Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma JindalYour feedback matters!
Hello doc I'm a mother of 20 days old girl. and I want to know when can I have outside food or junk food I mean after how many months. and doctor when can you plan to diet? Thanks in advance.
Does one get infection from penetrated sex with the partner having constant vaginal infection having diabetes.
Usg report says that polycystic ovary with low volume. And prevoid residual urine 75mul whereas post void residual urine 105 mul. What is the reason for such urinary retention? Can STD is one of the cause? Though sex for only two times and with condom can their still be risk of STD?
I have done with follicular studies today was 11 th day of my cycle my Right ovary at 19.7 x 13, 13.2 x 11 mm, 11 x 10 mm, 10 x 9 mm and Left ovary is 22.8 x 19.7 mm endometrium is 8.8.4 m. Why does right ovary has 4 counts what does it means?
My wife tested prega news after seven days of her period date and it was positive and all the feelings she experienced during these days were also related to pregnancy but today after 9 days her periods started. I am confused what is happening and what should we do now. Please help us.
My risk exposure was oral sex roughly (sucking vagina) On 34 day simple antibody test in Dr. lal lab - neg. After 6 weak four hiv combo test. 63 day - non reactive 0.05 86 day- non reactive 0.06 126 day- non reactive 0.11 all test done in Dr. lal path lab CMIA Combo (p24 ag+ ab) I saw some ghamouri type rashes on my back on 140 days some red ness. Q.1. Am I 100% free from hiv or I need more test. Q.2. Sample gave on collection center in Dr. lal lab they send it to main lab result next day. Can this transport may alter result Q.3.Are rashes any type of hiv symptom Q4. Is test and this qualified enough to accurate result? Conclude my status specifically is 100% clear or not?
I had intimate moment with my last bf and bleeding was high after intercourse on 30april I am getting married is there any Chances of bleed again. Or rough sex can led to bleeding at this time.
I want to know that if the DNC has been done previously and we are going for the DNC second time then can the doctor find it out that DNC has been done previously also or doctor will not come to know until we will let the doctor know.
How can we conceive baby more faster? Is there any better sex position to get pregnant quick? Is there any condition to do sex on periodical basis to get pregnant quickly? Pls pls guide.
I got married in june 2014. Due to some fear of sex in mind of wife due to this her vagina opposing to penetrate my penis actually she is penetrating penis with her hand. (It is normal to penetrate penis with her hand) But that time my penis not properly penetrate in vagina because of wife fear .And all sperm also not going to vagina. We are unable to do the intercourse continuously due to my site work. Now from last three month we are doing sex properly my wife penetrate penis properly my all sperm going to vagina. My semen report is normal. My wife mc is regular. But now I am at site and due to site work we are unable to do the intercourse continuously (6 month)ìn fertile period . As per doctor suggestion do the intercourse for six months for conceiving in fertile period .it is necessary to do the sex continuously at least six month for conceiving. We want baby now because we got married in 2014. We want baby asap can we go for IUF. FROM IUf we will get baby . It is expensive . What is the success rate? Please suggest and guide.
From month or two I feel some pain in my abdomen all the day and also my periods are normal please suggest me that this is symptoms of pregnancy.
Counting calories is one of the most popular ways of dietary management for weight management. It is not always easy to do when you're out or pressed for time, may be in a situation like dinner party, hiking, etc.
Here are some basic guidelines to follow when straight calorie counting is impractical.
1. Eat foods that are filling and low in calories. That means, as often as possible, your meals and snacks should include whole grains, such as brown rice, whole-wheat bread, and oatmeal, as well as legumes, such as lentils and other beans. And don't forget to fill at least half your plate with fruits and vegetables.
2. When you eat meat, cut out fat and cut down portion sizes. Choose lean cuts of meat and modest amounts about 3 or 4 ounces per serving (which is roughly the size of your palm).
3. Avoid fried foods. Frying foods adds fat and calories. For stove top cooking, it's better either to stir-fry foods in a non-stick pan lightly coated with a cooking-oil spray or to braise them in broth or wine. Baking, broiling, and roasting are also great options.
