Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SUSHMA GUPTAYour feedback matters!
Period ke baad kya karu ki pregnancy jaldi ho jae. Kya iski koi medicin ati h jisse ovulation time pe ho.
I am 23 week pregnant and my doctor tested me for thalassemia and the test came positive. I am heterozigot for beta thalassemia. My husband is ok. He is not carrier for beta thalassemia. What should I do? Should I have blood transfusion6ns? Is thalassemia harmful for my baby? Should I take some tablets? Should I make amniocentesis?
Hello sir/ madam Meri shadi ke 1.6 year hue hai mera ek 6 mahine ka bachacha hai, or wife ka Brest feuding chalu hai, par last 2 month se uski period date Chang ho rahi hai iske pahle 1 may tarikh ko phir 7 june tarikh ko or ab abhi tak nahi aaya maine wo urine taste kiya nigetive hai to Kya wo pregnant hai ya koi problem to nahi hai na sir.
I am 22/f and having itching n irritation in vagina and burning sensation while I pee. What shud I do.
Diabetes is something which has become so common over the past few decades and this is said to be a cause of worry as most people don't understand how to prevent and manage it. This has led to some myths, gaining more than their fair share of popularity. So, wouldn’t it be a good idea to get to know a little more so as to separate the myths from the facts?
- Weight & watch: One of the most common myths when it comes to diabetes is the belief that a person is going to have his or her life adversely affected if he or she is overweight. While it is true that being overweight happens to be one of the risk factors related to diabetes, it is important to keep in mind the fact that there are other risk factors which are responsible, as well. Some of these factors are age and family history, as well as the ethnicity of the person. Taking this into account, it should not come as too much of a surprise to know that there are quite a few people who are not overweight, but are still fighting diabetes.
- Packaged tricks: Considering the rise in the number of people who are suffering from diabetes, this has led to food being marketed specifically for their consumption. However, in reality, whatever represents a healthy diet is sufficient for a person who is diabetic. So a diet which does not have a high amount of saturated fats and trans fats and does not go overboard with starch and sugar, but features a fair amount of lean protein works well too. All the fancy diabetic food, which a person buys, is only likely to drive a great hole in the wallet and not have any additional health benefits. Therefore, the extra spending is nowhere close to being worthwhile and should be avoided.
- Fruits punch: Many people are of the opinion that it is the processed and sugary food items, which cause diabetes and this is true to a significant extent. However, some people are of the view that since fruit is natural, diabetics can eat as much of it as they like. This is where the thinking gets dangerous. Some fruits are rich in carbohydrates and so it should be consumed in a reasonable quantity, as part of the daily meal plan. After all, too much of any good thing is bad! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.
I am a slim girl. I want to make a perfect body. How can I make this? Is there any side effects of using endura mass?
I am suffering from heavy white discharge some times itching my period is clot and painful lower abdominal pain back pain from 2 years to not stop please help me I am 23 years old.
I am 30 weeks pregnant nd my baby weight is 1 Kg 800 gm. I want to know that it is sufficient or not?
Last week (29th of may) I took ipill within 72 hours still I did not get ma periods is it necessary to checkup or consult doc? I am worried. N m periods suppose to start aftr 7th of june.
I want to know that if sperm is enter in vagina of female. And 72 hours are gone. So have any other method to avoid pregnancy or stopped it except abortion
It’s that time of the year again, where 'a year is ending and the new year is going to start'. All of us want to put our best foot forward in the coming year. We want a new thinner, healthier, more energetic and flexible body next year. We also want to get back to our few years old skinny jeans. So, what are the new year resolutions for 2017 that will up our health quotient substantially?
Read on for the five hottest dietary changes to take care of your health:
- Eat more Omega-3 fatty acids: Omega-3 fatty acids is good for the heart. You can get Omega-3 by eating walnuts, fish and flax seeds. Omega-3 is also good for getting help with PMS and menopause symptoms.
- Pile up on veggies: Daily recommended intake of veggies is three servings or more. How many of us reach this target? And then we complain of vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Veggies are our source for many important vitamins. So to tackle fatigue, muscle pains, low sex drive and vision problems, you can consciously eat more veggies the coming year.
- Fibre is key to health: Fibre found in veggies, fruits and whole grains is crucial for the health of the gut. Remember the adage that all diseases begin from the gut, so make fibre a part of your daily diet. Getting enough fibre will also prevent cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes and a number of cancers. It will also help you slim down. Remember that the recommended daily intake of fibre is 21 to 38 grams.
- Cut down on meat: This will be of great help to your heart because you will be eliminating a huge source of saturated fats which increases LDL that causes obstructions in heart arteries. Go for more tofu, soya and white meat.
- Treat sugar as enemy no.1: We all eat too much sugar. In fact scientists are calling sugar as the most potent drug of the 21st century and with good reason. Health hazards of excess sugar consumption include excess weight gain, abdominal obesity, elevated triglycerides etc. Sugar also increases inflammation in the body and this is the cause of a number of deadly diseases. One sure-fire way to cut down on sugars is to stop eating out of packets. Yes, processed foods contain a lot of hidden sugars and fats. Nixing processed foods will up your health quotient naturally.
Start a food journal to keep track of what you eat and also convince your friends and family to join in your healthy New Year plans. This way, you will have a support system in place to keep you motivated and on the go. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi doc I am21 years old girl since start of my periods they r irregular had tests but no disease was diagnosed two months gap too occurs sometimes but then they come on their own but lasts for fifteen days so please suggest how to make cycle regular.
I am 36 old female. I done family planning before 10yrs. But now for 2 months I dnot get period. Is it any problem.
I have 2 tumors in my uterus. I can't conceive a child also. I am married for 3 years. So what should I do.
My wife is suffering from big boobs how to reduce her boobs sometimes she feel akwards what to suggest for her.
Sleeplessness and iron deficiency can cause dark circles; and in such cases, adequate rest and plenty of iron-rich foods and supplements are enough. But sometimes, dark circles can be resilient and refuse to go away. If you find your dark circles not receding, no matter how much supplements you take and rest you get, chances are they are caused by hyper pigmentation.
What is Pigmentation?
When patches of skin darken due to excessive melanin (a skin pigment) production, it is called pigmentation. Common manifestations of pigmentation are freckles, age spots, brown spots and, most primarily dark circles. The causes of pigmentation include:
1. Sun exposure- age spots are caused by sun exposure, especially in older skin
2. Scarring- acne, burns or abrasions can cause scarring, which darkens the skin
3. Genetics- freckles are genetic, and factors such as hormones or sun exposure can worsen them
4. Pregnancy- patches of skin on the face or abdomen darken during pregnancy
The most common method to treat pigmentation caused dark circles is hydroquinone, which is an ingredient that lightens skin. When hydroquinone is used in creams, it takes a long time for it to come into effect. Dark circles may take a long time to completely fade away.
Laser Treatment for Dark Circles
If all the anti-pigmentation creams fail you, and even the dermatologist said that hydroquinone would take too long, the best option available for you is laser treatment for hyper pigmentation. Laser treatment uses beams of concentrated light to remove the pigmentation from underneath your eyes. At the same time, it reduces any other problems you may have, such as acne, fine lines or wrinkles. Sometimes, laser skin resurfacing would be used together with laser treatment for pigmentation. This ensures lasting effects and clearer complexion. However, you must consult a dermatologist before opting for laser treatment, since it is not recommended for everyone. For instance, people with sensitive skin must talk to a doctor before undergoing treatment. Also, laser treatment should be your last resort if other methods fail (such as limiting sun exposure or changing cosmetic creams).