Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Is viagra safe to have for sex because I'm not able to last more time. So can you tell me detail about it!
My wife is not conceiving, got married 2 years, checked with dodtor in two occasions, doctor says every thing is fine with both, what to do?
Hi, I am 31 years old and married. I have menstrual problem april and may I didnt got my periods. Than go to Dr. She took pregnancy test that was negative. Than she had given mwd. Fr periods. That I took I got periods on june but again in july periods not came. Whats the problem. Please help.
HI sir, I am 34 years old male. My wife is 29 years old. 15 days back, we consult a doctor. She recommends her Vtwo gel. But the gel is not available. So please tell me the alternative gel for Vtwo gel. She feels shy to consult doctor again. Thats why I am asking here.
Mera 2013 main ectopic pregnancy hua tha. Jiske baad main pregnant nahi ho pa rahi hoon. Mera 9 years ka beta bhi hai. Please give me idea to get pregnant. I have lost my right fallopian tube during ectopic pregnancy.
My girl friend getting white discharge from her ovary daily. Why it is happening. What is the case. Is there any problem.
I got my periods on 9th november. We had sex on 21st november. I got some bleeding on 7th december which stopped in 2 days. I checked using home pregnancy kit today but it shows negative.
I had sex with my boyfriend with protection, despite of which I'm late on my period by 5 days. Should be worried ?
I need a baby which is the mean time of sex I do not know? And when we do sex the lower part burns both of us why? And what is the solution.
Hi Madam, I have recently delivered boy. It's been 2 months. I am breastfeeding and I am 36 years old. The difference between this child and my 1st child is 6 years. Please kindly advise if its ok to use TRIPHALA to reduce my pregnancy weight as I am breastfeeding and its only 2 months after my delivery.
I am 30 years old female and I am not getting periods regularly and now from past few months it has been stopped completely, I am getting left side stomach ache above uterus and bodyaches for every month menses cycle but no bleeding only white discharge is coming out due to which I am feeling sluggish and weakness like no energy in the body, exhausted and inactive. Eventhough I am consuming timely meals and nutritious food why am I feeling low and performing every daily routine activity very slowly? why my breast size is getting larger and uncomfortable? I am finding it very hard to live a healthy and active life. Also my lower body is loosing weight and upper portion is gaining weight vice versa? need suggestions on how do I overcome these problems and get an idle weight and body structure which suits my personality? how should I stop severe hairfall? due to which I am going through a lot of stress by wanting to understand proper treatments and medication for all these issues. Also suggest how to get rid of double chin and puffiness/dark circles on the eyes. I would appreciate doctors advices to be much more precised and understand-able post which I can work on their instructions to gauge satisfying improvement and desired positive resuts. Thanks to all the doctors for patiently reading my problems and providing better solutions on the same, hereby waiting for genuine responses.
This problem to my friend she has problem of white water discharge in the age of 15. Some one told me it's leucorrhoea but in leucorrhoea the white water discharge is coming in more qty but in this case it come in very low qty. So is this also leucorrhoea or something else I and my friend so stressed pls give some good suggestions.
We are trying for baby. Recently got to know that my fallopian tubes are blocked. One is partially blocked. Do not knw what to do next. Is there natural ways of opening tubes.
I am 21 years old female I have do first time intimate with my bf nd he used protection after using protection my periods not come nd it was already late 10-12 days nd I checked 3 times pregnancy test by the hlp of prega news pregnancy test kit and result was negative so my question is that why my periods not come and now what can I do for my periods come faster.
I am suffering from missing of periods occasionally. My periods skips for 2-3 months and then continue on their own or with the aid of medicines. What should I do?
When the growth of the yeast living in the vagina increases on an abnormal basis, it may lead to a yeast infection. Yeast is a fungus and this infection is usually caused by a kind of yeast that is called Candida Albicans.
So read on to find out everything there is to know about yeast infection!
- Causes: As discussed above, this infection may be caused due to the growth of a particular type of virus. The other reasons include any phenomenon that leads to a change in the balance of the microorganisms living in this area. This can occur due to the intake of antibiotics, as well as high estrogen levels due to hormone therapy treatment or even pregnancy. The use of birth control pills during menstrual cycles can also trigger this infection. Also, other ailments in the patient's body, like diabetes and HIV infection can be the cause behind the same.
- Symptoms: Most of the time, one will experience the symptoms of this infection in the week leading up to the monthly menstrual cycle. Redness, a sore pain, itchiness and a thick white discharge are the most common symptoms of this condition. Also, skin irritation and pain during urination can occur for more severe cases.
- Treatment: Usually, it has been seen that this infection clears up on its own once the menstrual cycle starts. This happens because the blood that is discharged during the period can help in restoring the pH balance of the vagina which takes care of yeast growth. It can be recurrent or a one time infection. Boric acid capsules are the best way to treat this condition. If the infection has occurred during pregnancy, you must see a doctor about treatment before taking any medication or home remedies on your own.
- Home Remedies: Avoiding sexual intercourse or using a lubricant can help in alleviating the pain that one feels in such cases. Also, you can swap your tampons for pads during the infection and the treatment. Further, sitting in a tub of warm water can help in soothing the area. Remember to keep the area dry and clean at all times.
- Prevention: Prevention includes eating a balanced diet that will supply all the necessary nutrients to your body. Dairy products like yogurt and milk will help in preventing this kind of infection as well as plenty of fruits. Also, avoid using too many antibiotics or eating too much sugar.
Yeast infection should be treated with home remedies only when you are not pregnant. Also, you must be aware of any other ailments like diabetes before self prescribing any medicine or treatment.