4. Choose low-fat or fat less dairy foods. Milk, yogurt, and cheese are good sources of protein and calcium, but the whole-milk versions of these dairy products are very high in fat.
5. Avoid fast foods. Hamburgers, chicken nuggets, french fries, and other fast-food staples tend to promote weight gain for two reasons. First, they are high in fat, calories, or both. Second, the" value meals" available at many fast-food chains are often excessively large and tempt you to overeat.
6. Avoid high-calorie, low-nutrient snacks. Chips and other deep-fried snacks are high in fat and therefore calories. But even snacks labelled" low-fat" are often high in calories because they contain large amounts of sugars and other carbohydrates.
7. Watch what you drink. Regular sodas, fruit juices, and, especially, alcoholic beverages are high in calories.
Source: health beat (harvard medical school)
Hi I missed my period for last 2 months. An last june 9th I was checked with the doctor and I take blood test and I have hcg level is 27.75 and then doctor told me to check again after 2 days. Then now my hcg level is 141. Is it possible to get pregnant after the missed period of 2 months.
Please doctor tell me my breast are very loose please which medicine is helpful to become tight breast please tell me.
Please help Is it possible to have periods in 5th month of pregnancy? My wife have proper periods of 4 days along with cramps she also had periods in 3rd month so is it possible to have periods in pregnancy?
I m 22 years old I have pcod my periods are irregular I already have taken various treatment my periods came after 2 months and it is already 1 mnth bleeding is on please suggest what should I do to stop bleeding?
Hi, I am 34 years old woman absolutely healthy. I want to postpone my periods hence I consulted a doctor and she prescribed me to take Primolut N 7 days before my periods start date and to continue till the time I want to postpone the period. She has prescribed 2 tablets every day Morning and night. My earlier period days as below. - [ ] Periods Jan 7 Morning - [ ] Periods Feb 4 Morning - [ ] Periods March 4 Night - [ ] Periods April 2 Afternoon - [ ] Periods April 29 Night - [ ] Periods May 27 Night - [ ] Periods June 26 Morning - [ ] Periods July 23 Night. So should I start the tablets on 14 or 15 August? Also one tablet per day is not enough? I feel 2 tablets a day is more. Please suggest.
The food we eat affects our mind and body in various ways. There are many kinds of foods that have varied kinds of effects on how our body behaves due to the nutritional properties of the same. Spinach is a well known green vegetable that is rich in iron and various other nutrients. Since time immemorial, this vegetable has been used in various forms like soups, curries and much more so that we may enjoy the health benefits of the same.
Let us find out more about the health benefits of spinach with these quick pieces of information.
- Prevents cancer: One of the foremost qualities of having spinach on a regular basis is that it helps in the prevention of cancer. This is due to the fact that the level of chlorophyll that one may find in spinach is absolutely apt when it comes to blocking the entry and effect of carcinogenic material and elements in our body. These are the elements that may enter our body due to pollution as well as through some kinds of processed food. So one will need to eat plenty of spinach, especially in today’s day and age of adulterated food and pollution, so as to mitigate the effect of these elements and prevent cancer. Spinach is also highly recommended for those people who have a history of cancer in their family, and hence, are at a higher risk of getting the same.
- Helps in managing one’s diabetes: Alpha lipoid acid is one of the most well-known antioxidants that can be found in spinach. This is one of the rare elements that helps in lowering the glucose levels in the body even as it increases sensitivity towards insulin. This, in turn, helps in taking care of one’s diabetes without constant hospitalisation and medication. It also helps in managing diabetes through a neuropathy approach.
- Brings down blood pressure: Spinach is of great value for patients who have been suffering from problems like hypertension as it brings down the blood pressure levels. This is because spinach manages to negate the effect of sodium, which may be found in the body. This happens due to the high potassium content, which may be found in this leafy green vegetable.
- Increases the health of bones: When we have spinach on a regular basis, our bones also get the benefit of the same. The risk of bone fracture is literally reduced to half due to the high level of vitamin K and protein content of this vegetable.
- Gives you good skin and hair: With the constant ingestion of spinach, one can also get shining hair and glowing skin due to Vitamin C and collagen element that is found in abundance in this vegetable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.