Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SwanaYour feedback matters!
I got my periods on 4th jan 2016. N I hve sex wit my bf on 12th same month. But he use condom. So on 29th same month I started my periods. Y whats the reason? please help m so tense.
I tested negative for pregnancy test kit and a creamy white discharge is coming on my first missed day of my period, my lower abdomen is cramps and feeling hurt on sleeping on my stomach. Also feeling back pain sometime on right side and sometime left. Feeling feverish ,vomiting, heavy stomach in morning, uncomfortable to breath.
My husband gets excited within seconds while having sex. Whereas I take a little bit of time. Do I have any problem? I really take time to get in mood and become wet.
I am 19 years old And I wanna be in periods soon for this time what can I do for this? Please help me out.
Am 29 weeks pregnant. My placenta position is anterior grade 2.may I expect normal delivery or c-section?
Infertility is a condition that affects approximately 1 out of every 6 couples. An infertility diagnosis is given to a couple that has been unsuccessful in efforts to conceive over the course of one full year. When the cause of infertility exists within the female partner, it is referred to as female infertility. Female infertility factors contribute to approximately 50% of all infertility cases and female infertility alone accounts for approximately one-third of all infertility cases.
What causes infertility in Women?
1. Damage to your Fallopian tubes: These structures carry eggs from your ovaries, which produce eggs, to the uterus, where the baby develops. They can get damaged when scars form after pelvic infections, endometriosis, and pelvic surgery. That can prevent sperm from reaching an egg.
2. Hormonal problems: You may not be getting pregnant because your body isn't going through the usual hormone changes that lead to the release of an egg from the ovary and the thickening of the lining of the uterus.
3. Cervical issues: Some women have a condition that prevents sperm from passing through the cervical canal.
4. Uterine trouble: You may have polyps and fibroids that interfere with getting pregnant. Uterine polyps and fibroids happen when too many cells grow in the endometrium, the lining of the uterus.
5. Ovulation disorders: Ovulation disorders, meaning you ovulate infrequently or not at all, account for infertility in about 25 percent of infertile couples. These can be one of the following:
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): In PCOS, complex changes occur in the hypothalamus, pituitary gland and ovaries, resulting in a hormone imbalance, which affects ovulation. PCOS is associated with insulin resistance and obesity, abnormal hair growth on the face or body and acne. It's the most common cause of female infertility.
- Hypothalamic dysfunction. The two hormones responsible for stimulating ovulation each month, follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) are produced by the pituitary gland in a specific pattern during the menstrual cycle.
- Premature ovarian insufficiency. This disorder is usually caused by an autoimmune response where your body mistakenly attacks ovarian tissues or by premature loss of eggs from your ovary due to genetic problems or environmental insults such as chemotherapy. It results in the loss of the ability to produce eggs by the ovary, as well as a decreased oestrogen production under the age of 40.
M 20 years old girl. I want to conform something ki last month 4 june ko mences hui thi bt 5 ko me intimate hui thi but fr 5 ko shaam m mences hogayi thi. But is month mere mences nhi hui. So m I pregnent?
Hi myself now I am 7 week week pregnant and in sonography heart beat is nt showing till only yog sac is showed what it means what should I suppose to do I am too worried. I had already one miscarriage before 6 mnth.
I am a pregnant woman. My pregnancy period is 7 months. What things I should eat to get a healthy baby.
My period starts every month on 20th example 20th january & i did intercourse on 8th february without precautions.So is it safe ? If not then what i will take medicine ?
Hello Sir/mam I am a 30 years old lady with 3 years old kid. As I undergone severe pain during and after periods in abdomen and rectum I was asked by. Gynaec to scan and that revealed an endometriosis. Cyst of 4 cm in right ovary. And was asked to take endogest200 thrice daily but I feel giddy when I consume that medicine. So Dr. asked to take only once a day. If cyst does not reduced in size within next month Dr. asking me to go for laparoscopy. Will there be a solution in homoeopathy.
What if someone get mistakenly pregnant. What's a solution abortion or anything else. I'm asking because pregnancy is only 15 days old. please guide me.
I am 3 month pregnant and I dint get loose motion from one month just yesterday once I get motion. please say something wat to do? To get motion.
Does hcg 5000 IUI injection and duphaston delay the periods. So my period is 2 days due. And every month I will have spot before periods but this time I do not even find any spot. What does it mean.
Dr. I mated with my would be on 17th feb. I did not get periods on 1st week of march (normally I get 1st week of month. We waited for next month even though I did not get periods. Urinary pregnancy test was doubt ful. If I get positive upto what date I use medical methods to abort this. please mention date and month. Suggest pill also. Thank you.
What are the primary symptoms of 1 month pregnancy. Periods are late in 1 week from last month, it's a critical or not? How we will try to forcedly call the periods by take medicine or something else?
My girlfriend took I pill and after that she is suffering from blood loss. She took the I pill in 2nd period night. Its been 5 days still little little blood keeps on coming out after every 3 hours. Please help me out. It would be really helpful.
Platelets are the smallest colorless cell in the blood which help clotting of blood, platelets clumps together and form clotting to prevent bleeding. Platelets are produced in bonmarrow.
Normal count of platelets is from 1, 50, 000 - 4, 00, 000 in the blood. If number of platelets goes down from 1, 50, 000, in a healthy person, this codition is known as thrombocytopenea, i. E. Less count of platelets in blood is known as'thrombocytopenea.
Causes of thrombocytopenea:
Drug abused diseases,
Bacterial infection, etc.
Bleeding into skin, appears as rashes on skin, especially, in lower extramities.
Bleeding continues from cut, wounds, gums, ears, urine & stool.
Profuse bleeding in menstrual cycle.
When, medical assistance
When bleeding starts from gums, ears, nose, anal-orfice which can't be checked by normal process of first- aid. Medical assistence is needed
Treatment of thrombocytopenea can be achieved, successfully under homoeopathic system of treatment.
Low count of plateletes gets normal within 3/4 days.