Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swapnil RudrakarYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old. I habituated to watch romantic scenes and all. Because of that I am unable to concentrate on my studies. Please tell me any remedies to over come this.
Hi sir I am 32 years old from last 1 months onwords I was feeling very tired and lazy ness and alloff suddenly I got sick so visit doctor and he referred some medicine and written some blood test for cholesterol and sugar and some more and now they are telling it's showing 120 sugar actually it should be 70 in fasting I am very nervous please tell me some thing from which I can get permanent solution please sir.
Hi I am 42 yes suffering with thyroid diabetes bp and taking medical treatment but I feel that my weight is increasing day by day 80 KGS, inspire of walking, diet food. What should I do?
She is 27 years old. She have a lump below her ear, which is gradually increasing. It's been one year and not paining regularly, but if she touched by mistake, it will pain. Please guide me.
I am of 22 years old. But my penis size is 4.0 inch. Is My penis size increases more? OR It is The final size? Please explain clearly. Thank you.
I am 23 years old male and my problem is small warts are developing around my genital area, on and around my penis. Am not having any pain but is it harmful? How can I get rid of them?
What I do for premature ejaculations when I start foreplay I feel it got discharged when I start insert it got discharge in less than a minute for that I had taken many treatments and medicines like pari cr 37.5 lox jelly kamini vrindawan ras shilapravang but no improvement.
I am 38 year old and suffering from diabetes since 5 yrs. I am taking physician consultation and taking medicine but sugar level is not in control.
I am 22 years old.In my teenage I was addicted to masturbation doing it every single day. The amount of semen ejaculated every day was quite okay. Then I realised its not good so for the past two years I am doing it once or twice a week. The semen ejaculated is even now quite good but in case I do it for consecutive days, the second time amount of semen is very low. Should I need to worry about it?
Hi doctor. My age is 16. Male. I'm very shameful and shy of to say this problem. But I addicted to this problem and day by day increasing that is masturbation and that habit is from six years because of a classmate. I'm afraid to say this problem. I studied all the bad harmful side effects of this habit and studied the ways to stop it but I'm unable to control it. Someone said after studying all that also if you are unable to control get dare and keep aside the shy and ask any doctor about your problem. So, I'm asking you please suggest me a good solution for such a worse habit. And I request to keep my details hide.
My age is 34 years female, I have a low bp means upper level 105 hgg and lower level 68 hgg and pulse rate is 90-92/min. Is this normal or there is some unforeseen problem waiting for future? Please help.
What are the effects if LEMON water mixed with honey and drink in mornings and before going to sleep.
Doctor My husband has foreskin covered on penis. He gets erection at very few times. I try to push that skin back to take out glans penis but it is painful. He does not like or enjoy sex. It has been 1 years of our marriage, I want to conceive but is circussion necerry for getting pregnant or can we live and do sex normally without having circumcision.
After having sex, it gets difficult for me to recover and get ready for another session. Similarly I don't get any desire for having sex even two days after masturbating.
Dear sir I have a problem so please give it's true or not. I got a operation when I am in the age 15. For my Testes or testicles. Due to (wen I am playing cricket ball hit to penis and Testes or testicles) that time after 2 days mine one of the Testes or testicles became hard like stone. I concern doctor immediately but doctor said blood Colt in the Testes or testicles nerve. Doctor said through injection we will cure that Colt. Finally it's not work .and they ready for operation. They did operation it's cured. But after 3 to 4 months passes my Testes or testicles keep decrease in size. After 1 year my Testes or testicles became very very small. Now I have only one Testes or testicles. Now my problem is I can't make baby. Did my sperm week. There is a problem in sperm. I am asking the question I can make baby or not through one Testes or testicles. I can satisfy my girl. And I can take long period of sex with one Testes or testicles. And it ll effect to the my body. Please answer my question. I can make pregnancy for my girl or not. I can't share this things with mom and dad and my girl also. So reply for this. Sir please please.
My mother has been suffering from cough and cold for a couple of days, due to the cold winter. She is has got phlegm in nose and throat, which is not coming out clearly and she is requiring nasal drops at night for blocked nose. Other symptoms include sneezing occasionally, but nasal dripping is what she is having constantly.
While taking care of skin externally is definitely a good idea, maintaining healthy skin from the inside is important as well. These don't happen overnight or don't work with external beauty products but only happen when lifestyle changes are put into place. Let's take a look at some of the well known lifestyle changes or habits that can help you get healthier skin.
1. Stop smoking: Apart from contributing to cancer and being nicknamed death sticks, smoking also causes a person's skin to look older. This is due to the fact that it constricts blood vessels within the body and thus causes wrinkles on the skin by disrupting the normal blood flow. It is thus advisable to give up smoking if you want to have healthier skin.
2. Eat more of dark leafy green vegetables:For skin to be healthy; your body also needs to be healthy internally. The best way to do that is to exercise and eat right. Eating right is an even more important and it is important to remember to include dark leafy vegetable which are packed with nutrients required by the body. Some examples of these foods are:
c. Brussels sprouts
e. Romaine lettuce, etc.
3. Exercising or incorporating at least some forms of movement:It is important to get into some regimen of exercising or working out, be it yoga, running whichever may be light, but makes you move during the day. This is very important as movement and exercise helps the lymphatic system within the body to make the immune system stronger. This will not only boost immunity, but will also help detoxify the body and hence help the skin become healthier.
4. Carry out detoxification diets and procedures at regular intervals:Detoxifying isn’t just about having a clean diet, but also about detoxifying the skin from the outside. While you can go for a green or fruits only diet or smoothies and cut out many food groups for a few days to detoxify, it is also important to detoxify the skin as well with body wraps, clay treatments, sugar scrubs, salt treatments etc.
5. Manage stress:This is a silent killer in many aspects as stress leads to hypertension and many other ailments. With regards to skin, stress releases cortisol, which over activates the blood vessels and causes it to make the skin over sensitive. This will result in visible redness, blushing and may even cause acne. Get into and start practicing stress management routines to minimize stress that will not only help you have healthy skin but good health in general. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.