal illness and sometimes even deaths in children. This vaccination thereby, is extremely important and must be administered within two or four months and must be followed up with secondary doses later under the doctor's supervision. Vaccinations do not end with childhood. In many cases adults too need to be vaccinated against certain diseases. Some of them are:
- Hepatitis A Vaccine: You can get this vaccination if there is any risk of you suffering from Hepatitis A. Much like Hepatitis B, Hepatitis A too is an acute liver disease. This is extremely fatal and is seldom accompanied by any symptoms.
- Human Papillomavirus Vaccine: This is a sexually transmitted virus that causes cervical dysplasia in women and men. The apt age for both men and women for this vaccination differs. Women who are twenty six years of age or younger and men below or at the age of twenty one are most suitable for this vaccination. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi, doctor I’m Navya my problems is my monthly period I have an program from 31st August to 6th September last month of my period date was 26th of July but still this month it has not happened what to do for this? Please send me the solution.
Hello doctor. I had sex with my boyfriend on June 24th. As it was unplanned, I had an ipill. It wasn't a full intercourse since he only rubbed his penis around my vagina. But, to avoid pregnancy, I preferred contraception. Now, since three days, I am experiencing a mild blood outflow. It isn't heavy. Just a little amount. But I am tensed. There is no foul smell, no itching and no pain. My next periods are scheduled for 16th July. What would be the impact on my cycle? Is there any need to have pregnancy test? What could be the root cause for this bleeding. Please guide.
I have 2 fibroids measuring 5cm and three cm. Doctors have suggested myomectomy. Please suggest as i am am scared of surgeries. I am 41 years old.
She have regular periods, but now its discharged in other type, colour change as vulgar reddish colour in this periods time, any problem with that colour change during discharge? Please help.
My relative is 11 years old, she is born and brought up in Saudi Arabia, currently she is doing her schooling in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. K she has come to puberty at the of 11 yrs. Her periods are irregular since she had come like she is having her periods 3 times (heavy flow) a month. Her periods lasts for 4 days and the prior symptoms like severe stomach pain is more and after 2 clear days of her bleeding again the period commences. She is also allergic to fish, even if she tastes the gravy, her body body gets itchy and blown. please help to get relief from her problems.
Hi. After contacted with my husband I got lots of bleeding in my personal part , I was so worried now , what happened next now , I have to take any Medical treatment or what?
My last period was on 18th of February. And my test for pregnancy is positive but feeling pain in back and now it started pain I'm burst also.
• Worm infections are more prevalent among school children aged 5-14 years. They are seen in about 50% in urban and 68% in rural school children.
• Children are carrying worms in their intestine without their knowledge. Worms stick to intestine and keep on sucking blood and other nutrition. There are many types of worm like roundworm, thread worm, pin worm, hook worm etc. which can cause infection.
• Severity of infection depends on worm burden. A large majority of cases are asymptomatic. Infection is first identified when parents notice worms in stool .
• They can cause serious complication like Intestinal obstruction, liver disease, Pneumonia and even brain infections.
How we get worm infection?
• When people defecate in the open, millions of roundworm eggs are deposited in the soil or environment. They cans be carried around freely by dust, wind and rain.
• The infective eggs enter into the human body when we swallow or ingest fecal contaminated water or food. Or we pass onto food by infected hands, dirt under the nails, cups and plates.
• A child playing in a compound picks up infective eggs through dirty hands or play objects.
• Dirty human feet and animals walking in and out of houses bring the roundworm eggs into the home, and thus contaminate the home environment.
• In addition, flies, cockroaches and rats are also common vehicles that carry the roundworm eggs into the home where they infect humans.
• swimming in polluted rivers, eating without washing hands, geophagy (eating soil), eating unwashed fruits and vegetables.
In endemic areas eggs contaminate numerous domestic and public sites, including the following-
• Chopping boards • Coins• Door handles • Dust• Fingers• Fingernail dirt• Fruits and Vegetables
• Furniture • Paper money• Pickles• Public baths and restrooms• Public transportation (eg, buses)
• School rooms• Wash basins
How to prevent it?
• People need to adopt good hygiene habits by washing both hands properly with soap before eating or feeding children and after defecation.
• Wash vegetables thoroughly, especially when eating them raw.
• Cook food and vegetables properly to destroy the worm eggs.
• Hygiene and health education of school children is the most important activity to motivate children to change their behaviors and to take home the good hygiene habits.
• They can be shown photos of worm’s diseases, so that they can be easily persuaded to follow good hygienic habits.
How to identify worm infection?
• 85 % of patients are asymptomatic so it remains undiagnosed.
• Stool microscopic examination, for worms egg is a simple and cheap method of diagnosis .
• If the child is looking anemic, malnourished, weak, stomach pain or having anal itching, get his stool test done.
• Worm Infection can be easily cured. We have very good medicines available for worm infections.
• Consult your pediatrician for medication advice.
• But medication does not prevent re-infection.
• So the main treatment is, Prevention through Education of children and parents about importance of good hygiene.
Take Home message
Make it your family culture - Wash Hands with soaps just before eating food.
Wash fruits and vegetables thoroughly before eating.
For any queries, feel free to contact at penguinclinic.com