Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swana
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SwanaYour feedback matters!
In recent sonography report I found to have cysts in ovaries about 2-5mms in diameter and my tsh level is also increased can it be cured?
Hello, We are trying for baby, After sex semen is coming outside the vagina. Whether its normal or any problem. Please suggest.
When she get physical she get ache inside vagina. And she experience so much pain when she go to toilet for urine. She feels that she wants to go to toilet after 5 min. Pls give solution sir.
I am 19 years old and I did not get my periods still. Last month my date was 12th and I was with my guy so I just had a blowjob nothing else. Please help me out
I am 20 years old. I am suffering from PCOD since I am 12 year old during my 1st period. I am also an animeya .2 years ago.
Everyone has their favourites when it comes to physical intimacy. Be it missionary, cowgirl or doggy. Your ideal sex position is probably the position in which you climax the best, but psychologically speaking, the way you like it says quite a bit about your personality in bed. It plays more with your sub-conscious. Here is a list of common position and what it says about you:
- Missionary: How it is done? This is the classic when it comes to sex. We pretty much start it off with this. This position involves the woman on her back while the man is on top. What it says about him- Although this is a very intimate position, it may suggest that you are not very comfortable about your move. It can also mean that a man likes to keep control as it is he who controls the pace. What it says about her - It might mean that she enjoys intimacy and eye contact. Maybe she’s not too experimental and likes it simple.
- Woman on top: How it is done? The name in itself is quite self explanatory. This position can be done in a lot of ways, be it the regular cowgirl or reverse. What it says about him - A man who enjoys this position finds pleasure in pleasuring her woman. He feels okay about being submissive and having her woman enjoy. What it says about her - You like being in control of your own pleasure. It allows you to maintain the pace and depth of the activity.
- Spooning: How it is done? It qualifies as a super intimate position. In this you lie on your side and the man enters you from behind. This is practically a hybrid of sex and cuddling at the same time. What it says about him - A man who likes spooning is a passionate and sensual lover. This is also the best position for a lazy Sunday morning. What it says about her - In this position, the woman feels secure about her man. It is a relaxed position and can make you go on for a long time. This is probably a romantic’s favourite move.
- Doggystyle: How it is done? This position has a certain animalistic undertone to it. It involves a man entering the woman when she is on all fours. What it says about him - This is not exactly a very intimate position. It is far from it. This position probably suggests that you are unromantic and like your distance. What it says about her - This is probably every man’s favourite. If you like this position, it means you like being submissive. You like your man taking charge of your body and you trust him entirely.
If you are suffering from arthritis, it is important for you to know about how it affects your knee and other joints. Arthritis is a chronic disease which damages your joints and connective tissues. Your knee is commonly affected by arthritis and there are three primary types of arthritis that occur in the knees. They include osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and post-traumatic arthritis.
Types of Arthritis
The different types of arthritis affecting the knees occur due to different reasons. Osteoarthritis is a progressive condition, which wears away the joint cartilage over time. Rheumatoid arthritis is an inflammatory condition, which may occur at any age. Post-traumatic arthritis occurs after an injury is inflicted to the knee and may occur several years after a ligament injury or knee fracture. Major symptoms Arthritis pain may occur all of a sudden but develops slowly.
In the early stages, the pain is observed in the morning after you have been inactive over the night. Pain is likely when you want to move around. Pain may be experienced even when immobile. Periodic inflammation is a common symptom of arthritis of the knee. You may have formation of bone spurs or excess fluids in your knee. The swelling gets pronounced after being active for a long period. The skin on your knee may look red and feel warm while you touch it. This may lead to chronic inflammation, and irreversible damage to the joint.
There are several ways of treating knee arthritis. The mode of treatment depends on the severity and cause of knee arthritis. Appropriate physiotherapy may help in some patients NSAIDS or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are commonly prescribed for dealing with arthritis pain temporarily. Other medicines used for knee arthritis treatment are as follows:
- Analgesics, which help in pain reduction act as good alternatives to NSAIDS.
- Corticosteroids are used for reducing inflammation.
- Certain DMARDs or disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs are used.
- Certain injections that are used for helping with knee arthritis.
Hyaluronic acid supplements, which ease the pain and inflammation by lubricating your knee joints. Corticosteroid injections also soothe inflammation and pain. PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) BMAC (Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate) You may also require a surgery for dealing with knee arthritis when other modes of treatment fail.
The most common surgeries are as follows:
- Joint Preservation Surgeries: Arthroscopy, where a keyhole incision is made in the knee for treating the damaged parts.
- Ligament repairs & reconstruction
- Cartilage repair
- Meniscus repair & transplantation
- Osteotomy, where the knee bones are modified for optimising the function of and damaged knees. This avoids replacement of any part of the knee with an artificial prosthesis like a joint replacement.
- Joint Replacement Surgeries: Uni knee replacement/Total joint replacement where your knee is replaced with a prosthetic made of metal, plastic or ceramic.
It is recommended for you to consult a doctor, if you experience any symptom of knee arthritis. Early treatment will prevent the condition from worsening.
How to last long in bed?
Lack of control over ejaculation or ejaculation occurring too early is called as premature ejaculation. Psychological factors act as the major cause. There are two types of premature ejaculation. Lifelong premature ejaculation and acquired premature ejaculation. Lifelong premature ejaculation noted in teenagers who try first sexual contact and involves deeper psychological causes. Acquired premature ejaculation occurs in later stages of life which may involve both physical and psychological cause.
Ways to control ejaculation
- Try to reduce anxiety: Understand that your partner gets more satisfied with extended period of orgasm and your anxiety is going to be a great hindrance for this pleasure. Once you analyse yourself and realize the dissatisfaction and disappointment that your anxiety gives to both you and your partner, the ways to overcome it naturally comes into strike. If not don’t hesitate to seek assistance from sexual health care advisers to overcome the battle.
- Avoid too much of sexual thoughts: If your mind gets occupied with too much of sexual thought always try to divert yourself with your favourite sport or activity that you’re much interested. Give a short break of 5 to 10 minutes before you feel to ejaculate.
- Change position: Try position like allowing your partner on you and side by side position as this may cause fewer stimuli to your penis and may delay the ejaculation. Avoid rear entry and missionary position as these are very active and may still activate your ejaculation faster.
- Make yourself slow: Activity level of the orgasm stage changes with every individual. It is much essential for the male to sense their emotions and the physiological stages of sexual changes that their body undergo. Slowing down during the orgasm stage or a matured control of the orgasm helps a lot for occurrence of premature ejaculation. Make sure you also don’t drop the sexual desire of your partner and engage her emotions with the act of foreplay.
- Concentrate much on foreplay: Premature ejaculation may cause depression and dissatisfaction to your partner and even yourself. So it will be much better if you focus much on foreplay and it will be also better if you develop the practice of foreplay in between the orgasm.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!