Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushma Malhotra
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma MalhotraYour feedback matters!
Mothers, universally, have been faithful torchbearers of the benefits of milk. Cow, buffalo, camel or soy, milk happens to be an indispensable part of your diet. Instead of taking age old conventions for granted a little bit of thought into your food can improve your health. Usually, most households consume cow milk.
While cow milk is definitely favorable for one's health, adult and child all the same, buffalo milk has its plus points too. Your subjective case might profit from buffalo milk. Read up on the advantages of drinking buffalo milk to choose better.
Buffalo milk will help you in these many ways:
- It will bring down your cholesterol levels: Bad cholesterol levels or LDL is detrimental to one's health. Buffalo milk helps to bring down bad cholesterols. It is low in cholesterol and should therefore, be a great supplement. A glass of this milk every day can keep your heart in order.
- If you want your child to put on weight, feed him or her Buffalo milk: Being skinny or rickety could be a worrying problem. In comparison to cow milk, buffalo milk has a huge amount of fat content. It can help you increase muscle mass adding strength to your physique. If you are an adult facing issues related to lower muscle mass, you should start drinking buffalo milk. Children gain energy through regular consumption of this kind of milk.
- Befriend vitamins by drinking this milk: Buffalo milk has a rich creamy texture. It can deal with your want for vitamins. Thiamine, vitamin A and vitamin C are present in this milk. It also has a good amount of folate, vitamin B6 and niacin. This milk is rich in vitamin B12, which can prevent you from heart attacks and strokes. Buffalo milk also contains riboflavin.
- It is also rich in protein: Two glasses of buffalo milk each day accounts for 19g of protein. It is known to contain all nine kinds of amino acids. If it is part of your daily diet, your immunity and resistance are being taken care of.
- It will make up for your mineral deficiency: Calcium, potassium, magnesium and phosphorus are some of the minerals this milk contains. It helps to strengthen your bones and teeth thus, protecting you against osteoporosis.
I am 34 year old I have one baby for operation he is 1 year old only. I am again pregnant 2 month ago. What is it side effect .So am I delivered this baby. Please help me. Mujhe kya karna chahiye.
Hello mam I want to tighten my breast it was sagging am just 20 how to tighten my breast mam please help me mam is without exercise is it happens.
Hi my lmp is 7th april. But before 3 days I am suffering from bleeding. Why this? please help me? am so upset.
Hi, I just recently got married. Me and my wife were trying to make love, however I was not able to penetrate my wife because of the pain she is facing. At one time the neighbors of my hotel room came to check out if everything was okay. She does not have any lubrication and the pain seems to be unbearable. Due to this our sexual life is taking a hit. Is this normal and can you suggest something?
My mother is a kidney patient, there are so many restrictions over her diet, she can't eat green leafy vegetables, nor fruits but apple, otherwise it would impact her health. Please let me know, what vegetables.
My wife missed her period date as on 28 Dec. As 1 month, as she got period 3-4 day early every month. Is she pregnant?
Sir / Madam, My friend had a intercourse with his gf 18 days ago. She should've menstruation 5 days ago but it'd not occurred. Does she has conceived? How to stop pregnancy? Is there any pill or abortion is the only way?
Hi My periods have been delayed but I am continuously having lower abdomen pain, what I should do so that my periods starts?
I hav to travel to long distance in 3mnth of pregnant, my gynic prescribed me doxicon, vomiford, gestoford. For wat diz tabs are used, doxicon n vomiford are safe during pregnant? please let me know the info regarding diz tabs.
Thoda safed pani jana normal hai kya kyuki delivery ke bad se mujhe thoda thoda safed pani Jaa raha h.
Hi doctor I had my physical relationship with my bf without taking any precautions on 7 april I took ipill on 9th april after that I did same for 8 days on 16th april after having sex I got bleed nd had periods immediately I took I pill and for ten days but I have not got periods but today is 28 may I have not got periods I am too much worried about that.
I am having an itchy and a burning sensation in my uterus. It is happening since 2 weeks. It stops when I take medicine but starts again after a few days. When I am urinating, towards the end it's causing a weird burning/ hurting in the vagina.
Milk & yogurt.