Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swadesh SharmaYour feedback matters!
I recently had an medical abortion and I taught it was over with the bleeding. During the 3 week that I taught it was done I still went and had intercourse and the guy come in me is it possible I am pregnant.
I and my gf tried tried to have sex as she is a virgin i cud jst insert the head of penis n wen it cudn't happen we dropped the idea of sex but now she's missed her period by 2 days n still no signs of period the white liquid discharge that takes place b4 period is not happening plz help!
Please tell me process of IUI and full cost of IUI including full requirements test and nursing home charge
Dear Doctor, My wife, aged 50 years, is very week, her BP is low, sometimes as low as 60, and and pulse is also low. She is nearing menopause and that may be the reason for her weakness. Can you kindly suggest some medication based on these information and oblige.
Symptoms - uneasiness, unable to sit properly, inflated stomach, laziness, garmi lagna Are these symptoms related to pregnancy? If yes, what are the pills to avoid pregnancy?
My monthly period date had 26th april. Still now period is not start. 6th may I will go to shiridi. Can you help me? how to period start today or tomorrow. Give me ans.
• Stay Slimmer With Water--Replace calorie-filled beverages with water, and drink a glass before meals to help you feel fuller.
Drinking more water helps in metabolism .
• Water Boosts Your Energy - The right amount of water will help your heart pump your blood more effectively. And water can help your blood transport oxygen and other essential nutrients to your cells.
• Lower Stress With Water - About 70% to 80% of your brain tissue is water. If you're dehydrated, your body and your mind are stressed. To keep stress levels down, drink water.
• Build Muscle Tone With Water - Drinking water helps prevent muscle cramping and lubricates joints in the body.
• Nourish Your Skin - Fine lines and wrinkles are deeper when you're dehydrated. Water is nature's own beauty cream.
Drinking water hydrates skin cells and plumps them up, making your face look younger. It also flushes out impurities and improves circulation and blood flow, helping your skin glow.
• Stay Regular With Water - Along with fiber, water is important for good digestion.
Water helps dissolve waste particles and passes them smoothly through your digestive tract.
• Water Reduces Kidney Stones- Water dilutes the salts and minerals in your urine that form the solid crystals known as kidney stones.
Hi, I got married last year. As my periods are irregular I have gone to a gynecologist and she told I have pcos and gave krimson 35 for 3 months for getting periods regular. After having 3 months course of that tablets what we should do? Can you please suggest something to get pregnant earlier.
Actually my cousin had love marriage at the age of 19. She is a typical village girl. That time her husband age is 22. They started their life with lot of problems for 3 years. After that one day .her husbands cousin misbehave to her. Then she crying her self. She shared this with her friend only because on that time her husbands mother was in the hospital. If she told to her husband he thoughts that he didn't trust her words. One fine day the truth was revealed by her. Actually she told her husbands mother someone is misbehave to her but she did not respond to my cousin. One fine day my cousin told her husband what was happened in her life. Her husband not trust her words. He is in dynamo .he leaves my cousin to prove herself truth. How can she prove .her husband have doubt on her. Finally they r together with love but she afraid of someone .suddenly she went to the depression and loneliness. And also she want children's in her life. But she have pcos.
I am married its been 5 months now my wife as no signs of pregnancy after intercourse when I remove penis out of vagina sperms come out is it common.
I haven't got my periods in over 2 and a half months. My last period was on August 17. I have taken two pregnancy tests. Both are negative. What could be the reason for the delay?
I'm 32 years old girl, My height 5.4,weight 53 kg, My ESR 51, HB 8.6, Erythema 20 ,Induration 8 after 48 hrs nd Erythema 24 Induration 10 after 72 hrs is this positive or negative or suggestive and should I go another confirmatory test .(which test) .pls advice me. As per my medical history I'm taking depression medicines tryptomer10 my and migraine tablet vasograin nd naxdom 250 .I'm feeling Low grade fever in Mrng nd evng time ,headache, shortness of breath, tiredness,light congestion nd irritation in throat, night sweating but sputum is not bringing. Sometimes feeling heavy weight in chest. All rest blood count report is OK, LFT,RFT etc is ok. Cholesterol is 120. Pls advice I'm waiting for your reply.
Not eating that bag of chips or drinking that bottle of soda is a difficult temptation to resist, especially if you eat them more than a few times a week. But these are not good for you; they are a storehouse of chemicals, which can wreak havoc on your health.
Here are seven reasons why you should avoid processed food:
- They are very addictive: When your body digests processed food, it overstimulates the proliferation of a neurotransmitter called dopamine. Dopamine makes you feel pleasure, which increases your cravings. And, cravings lead to more consumption, thus you get addicted to processed food.
- Cause damage to your bones and organs: Processed food contains phosphates that not only add taste, shelf-life and texture, but also end up damaging your bones and organs. Phosphates have been linked to premature aging, weak bones and kidney damage.
- Lead to digestion problems: Processed foods are usually rid of their natural enzymes, fibres and vitamins. This creates severe problems in your digestive system. Consuming such foods harms the good bacteria in your gut, which makes you vulnerable to infections.
- Can lead to mental degradation: If you find your memory slackening or you're finding it hard to concentrate, then you can blame your diet. Junk food, it has been found, gives you mood swings, makes your energy levels unstable and leaves you feeling angry and agitated.
- GMOs: Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) are what replace the 'real' ingredients in processed food. GMOs have been associated with infertility, gastrointestinal disorders, cancer and organ damage.
- Pesticides: For the GMOs to grow, farmers use herbicides and pesticides, which end up in your food. For example, certain cereals have been found to contain more than 70 types of pesticides.
- Processed food is artificial: When you compare real food with processed food, the obvious difference would be the way real food deteriorates over time, just like they should, while processed food remains the same. Processed food does not change with time, and proves how synthetic they are essentially. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
She is my friend and she had sex with her boyfriend for uncountable times. And now she is afraid about her vaginal health in her future life. Will this affect her pregnancy after marriage or else will she get affected with infertility. Please help her with your best solutions.
Hello. I have pain near my vaginal and anal area since 2 weeks. Even when am siting it pains and sometimes its sudden. I feel its d bone near to that area which is paining. Can you help please.
Hi. I want to know. Protected sex is completely safe or not for pregnancy? Is it safe then periods can be delayed?
Increasing your water intake is one of the most important things you can do when attempting to cleanse your body naturally.
- you should aim to drink at least 8 glasses or 2 quarts of water throughout the day.
You can increase your intake of water by drinking a glass first thing in the morning and with every snack or meal throughout the day.
- you can also eat fruit and veg with a high water content, such as watermelon, strawberries, cucumber and tomatoes.
- water flushes toxins and impurities out of your system by helping both the kidneys and the bowel to maintain their normal functions - eliminating waste.
- water also does a great job of keeping the skin looking healthy and young, preventing wrinkles and clearing the complexion.
- water stored in copper vessels or bottles is purified and cleansed because of copper's anti-bacterial properties.
For more tips/advices search for ssohm on internet.