Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Swaranjeet sapraYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old girl, unmarried.my height is 5.2 ft and weight is around 45 kgs. I have frequent pain in my legs and also my menstrual cycle is not normal period occurs late. I also have problem of dysentery it occurs after every few days. Please suggest me diet so that I can gain some weight and get rid of these problems. I also thinks everything too much.
My girlfriend is suffering from irregular periods and taking medicine for that. Is there any problem in doing protected sex?
I have hyper acidity for the last 20 years I did my endoscopic test as well as barium swallow test the result shows Hiatal hernia, I am taking antibiotics omezprazol 10 mg for the same period of 20 years, advice some treatment asap.
I am using Gestmaten100 what its helps to became pregnant are what its use or any side effect, for what purpose this tablet.
Meri shadi ko 14 Saal ho gye hai first time aisa hua ki meri Ms. Ko inter course karte samay jalan hui lekin thodi der mai thik bhi ho gyi, kya vajeh ho sakti hai.
Hi Please tell me that can I suck my boobs wife when she is pregnant .She is pregnant of 6 month. Does it will cause any complications in her body.
My wife sugar level is fasting 110 and 2 hours after lunch is 143. It it normal one doctor suggest to take insulin injection. She is 33 weeks of pregnancy. What should I do.
Is Myocyst M is a folic acid tablet because I'm under pregnancy treatment so doctor prescribed this tablet.
I am 24 years old girl. I am unmarried. I have irregular periods. I suffer hypothyroidism. I feel stressed a lot. I am having a lot of hair fall. I tale thyronorm 100mcg medicine daily.
Is white water discharge leads to back pain or stress or lower abdomen pain by chance and why is it so?
Hello. I am 20 yr old girl and often disturbed bcoz of breast pain. I have noticed many times that when I wear bra, my pain increases and when I take it off, pain is slower down in some time. please help me.
Do you think hallucination involves only seeing things which are not real? There is much more to it actually and you may even smell or touch something, which does not exist. Hallucinations occur from various causes, primarily because of mental illnesses and nervous system disorders in your body. It is important for you to know about the different types of hallucinations, which are commonly experienced, along with their causes.
Types of hallucinations
- Hearing voices: This is known as auditory hallucinations in which you hear sounds and voices coming from within your mind or from outside. These voices might talk to each other as if they are trying to tell you something.
- Seeing things: This is called visual hallucination in which you see things, which actually do not exist. You might observe snakes crawling on your hands, but it is unreal. You can also see flashes of lights, and spots or shapes of bright colors.
- Smelling things: This type of hallucination is called olfactory hallucination in which you might sense a certain odor coming from your body, or from your surroundings.
- Tasting things: Known as gustatory hallucinations, you might find an odd or weird taste in something you are eating or drinking.
- Feeling things: This phenomenon is called tactile hallucination. You may feel that you are being tickled, or poked in spite of no one being around you. You might also feel that insects or snakes are crawling under your skin. Feeling a blast of hot air on the face is also likely.
Causes of hallucinations
- Schizophrenia accounts for being the primary cause of hallucinations and above 70% of the patients with this condition suffer from visual hallucinations, while others hear voices.
- Parkinson’s disease is another disease, which causes visual hallucinations in patients.
- Alzheimer’s disease and certain other types of dementia also account for causing hallucinations because of changes in the brain.
- People suffering from migraines may experience a form of visual hallucination known as aura. It resembles a crescent of multicolored light.
- Brain tumor causes hallucinations based on its exact location. In case of brain tumor in an area which controls vision, visual hallucinations are indicated. Smell and taste hallucinations are also likely.
- The condition called Charles Bonnet syndrome causes visual hallucinations in patients with cataract, macular degeneration, and glaucoma.
- Patients suffering from epilepsy are also prone to hallucinations. Different types of hallucinations are likely along with seizures, which are a common part of the condition. The exact type of hallucination caused depends on the part of your brain, which is affected by seizures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
I am writing this to you on 13th may 2017. I had a sexual intercourse yesterday with a sex worker in Thailand. But it was a legal centre. Where All preventive measures for STDs are strictly followed. Like the girls Undergo through a medical test after every intercourse and every week there's a blood test. And the girl with whom I had intercourse was looking very healthy And it's sure there was no signs of cuts or blood in either her lips or vagina. I had licked her vagina for 2-3. Mins. Then had completely protected vaginal sex with her using a condom. And even immediately after that I washed my mouth 3 times with colgate plax and washed my lips with the available dettol hand wash. I am very much worried. Will I be the victim of any stage. And just for the information I had taken hepatitis B vaccination few years back. Now the problem is because I don't know what was her past. Or with whom she had intercourse before. And I am sure I did not feel any of her vaginal fluid in or around my mouth after licking the vagina. Please help me! I am scared! Will I be affected?
Hlo doc. My problem is last date of my periods is 14aug. Nd today is 21sept bt my period is not coming. Even I also chk d pregnancy bt all d tym result is negative. Now what should I do. LST to last day mrng I was woke up Nd gng loo Nd only a single drop of blood cmng bt ltr ntng. Today I chk bt result is negative. Now what I do.
I did sex with my bf used condom but had dout sperm enter inside my vagina or not so I took ipill. My period came 9th oct to 15th oct. I did sex on 14th oct within 48 hr I took ipill after 7 days I got 4 days bleeding now today is 10th november but my period not come so please tell is safe or not?
2) Make time table one day prior
3) Don't compare urself with others, you never know all the details about them
4) Make realistic goal in life
5) Give sufficient time for physical activities
6) Take out time for relaxation
7) Spend as much time with your children as possible.