Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Swadesh SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have my last period o 12 th april 2016, and next due date was 5th may, then on 9th may I took pregnancy test, I got positive result, but on 11 th may Dr. told till the sac is not visible, I am bit worried.
1. It counteracts the effects of weight-promoting genes. Harvard medical researchers looked at 32 obesity-promoting genes in over 12,000 people to determine how much these genes actually contribute to body weight. They then discovered that, among the study participants who walked briskly for about an hour a day, the effects of those genes were cut in half.
2. It helps tame a sweet tooth. 15-minute walk can curb cravings for chocolate and even reduce the amount of chocolate you eat in stressful situations. And the latest research confirms that walking can reduce cravings and intake of a variety of sugary snacks.
Walking for 2.5 hours a week — that’s just 21 minutes a day — can cut your risk of heart disease by 30%. In addition, this do-anywhere, no-equipment-required activity has also been shown to reduce the risk of diabetes and cancer, lower blood pressure and cholesterol, and keep you mentally sharp.
3. It reduces the risk of developing breast cancer. Researchers already know that any kind of physical activity blunts the risk of breast cancer. But an American Cancer Society study that zeroed in on walking found that women who walked seven or more hours a week had a 14% lower risk of breast cancer than those who walked three hours or fewer per week. And walking provided this protection even for the women with breast cancer risk factors, such as being overweight or using supplemental hormones.
4. It eases joint pain. Several studies have found that walking reduces arthritis-related pain, and that walking five to six miles a week can even prevent arthritis from forming in the first place. Walking protects the joints — especially the knees and hips, which are most susceptible to osteoarthritis — by lubricating them and strengthening the muscles that support them.
5. It boosts immune function. Walking can help protect you during cold and flu season. A study of over 1,000 men and women found that those who walked at least 20 minutes a day, at least 5 days a week, had 43% fewer sick days than those who exercised once a week or less. And if they did get sick, it was for a shorter duration, and their symptoms were milder.
Sir, I am 35 years old & I am pregnant 18 weeks 1 day. My ultra sound scan report is -- 1. Cervix -- internal os is closed. 2. Placenta -- anterior wall. Lower end of placenta closed to internal os. Sir, I request you to please give me solution for me & my baby.
I have tenderness in breasts when close to ovulation and prior to periods. It is painful also. I have conducted mammography before 2 years and doctors said I have harmless fibroid in my case how frequently should I take up mammography test and can the fibroids be removed. Just getting concerned as age passes by. I am 37 now.
I've pcod and I've been using medication since 2014 and now, on scanning the reports said that the size of the cysts are so small that I don't have to worry anymore. So does it mean I've overcome the disease completely?
Recently, my girlfriend and I got intimate. We did it without protection. Now she is complaining of periods been missed. What should we do?
What is the side effects using antibiotics ( Ciprofloaxcin and Norfloaxcin) on initial pregnancy stage.(Fusing time)
I have had intercourse with unknown girl first time and during the sex condom thrashed inside her vagina and I took it out immediately. This was first time I have done mistake approaching unknown girl with friends so am afraid. Can you please suggest the how does HIV virus works and am not sure that girl health condition. Please help me what to do. Your answer will help someone life on whom many are depended. Thank you.
My wife is having irregular periods and abdominal pain for 1 years. He has been advice for weight loss and some regular medicine for 3 months. But she has done everything but nothing much helped. What should I do doctor? Thank you. She is 23 and weight 43 kg and height 5.2 ft.
Memory problem - use food containing zinc such as fish nuts pumpkin seed red meat. Zinc play vital role in enhancing memory and thinking.
Hello Sir Myself Nadeem. My Age Is Eighteen. At my Face Many Pimples And Black Spots. How can I Remove It. I am taking Barbarious Aquarium Homoeopathic Tonic as Doctors Decision. Help me.
I am 18 n on birthcontrol pills since 7 months. I had sex today on the 7th day of my period. Though ders no flow. However I think he had ejaculated inside. Will I be pregnant?!
I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time and she is doing it after an year and now she is feeling pain is that normal pain or we have to see a doctor please help really concerned. Thanks.
Hello, Now I got some more trouble as I m already in medication of PCOD. This time m facing something other problem. I have back many since one month ago. I advised by a doctor to do x-ray. My all reports are normal. But" Slight straightening of Lumbar curvature seen" this sentence making me cry. I have searched on net but I didn't got what it is? Perhaps something big problem. Help me doctors please. If there is some vital problem please suggest me what type of specialist should I gone through? help
My periods is not regular. It comes after 2-3 month. N also my period session is very painful in first 2-3 days.
I had a legal abortion last three years ago but till now we have no issue. We also consult with a doctor and also my first time IUI procedure unsuccessful. What is the next step for getting pregnant imedietly ? Pls suggest me kindly!
After science v/s religion, it is technology v/s nature. Of course, advanced technology is a result of science.
Yes, science has truly given us many benefits. But, are these benefits a threat to our survival now?
In the recent two decades, hasn’t everything taken a drastic change?
Transformation has taken place from advanced technology to a totally new standard of living to every one’s priorities.
Earlier kids used to play outdoor games; today they play games on electronic devices. Due to which they miss the best way of exercising, face health problems like headache, hearing aid, slow mental growth etc. and the worst part is that they aren’t privileged enough to experience such fun.
Also, nowadays serials and cartoons that are shown on television are not only violent but also vulgar.
Not everything can be suitable for all the age groups. Watching adult stuff might divert the mind of children in an unexpected direction. They might probably act bossy which might be harmful for people around them.
Now, these electronic gadgets emit rays which could be dangerous for every person out there.
This transformation has actually done the worst thing possible. That is, it has completely taken us away from nature. It has actually ruined the peace of mind a person should actually have.
Why are our grandparents and parents still so fit to do almost everything and why does our generation have a comparatively lazy or laid back attitude?
Isn’t it because of this big time revolution!
Be it the concrete buildings, or the roads, for which so many rocks are being destroyed all of it has simply spoiled what we actually deserve to have.
Lines well said, “Don’t judge a book by its cover”
The brighter it seems, the darker it is.
It’s never too late to value the beauty of what we still have.