Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in New Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushmita Misra
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sushmita MisraYour feedback matters!
I am Married, having hypothyroidism since 2004, we are trying for baby for past six months , my recent tsh level was 8.3microIU/ml, and dosage 50 mcg, In order to conceive should I need any extra dosage? And is there is any optimum level of tsh for conceiving? Why I am not able to conceive? Kindly help me out with your suggestions.
My wife aged about 33 years complaining in lower abdomen near ovaries on both sides as also in her back. Three months back an ultrasound was done in which in right ovary a hemorrhagic cist was detected. The doctor suggested me to take ovaral-g for four months, same has now about to complete but she is not getting change in pain. Apart from it she is complaining pain in her ribs in chest please suggest medicine/ mode of treatment.
Ayurveda is a field where the medicinal properties of the various herbs used has been proven scientifically, over the years. This ancient life science, also brings in a knowledge base that can help in treating a variety of ailments. Sexual dysfunction is one such ailment, which can leave a person with a less than stellar sex life. The various phases of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement and gratification can suffer due to such ailments which can prevent any or all phases from occurring in the first place. The disorders can affect the ejaculation, potency, orgasm and arousal as well.
There are variety of herbs that act as aphrodisiacs in Ayurveda and can help in treating sexual disorders in males and females, as follows:
- Nutmeg: Nutmeg powder and extract can be used by men, who are suffering from sexual dysfunction. It can also increase the potency and the libido of the male patients who ingest it. This herb can also be used by women who are experiencing lack of libido and stimulation. Many women in Africa have used this herb since ancient times to build better sexual health.
- Date palm pollen: The pollen from date palms can help in increasing the sperm count of the male patient who has a low sperm count. This aphrodisiac also improves male fertility.
- Ashwagandha: This is a good aphrodisiac for both male and female patients who are undergoing sexual disorders. It can help in sexual stimulation even as it fixes issues like lack of libido and erectile dysfunction.
- Fadogia agrestis: This herb can help in increasing the testosterone level, which is responsible for better sexual stimulation and other sexual functions in male patients.
- Lepidium meyenii: This is a herb that has originated in Peru and is also known as Maca. This herb can help in fixing infertility in male and female patients. It contains various elements like sterols, campesterol and sitosterol among many others that can improve fertility.
- Saffron: This herb is known to boost the libido by leaps and bounds and is even used to garnish a hot glass of milk just before bedtime, as it acts as a good aphrodisiac when combined with milk. A strand or two can work wonders, as per Ayurvedic practices.
- Passion Flower: This is considered as a good aphrodisiac because it helps in reducing anxiety and stress, which can soothe a person and create a better environment for stimulation and excitement. It can be used by male and female patients alike.
There are many herbs as per Ayurveda, which can be used as aphrodisiacs in order to cure sexual disorders. These can be taken on a regular basis, in moderation.
Home Remedies of Tulsi
•In the case of sore throat, boil the water with Tulsi leaves and take as a drink. This water can also be used as gargle.
•Take decocotion of Tulsi leaves with honey and ginger will act as an effective remedy for bronchitis, asthma, cough and cold.
•To get immediate relief fom influenza, take Tulsi leaves, cloves and some salt boil it in 1/2 liter of water till only the water are left and take it as a drink.
•In case of kidney stones, take the juice of Tulsi leaves and honey regularly for 6 months it will expel the stones via urinary tract.
•Take 12 leaves of Tulsi twice a day to prevent from stress and also purifies the blood.
•To cure ulcer and mouth infections take a few Tulsi leaves and chew them for some days.
•To cure the insect stings or bites, take a teaspoonful of fresh juice of Tulsi leaves or paste of fresh roots and apply it on the effected skin.
•Consume the juice of Tulsi leaves which is the beneficial in the treatment of ringworms and other skin diseases.
•Take Tulsi leaves dry in sun and make powder, can use it for brushing teeth.
•Take Tulsi leaves mix with mustered oil and make paste. Use it as toothpaste that hepls to maintain good dental health and massage it to the gums.
•To get relief from headache take decoction of Tulsi leaves internally.
•Pound the Tulsi leaves mix it with sandal wood paste and apply it on the forehead to reduce over heat and headache.
•Take 2 drops of black Tulsi leaves juice and put into eyes daily at bedtime which is an effective remedy for sore eyes and night blindness.
•To get relief from pain due to burns, apply Tulsi juice mixed with equal amount of coconut oil on the burns.
•To get quick relief from itching apply Tulsi juice mix with lemon on the areas.
•Take paste of Tulsi, hibiscus(gurhal) and neem leaves and apply it to the hair to keep it healthy and itch free.
I had ipill on 6th of august and today 17th of August I got my periods. I was worried and visited my locality doctor for a checkup and he check me physically and had given me Iron capsules and syrup today morning I had a pregnancy test which came out to be negative but I am still worried of getting pregnant. Is there any chance of getting pregnant?
Hi I am 28 years old. I am married, our marriage is love marriage, my wife is loving so much but me also loving me but she is not allowing to kiss or hug anything she told me, I should not touch her, she is not like that, I am very upset of this one please give me good suggestion sir or madam.
Today we are going to share you details by which you can learn how we invite disease to our self and how we help us in not getting to the diseases. Our immunity power is helps us in the stage of disease and if we have good immunity power it can help us getting rid of diseases as soon as possible even without taking medicines.
Dr R.K Aggarwal says that we unknowingly or unknowingly invite diseases to us which could be by what we eat, take breath, drink water that’s what all we eat there not always all things are good for our body there always is waste materials in those. Well if our body has good immunity power it could help us in being healthy but if immunity power is not good it can cause diseases.
It will also be discussed why we should not go for operational treatment is not good for our body and why we should ignore operational treatments. How we eat much more than our lever digest so we much keep down what we eat. Whatever we eat should make it half to it.
Aphthae in our mouth is caused because of bad lever and problem in our stomach, Kidney stones will also be discussed. Cleansing our stomach will help us rescue us from it.
20 years of our research has helped us removing kidney stones through homeopathic medicines and that could help kidney stones to go out through urine. We should not fear from diseases some people get feared only by hearing names of diseases. Increase in ESR will also be discussed briefly.