Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sushmita MisraYour feedback matters!
Hi my wife just had a c section on may 27th, one month is going to finish on tomorrow, now health is in normal condition only, can I do intercourse with my wife is it safe for her.
There are certain foods that you should be eating on a regular basis to improve your overall health. These foods contain the necessary micro and macro nutrients to nourish your body and allow it to function optimally.
The 7 foods that you should include in your diet are:
- Brown rice: Opt for the whole grain variety instead of white rice, as brown rice contains complex carbohydrates instead of simple carbohydrates. Brown rice provides energy to the body without spiking the blood sugar levels. It is also a good source of trace minerals like manganese, phosphorus and selenium.
- Eggs: A boiled egg is, without a shade of doubt, one of the best superfoods that you can come across. An egg packs a powerful nutritious punch that contains protein, vitamin D, selenium, zinc and copper. Apart from being nutritious, it is an inexpensive source of protein.
- Apples: You must have heard the age old proverb that 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away'and it stands good even today with good reason. Apples are good sources of antioxidants, flavonoids and fiber that help in reducing the risk of blood pressures problems and diabetes. Apples are also known to reduce levels of bad cholesterol in the body. You can also take the package for Eating Right.
- Spinach: Spinach is a superfood that contains good amounts of vitamin C, and various antioxidants that help in maintaining optimal functioning of the body. It is also known for its anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a good source of protein and calcium that you may use as a part of fat loss diet. Yogurt also contains healthy probiotic bacteria that promote healthy digestion.
- Fish: Fish contains protein in good amounts, the variety of amino acids content in fish helps in improving metabolism in the body. It also helps in building muscle and losing fat. Fish contains Omega-3 acids which help promote a healthy nervous system.
- Garlic: Consumption of garlic on a regular basis is known to keep the body free from toxins due to its antibiotic properties. The high sulfur content of garlic boosts immunity levels in the body and protects it from common cold and cough.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
Hello doctor. I have pcos problem. In recent ultrasound, there was no cyst but my periods are irregular. There is swelling and infection. I tried alot to loose my weight but failed. Please help. I have one son aged 2.10 yrs. And want to plan my second child.
Kindly let me know the status of 5th week 5th day of pregnancy. My wife done with ultrasound scanning, sac is there in uterus, but yolk/thicker layer of development is not visible. Is it normal? Please let us know. Thanks in advance.
Age of my wife is 35 & she suffered from very irregular menstruation problem she got small cyst in her ovarian what to do ?
Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol
Lowers your risk for heart disease and stroke
Burns calories to help you lose or maintain weight
Increases your energy for daily activities
Helps you sleep better
Strengthens your heart and improves your blood circulation
Strengthens your muscles and bones
Keeps your joints flexible
Improves your balance to prevent falls
Reduces symptoms of depression and improves quality of life
You’ll see these benefits even if you haven't been very active before.
Any medicine in homeopathy for chronic sinusitus ( since 1994 a long period of 20 yrs ) for male of 42 yrs
My query is regarding conception. My wife does not want to take I pills due to side effects and I don't want to use condoms. are there other methods to stop pregnancy. I have read that 1 week before n after periods is safe but is it true. please guide me docs I am bit confused. Thank you.
My blood test result showing hcg beta subunit below 1.2 want to confirm am I pregnennt or not? please response.
Dear doctor, Before 6 months v got married. My wife had her periods on last Nov 14. Tomorrow (Jan 2) is her 50th day. But today (Jan 1) she feels her periods going to happen. But we expect lot about baby formation. She having irregular period. On last week Dec 30th we had pregnancy test using pregnancy card. It shows one thick line and one lite lite. Now it's time to her for her periods. Slightly periods started. So confused. My doubt is one thick line and one lite lite in pregnancy card. Whether it indicates positive pregnancy? During 50th day period can happen? How can we find ovulation period? Kindly give solutions and suggest few ideas to make pregnancy.
