Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushma Benerjii
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma BenerjiiYour feedback matters!
Shea butter is derived from the nuts of Karite trees (also known as Mangifolia) – which is predominantly found in many parts of Africa. It is sourced out in the form of a nutty oily substance and when the nuts are crushed, boiled and fermented, it leaves behind a light colored fat, commonly referred to as Shea butter.
Shea butter is edible and is used in a wide range of culinary cuisines across the globe. Shea butter may be refined or unrefined. It is a stock house of essential vitamins and minerals and finds many applications. The butter is beneficial for your health, skin and hair. Many health-care products available in the market today contain Shea butter too. It is also considered as a super food for your skin and has enough essential fatty acids and vitamins that boost your skin health. We have listed down some of its benefits for the skin:
- Sun Screen- Shea butter protects against the ultraviolet radiations of the sun and can act as a natural deterrent for the exposure. It is also the best bet for your skin during winter and moisturizes your skin to a great degree.
- Heals Skin Spots- Shea butter has remarkable healing properties and is used as a base in many medicinal ointments. It is effective in the treatment of scars and skin blemishes. It is also beneficial for chapped skin and fights effectively against skin pigmentation.
- Anti-Ageing Properties- Shea butter has amazing skin tightening properties and stimulates the production of collagen. The vitamin A levels in it can keep the skin supple and nourished. The butter also soothes your dry skin and brings out the natural glow.
- Baby Care- Shea butter is a natural moisturizer and basically, has no chemicals in it. Thus it is an excellent baby care product and is safe for the sensitive skin of your babies. It can also be used as an after bath lotion or can be used against diaper rash. It also hydrates your baby’s skin and retains the water content.
- Lip Care- Cold months can be especially harmful for your lips. Shea butter is easily absorbable and can moisturize your skin and lips during the cold winter seasons easily. It acts as a natural lip balm and can protect your lips from dry weather. It also greatly benefits chapped lips symptoms.
- Restores Skin Elasticity- Shea butter restores the elasticity of the skin and can help in maintaining an even skin tone. It acts as a natural toner and improves the flexibility of the skin. As a result, your skin appears supple and hydrated at all times. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My wife got tested by our gynecologist for vaginal infection and after some medicines she told us dat my wife is ok now and there is no infection but still there is a very unpleasant odour coming from the vagina which I can feel at the time of oral sex. Some time its too much. What should we do now coz its hampering our sex life. It smells like unflushed urine in d commode. Please help.
I am 24 years old married girl. I had vaginal infection after two months if marriage. I consulted the doctor then he told me to get me your urine routine and culture reports and I had 15-20 pulse cells. Doctor told us that this is because whenever you go for intercourse. But he suggested some medicines and washing lotion lactacyd and gave me a tablet also to insert in it. But doctor I want to ask that what precautions should I use that it will never repeat in future again.
She got her periods and then she's getting diarrhea after intercourse, is there a chance of pregnancy?
Freckles, moles etc are generally found more in persons with pitta skin type and vitiation of pitta humour. Visible more on fair skin.
Proper bile secretion, good appetite, good digestion and good excretion is necessary to clear away the toxins and getting full benefit of antioxidant food and medicines.
Aloe vera, chirayata, pitpapda, manjishtha extracts should be used with khadirarishta and manjishthadi kwath for detoxification and blood purification as well as nourishing the skin. Extracts of these herbs in equal ratio is used in the dose of 1/2 gm to 1 gm bid with water or honey. Aloe vera also provides vit a, c, e and minerals ch, zn, cu, mg. It's anti bacterial and anti viral too.
Foods: try to get organic fresh leafy green food, grapes, melon, plums; variety of grains; cow ghee, extra virgin olive oil (organic).
Avoid: microwaving n boiling food. These destroy 85% anti oxidants. Prefer to steam these. Microwaves break the food chain.
Spices- turmeric, coriander, cumin, black pepper help skin detoxification.
Haridra cap, manjishtha cap, neem cap. Of himalaya pure herbs may be used initially.
Pranayam, yoga, meditation and ayd oil massage (neem, marichyadi tel etc) also help to fight freckles.
Hope it helps you.