Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SwanaYour feedback matters!
My friend is 32 yrs old married lady. From one week she has itching, redness, swelling and white discharge from genital. She has a light fever, constipation and tiredness and burning and frequent urination also. Are these the symptoms of Gonorrhea?
1. Root vegetables
Local produce can be hard to find when cold weather inhibits crop growth. But root vegetables like beets, carrots and turnips can withstand the cold, so local farmers can provide fresh produce and you can reap the benefits. Roast carrots for a boost of beta-carotene, or boil turnips for vitamins c and a.
Oatmeal is much more than just a convenient breakfast food; it also provides nutrients that are essential during winter. Oatmeal is high in zinc (important for proper immune function) and soluble fiber (associated with heart health). Although instant oatmeal is more convenient, it is a bit more expensive. To eat healthy on a budget, go with old-fashioned oats.
Soup is winter's perfect food as long as you hold the cream, salt and beef. Look for soup recipes that call for chicken broth, vegetable broth or water as the base and include a lot of vegetables. Pair your soup with a side of 100 percent whole grain crackers for a dose of grains. Don't have any recipes handy? try cleveland clinic's tasty and healthy collard and lentil soup.
For a suprising alternative to typical comfort foods often loaded with fat and sugar try sushi. Choose rolls lined with tuna or salmon. Both are good sources of vitamin d. During the winter months, when you have limited exposure to the sun, food sources of the bone-healthy vitamin become even more essential. Vitamin d deficiency is associated with impaired growth, weakening of the bones and even the risk of heart disease.
Aside from getting the flu shot and washing your hands regularly, these cruciferous vegetables may be your top defense against winter sickness. Broccoli and cauliflower are both high in vitamin c, which is associated with enhanced immune function. If you can't find fresh versions, don't fret frozen broccoli and cauliflower are just as nutritious.
I had sex with my bf. after 26 hrs took unwanted 72' my periods date was 28 feb. But still I am not in periods. I have done pregnancy test its negative. Pls advice some medicine to induce periods immediate.
Paneer, also known as cottage cheese, is a dairy product which is made by curdling the milk with the help of lemon or vinegar and then draining the liquid. Not only is it delicious and an integral part of some of the most popular dishes of Indian cuisine, it is also a very good source of calcium, protein and healthy fats that help in improving the functioning of the body.
Here are some of the surprising health benefits of this Indian dietary staple:
- Diabetes-friendly: The carbohydrate content is low in paneer, which makes it a very good option for diabetics. Consumption of paneer does not cause a surge in the blood sugar level as it is digested slowly by the body.
- Improves bone and teeth health: Protein is a good source of calcium and phosphorus that helps in improving the health of the teeth and bones in the body.
- Helps in weight loss: Cottage cheese is a great source of conjugated linoleic acid that helps in boosting the metabolism of the body, thus aiding weight loss. Plus, it lowers the risk of cancer by reducing the amount of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Contains high amounts of protein: Enriched with vegetable protein, which is the basic building component of muscles and bones, paneer is known to keep your muscles and bones in good health. Besides, the protein in paneer is essential for brain development and the development of the fetus, making it another reason why it should be a part of your diet.
- Improves metabolism: Paneer contains high amounts fiber, which helps in improving the digestive process of the body. It also adds bulk to the stool and helps in feeling full.
- Controls blood pressure: It regulates blood pressure as it contains potassium, which helps in lowering blood pressure by controlling the effect that sodium has on your body.
- Boosts the immune system: Paneer contains compounds that help in strengthening the immune system, thereby preventing disorders like common cold, cough and bronchial asthma.
14 weeks pregnancy, placenta is anterior lower end just reaching upto internal OS. Grade 1maturity. Is this cause of worry? / precautions? Wat grade 1means?
Do I need to take an I pill if I had unprotected sex with my bf just before 3 days of my scheduled periods I had my previous periods on 20th june and I had sex on 16th july. M I safe?
I am 24 years girl and I have problem of breast pain from long time about 1 or 2 years. Early it has been gone with my periods, but now from some time it happens whole month. Sometimes it is so severe that my arms also getting pain. Sometimes I also found some cyst but gone after sometime. Please help.
I had a delivery three months ago exactly. Now what should I do to avoid pregnancy without taking any pill or nasbandi. Will you please help me?
My scheduled period was on 15th Dec 2016. Which I missed. My ovulation date was 1-Dec-2016. I have done UPT today early morning and its showing very very light line. Close to ignorable. Please suggest what inference should I derive from this. When can I be sure I am pregnant or not.
Hi I rubbed my penis near her vagina. Did not penetrate for sure. But gave her Ipill at 26th hour. Can she get pregnant.
My age is 28 years .I have been on contraceptive pill named dronis 30, (dropirenone and ethinyloestradiol)for 1 year after that my blood sugar level incrased a lot (140 on empty stomac). Now I want to get pregnant soon. Is it possible i will have increased thyroid also after taking the pill
I am 27 year old female and got pimple near anus. I scratched it and then it spread to the outer lips of vagina. I took fas 3 kit bcz of which I went through severe constipation for 4 days. Fifth day cleared and sixth day period started and today 4th day of periods with outer lips infected. Uncontrollable itching. What do I do? Really tired.