I am in second month pregnancy. My doctor prescribed seydilan, duphaston, doxinate, folfit tablets and 1 hucog injection weekly. Should I continue the doctor as she is prescribing many medicines in the first trimester? please suggest.
I'm 28 years female . 5 months back I found out that I have pcos. My weight has come down from 76 kg to 67 kg. Doctor suggested me to take medicine for fertility from next month. I'm going for yoga along with body massage and skin tightening methods .Shall I continue yoga for next month along with the treatment? Does it prevents implantation.
After normal delivery Dr. said not to round their legs only do straight. I had done it for 1 month and after 1 month I started round the legs but my knees start getting painful and when I wake up in the night to feed my baby boy, my legs below knees get painful. What should I do. My delivery was on 20 Oct 2015.
Hello. Me and my gf had foreplay on 23rd july and rubbed our genitals. She had her last periods on 15th july. She had her underwear on. I was naked. But I did not ejaculate neither penetrated. Today is 16th and she still has not got her periods. We did urine test and it was negative. What could be the reason? And can she get pregnant?
My mother name is kanchan devi. She is 35 years old. She is suffering about 3-4 years. Depression ? dry, scaly skin ? fatigue or a feeling of sluggishness ? hair loss ? increased menstrual flow (women) ? intolerance to cold temperatures ? irritability ? muscle cramps ? slower heart rate ? weakness ? weight gain ? low body temperature ? dulled mental processes ? congestive heart failure, a condition where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the body's needs ? increased heart rate with abnormal rhythm or pounding (palpitations) ? high blood pressure ? increased body temperature (feeling unusually warm) ? increased sweating ? clamminess ? feeling agitated or nervous ? tremors in the hands ? feeling of restlessness even though the person is tired or weak ? increased appetite accompanied by weight loss ? interrupted sleep ? frequent bowel movements, sometimes with diarrhea ? puffiness around the eyes, increased tears, sensitivity to light, or an intense stare ? bone loss (osteoporosis) ? stopped menstrual. Can you suggest me which type of doctor have to be treat to my mother. Please suggest which type of specialist be have to meet.
Here are 10 yoga poses that must be practiced daily.
1) Downward facing dog (Adho Mukha Shvanasana) - A top-notch upper body strengthener, this pose helps in strengthening hamstrings, calves and thighs. Since your hips are higher than your heart in this pose, it increases blood circulation.
2) Butterfly pose (Baddhakonasana) - Best asana for pregnant women, it helps in smooth delivery. Butterfly asana should be practiced preferably after first trimester. Practice daily for healthy reproductive system, curing menstruation problem, improved flexibility in the groin and in the hip region.
3) Plank pose (Chaturanga Dandasana) - Plank pose is the simplest yet most effective to help strengthen your arms, back, shoulders, core, quadriceps.
4) Warrior pose (Virabhadrasana) - This pose will help you attain long, lean, toned arms and legs by stretching hips, inner thighs, chest. It strengthens quadriceps, abdomen, shoulders and builds a firmer core.
5) Boat pose (Naukasan) - If you want to strengthen your core and quadriceps, this pose will give you maximum results.
6) Tree pose (Vrikshasana) - The tree pose stretches hips, inner thighs, legs, spine, core. It also helps you stay calm and attain positive frame of mind.
7) Child’s pose (Balasana) - The pose is great for pelvic region. It opens hips and relieves tightness in the lower back. It stretches hips, quads and back.
8) Bridge pose (Setu Bandhasana) - Bridge pose is excellent for stretching front part of the body. It opens up the chest and ribcage that helps more oxygen to flow in your body. Builds strong hamstrings and glutes.
9) Bow Pose (Dhanurasana) - The bow pose eases menstruation disorders. It is very effective in weight loss, digestion and fixes appetite. Gastrointestinal problems would no longer remain a worry.
10) Garland pose (Malasana) - The pose strengthens pelvic muscles, stretches lower back, groin, hips, ankles. This lower squat pose will help you relieve constipation and cramps.