Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SwanaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor .I really need some proper solution. Now I am taking ChromiNAC-A and Glycomet 1 Gm. Actually I had gone to doctor for irregular periods. She gave me these 2 medicine. Along with these things I am also taking crimson 35 .she told me to take this crimson 35 (21 tablets) for 3 month. This is my 3rd month. She again told me that I will continue those 2 medicine (chromiNAC and glycomet) till December. But I know that crimson 35 is a anti pregnancy pill. My questions is chromiNAC-A and glycomet are also anti pregnancy pill or what? Can we plan for a baby while continuing these 2 medicine after September? Please answer my questions and clear my doubts. Please. Thanks.
Sir/madam It's being about 3 months since I had no periods and now having mild giddiness and weakness and sometimes nausea what could be the possible cause.
19 years old, I had sex with my husband on my third day of period and I have a very little blood flow on that day. We didn't use any kind of contraceptive. and he cummed inside my vagina. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
I want a very urgent advice as soon as possible as my marriage date is on 5 feb 2017 and my mensuration date is 2nd day of the month. So I want to know that .is it possible to prepone my mensuration. Because my periods are very painful and I don't want to spoil my special day.
The size of your belly is not the only thing that changes when you are pregnant. Pregnancy affects every part of a woman's body and visible changes can be noted as the pregnancy progresses. This is partly because of hormonal fluctuations and partly due to the strain of carrying excess weight.
Here are some of the changes you can expect to see when you are pregnant:
- Changes in the respiratory system: Along with eating for two, you are also breathing for two when pregnant. The increased oxygen consumption leads to increased rate of breathing, shortness of breath and elevated pH levels in the blood.
- Changes in the cardiovascular system: The cardiovascular system is readjusted at the time of pregnancy. This increases the volume of blood in the blood. The expanding uterus puts pressure on veins and arteries, thus slowing the circulation of blood. You may also notice an elevated resting heart rate and low blood pressure in the second trimester.
- Changes in the gastrointestinal system: The enlarging uterus displaces organs of the digestive system and allows stomach acid to travel back into the esophagus. This leads to acidity and heartburn. Pregnant women also often suffer from constipation.
- Changes in the breasts: As pregnancy progresses, your breasts may increase in size and be more sensitive than usual. The nipples will also begin to stick out more than normal. By the third trimester, you may also notice a discharge of early milk or colostrum.
- Changes in the abdomen: By the second trimester, the abdomen will begin to expand. As the ligaments and abdominal wall supporting the uterus are stretched, you may experience an ache on one side or the other.
- Changes in the urinary system: Pregnant women feel the urge to urinate frequently. This is because the expanding uterus puts extra pressure on the bladder, urethra and pelvic floor muscles. This may also lead to temporary urinary incontinence. Pregnancy also increases the load on the kidneys as they need to filter not only your own blood, but also that of the growing baby.
- Changes in the skin: As the skin on the body stretches to accommodate the growing uterus, stretch marks are one of the common visible changes. This may also be accompanied by hyperpigmentation of the nipples, face and abdomen along with the appearance of spider veins and reddening of palms.
Other common changes include, swelling of ankles, leg cramps, increased body temperature and changes in hair texture.
Madam. Yesterday morning me and gf had a kind of sex. We both were nude I didn't insert my boner into her vagina but we did se actions like that. Now we are sacred that will it cause an early pregnancy? She had can I pill yesterday itself. She is having stomach pain sometime and it goes. Please help us out madam. *how to know whether she is pregnant?*how does the ipill work? How can I make sure that she is not pregnant. What all things show that she is not pregnant after having the pill? *Will mere rubbing of boner on her vagina leads to pregnancy?*After having the pill is it necessary that there should be bleeding after 8 days?*How to know whether my sperms have got inside her?*Us birth control pill different from I pill? Helps out madam we are scared. Please don't reveal our name. Please Please help us fast.
Hi. I am aged 33 years and mom of 2 kids. I feel burning sensation during intercourse. And I get itching after my periods in my vagina. Which goes away after I wash it once or twice with salt water. May I know the reason for these problems.
We have 2 months baby at home. We would like to go for copper t for protection. Is that helpful. Any harm to my wife, any side effect as like weight loss / gain, effect to my kids feeding. And what about the packages of Copper t.Needs to check periodically.
I am married woman. But after year I still don't have child. What could I have to do. please let me know.?
I have a baby of 4 years, he has A+ blood group & I am AB-. My husband is O+. Is there any problem in 2nd baby. One laproscopy surgery was done for ovarian cycst 3 years before the delivery of first baby. I am 34 years old. What is the limit of age so that I try for the 2nd baby.
I am 23 years old female I got married before one year back and still no result for pregnancy. When I am doing sexual getting painful please suggest my issue and eagerly waiting for your answer.
I'm 22 years old. I am pregnant with 22 weeks. Right now I am not ready for this pregnancy. I just got married 7 months back. Please help me. I can't take this baby right now in my situation.
I am 25 years old 9 months pregnant I had a query, actually I don't have any problem in my pregnancy and I want a normal delivery but my doctor advise me that if you don't have liver pain next 13 days then she will operate. I don't want any operation without any problem please suggest me what to do for liver pain.
After having sex for 3 years now I am facing problem in my periods. From last one year I am not in any sexual relationship but still I am having periods for only 2 days. Due to this I am getting fat. Or will I get any troubles in pregnancy?
Hi, my wife is taking vitamin-D3 and folic acid powder for conceive. Now she is feeling mouth and tongue roughness. And can't eat any spicy food. Is there any problem?
Me and my wife use the condom for protection during intercourse and she also washes her vagina after intercourse to avoid itching and stickiness. Now we are planning to have a baby so I do not use the condom After the ejaculation should my wife wash her vagina to avoid the stickiness or washing will hamper the process of fertilisation.
All women have two ovaries located on either side of the uterus. They are fundamental for the process of child birth. However ovarian cysts have emerged as major problems which most women suffer from. In this, small pockets filled with fluids develop on the surface or within the ovaries. Though they are generally harmless, often times disappearing without any treatment, they do have the potential to create complications during child birth. Treatment of ovarian cysts depends on the size and the quantity of the cysts.
Some of the treatments available are-
1. Patience and a careful watch
In case medical examinations reveal tiny cysts, patience can be the key word. If you did not suffer from perceptible symptoms and the cysts were revealed only through tests, you must follow it with regular visits to the doctor. Few medications and regular ultrasound examinations are all you need in such a case.
Birth control pills or contraceptives may be sometimes prescribed to you as possible medications to treat the cysts. Regular administering of these medicines deters the possibility of further development of cysts. They also benefit greatly in reducing the possibilities of suffering from ovarian cancer in the future.
In case the tests reveal large cysts, operations or surgical removal of them may be the only possible solution. Operations are generally suggested if the cysts have persisted for a long time and are accompanied by terrible pain in the lower abdomen.
4. Ovarian cystectomy
This is performed when the ovaries are kept intact and only the cysts are carefully removed.
In this form of surgery, only the ovary that is affected with the cysts is removed, while the other is kept intact. Both the ovaries might also have to be surgically removed if they are found to be affected.
6. Hysterectomy and subsequent removal of fallopian tubes and uterus
This is done when the cysts developed have the potential of becoming cancer us. In such a situation, an extreme measure is adopted with the complete removal of the ovaries along with the uterus and fallopian tubes. This is done in order to prevent the subsequent spreading of cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.