Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma JindalYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 26 years old I am married and want to conceive, from past 4 months I am under a gynae treatment for polycystic ovaries.(med- glyciphage sr500 and pco care forte, folinze. And also I have reduced 2.5 kg weight from my actual weight 72 kg, height is 5.5 feet. Kindly let me know soon how I can get pregnant? please advise.
I am 20 years old I'm having problem of unpleasant vaginal smell, excessive hair fall and sometimes stomach. Is there any relation between these things or any serious issue.
Meri girlfriend hai us k sath me sex krna chahta hu Wo Abhi vrgin hai To hme ye to pta hai ki condom use krna chahiye hum ne try bhi kiya 4-5 bar lekin mera pennis uske vagayna me enter nhi ho paya To uski tips dijiye Ye bhi bataye ki Usko pain hoga wo kitna time hoga Blood kitna niklega.
I met my wife after long ago and today we had too much sex ,almost 3or4 times in a day .Here the weather is very hot almost 40 degree usually, and now I am facing extreme joints pain and kind of fever .thank you.
Good morning doctor. I am a working female, married just 4 days before. And my leave will end in 2 days and will go to other country. My husband do sex with me 2-3 times every day without condom. Is there any complication in it.
My wife age is 35 and my age 24. we are love married I have doubt she pregnant or not she have this possible to get baby.
I am suffering from vomiting, nausea from 5 days, I got my periods last month 07th, why I am getting vomiting, feeling tired, still period also not happened (for yesterday 1 month, Pls reply me.
I am female of 26 years and 15 week pregnant and having cold and infection in throat and feverish from inside ,body pain feeling sick and also I have cramp some time in lower abdomen. And can I travel during pregnancy.
The problem starts after 15 days of our marriage, my wife is complaining that she has itching sensation in her vagina and opening of vagina or when any cloth or plenty touches that part she experience itching sensation there she said that she feels this sensation after having sexual intercourse after marriage in honeymoon but that can not be true as we had the sex before marriage hundred times so please help me or tell me how to cure this problem. Thank you.
I had PCOS and AMH level is 2. My ovaries get hyperstimulation in one iui. Three iui failed. Weather I should first go for laprocacy and then for IVF. AMH level is 20.
Hi, my partner feel acute pain while having intercourse and sometimes pain is unbearable. Is there is any issue in her lower abdominal . Please advice or she need to take any medicine to get relief.
When a person is aroused there are a host of hormonal changes within the person's body. These changes do manifest on the surface in the form of certain physical variations. Sexual stimulation happens to alter the state of human genitalia and that too in obvious ways. The blood flow to the concerned area increases, there is enough of natural lubrication in and around the organ and for women, the vagina loosens up and the clitoris swells. Intercourse followed by a climactic release will make the clitoris regain its original size. However, worries crop up when that is not the case with every single female. This serious medical condition of a swollen clitoris should never be overlooked; it must be treated by seeking experienced medical assistance.
- Trauma: Any slight scratch or one wrong touch can cause a swollen clitoris. Even a scratch of your fingernail while you are masturbating or a rough sexual intercourse can and is enough to create trauma in your clitoris.
- Hair: Hair grows normally around your genital area. It is very common for a woman to have pubic hair. But sometimes small hair splinters lead to trouble and hair gets stuck into your clitoris and causes swelling. This is a very annoying process, sometimes you may have to use a magnifying glass to remove the hair from your clitoris.
- Clothing: Sometimes your tight clothes can result in a swollen clitoris. The friction from your rough clothing material can cause your clitoris to swell. Sometimes you may be using a detergent that is not suitable for you or you may be wearing a dress material, which you're allergic to. You should always wash your clothes in plain water and dry it before using.
- Infection: You may also have some bacterial and fungal infection in your clitoris, which can cause a swollen clitoris. This infection can also invite itchiness and redness and these can make it even worse. If it doesn't subside within some days then you should definitely see a doctor.
- Cysts: Small cysts known as Bartholomew's cysts can grow on the clitoris. This thing hampers the natural lubrication of the body. If you are having clitoris swelling because of cysts then you should seek medical attention immediately.
Your clitoris is naturally sensitive and if you are having a swollen clitoris after intercourse then you should pull back from sexual intercourse for a few days. At times the swelling goes away on its own. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.