Hello, my wife got operated for breast engorged before six months, now she have one breast smaller than other, advise that what should she do to maintain the symmetry. Thank you.
Which is the most problematic domain of physical disorders and yet is the least spoken of? Well, the universal answer would be the 'sexual disorders' because there are several individuals being affected by sexual issues and yet, they are unfortunately not being able to open up properly. This lack of expression is not only creating problems for the patients but is also delaying the process of treatment. It is a harsh reality that the treatment of these issues is being hampered just because one is not able to discuss the same. To simplify all these problems related to sexuality in human beings, a sex specialist is an utmost requirement nowadays. This person is responsible for assisting a person infected with a certain sexual issue to recover from the serious situation both psychologically and physiologically as well.
About sex-related disorders in the humans and its subsequent treatment
The basic obstacle that prevents the people from breaking the barriers of the bedroom and explaining the sickness in detail to a sex specialist is the society related stigmas and taboos surrounding sexuality in humans. The Indian society is designed in such a manner that such issues are always hushed up as if speaking about these is some criminal offense. However, this grossly hinders the overall development of knowledge about human sexuality and in turn, leads to several potholes in the future. The males and females are not able to intermingle properly and are unable to mate freely thereby leading to an unhealthy conjugal relationship. This needs to be treated as soon as possible so that the situation does not get out of control and disorders do not take the shape of severe sexually transmitted diseases like AIDS or Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome.
What does a sex specialist do?
The main task of a sex specialist is to counsel the patients at first, get to know about their problems in detail and then proceed to treatment. Human psychology plays a major role here, and above all, it is important to identify the right kind of disorder that is plaguing the patient. The various kinds of issues that are being treated by a sex specialist nowadays are:
- Impotence in the males.
- Night discharge.
- Honeymoon related love making issues.
- Penis enlargement problems.
- Erectile dysfunction.
- Premature ejaculation.
- Two-in-one treatment of erectile dysfunction as well as premature ejaculation.
- Three-in-one treatment of penis enlargement, erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation in the males.
- Hesitant in sexual intercourse treatment.
- Libido problems.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases or STDs like syphilis, gonorrhea, AIDS, etc.
- Male Sex Enhancement treatment.
- Herbal Pain Relief.
- Breast enlargement in the case of women.
- Weight Loss and Slimming.
Above all, the main aim of a sex specialist is to create absolute awareness about the sexuality in humans and that it is not at all 'bad' to talk about these in detail with the partner and to the doctor in case of any hindrances.
The sex specialist takes care of all these issues in a very compassionate manner and also maintains privacy and confidentiality in these matters so that the troubled souls who come to visit him or her for the treatment of the so-called 'whispering' issues do not feel perturbed. In fact, there are numerous packages available in the market, which come at competitive prices to enable the people to avail these at an affordable cost. All the packages are customized for specific needs of the sexuality-related issues in the humans. This involves a personalized approach because every single problem differs from the other and hence, requires unique care and treatment.Sexology as a subject tends to understand the behaviors, interests and functions of human sexuality. This field is a concoction of different fields such as psychology, medicine, epidemiology, sociology and many others. It offers medications and therapeutic treatments to manage diseases and disorders pertaining to human sexuality.
Tea is known for many beneficial properties that it contains. Whether it is black tea, green tea, white tea or any other kind of tea, there are numerous health, home and cosmetic benefits attached to tea. Tea bags once used do not necessarily need be thrown in the trash once they have been dunked and seeped into the boiling water and milk, if you are using any. There are a number of uses which one can derive easily from these tea bags so that one can get glowing skin and varied other health benefits. Read on to know more about the hidden benefits of these tea bags!
- Tea bags for your eyes: The number of antioxidants present in tea makes it ideal when it comes to banishing those under eye bags and dark circles. You could freeze these tea bags in the freezer after you use them and then press them onto your eyes for a few minutes the next day. This will help in visibly lightening the area and clearing the bags that may have formed under the eyes due to long hours spent working and other factors like stress.
- Tea bags for food flavouring: You can use these tea bags to flavor various dishes as well. That’s right this can be used as a robust condiment with pasta, grains and chicken. You can use these tea bags in the water which will be used to boil grains and pasta so that the flavor can get infused in these ingredients. You can use flavored tea bags like chamomile and cinnamon to make a difference to the dish that you are preparing.
- Tea bags in the garden: Whether you have a large garden, a small patch or a few pots that grow herbs and other smaller flowers and vegetables, you can easily use tea bags in the water that you use for watering these plants. This will help in preventing the onset of any kind of fungal infection as far as the plants go. You can also use these bags as ingredients for your comps bins so that you have natural fertilizer containing the rich goodness of tea as well.
- Tea bags to deal with odours: Tea bags can be placed in muslin bags and hung from various rods and placed in corners, to act as a deodourising agent. You can also place these tea bags inside the refrigerator so that you eliminate the various scents and odors that are not too pleasant.
- Tea bags for cleaning: You can also use these tea bags to clean your rugs and carpets. These can be frozen before they are opened and the dried tea leaves can be spread over the various stains before being brushed away. The stains will also lighten gradually. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.