Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma AggarwalYour feedback matters!
My wife conceived baby after trying 3 year. Doctor has suggested complete bed rest till 4 month. Which fruits, food,vegetable is best for her in early phase of pregnancy.
Hi I have sex with my wife during 4th day of period using safety. But in th middle the safety blow out. But I dnt cum inside after next day she takes ipill due to doubt is ipill works on period time.
Technology affects every aspect of our lives including how we date. Today, the first interaction a couple has isn’t over a cup of coffee, but through the internet. While some people swear by online dating others are still vary of it. Like a coin, online dating has two sides; pros and cons. Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of online dating.
- Easier way of meeting people: If you’re new to the city, online dating can be a great way of introducing yourself to new people. Even if you don’t find a relationship, you might end up with a number of new friends. Online dating can help you meet new people even if you’ve lived in the same city all your life. It broadens your search and introduces you to people outside your friend circle. You might even meet someone who can help you network better professionally.
- Convenient: Careers can be very demanding and leave a person almost no time to socialise. Online dating helps people who have no time to socialise in person, meet people virtually. Today, most online dating websites and apps have filters through which you screen people. hence unlike when a friend sets you up on a blind date, you already know something about the other person and have something in common with them. Online dating also makes optimal use of time; taking a ten-minute break between work - you can easily scan through dating profiles and find someone you’d like to meet.
- Dishonest profiles: Unfortunately, the internet makes it easy to lie and pretend to be someone you are not. While small white lies like pretending to like outdoor activities when you don’t really care for them are okay, some people may put up profiles that are nothing like their actual personalities. This can make online dating slightly unsafe and hence whenever you meet someone from our online dating world, it is best to do so in a place where there will be other people as well.
- Different understanding of relationships: Not everyone who makes a dating profile is interested in a long term relationship. For some people, this may just be a way of meeting people to have a fling with or to simply make new friends. Online dating makes it difficult to understand a person’s true personality and hence you may not realise that you and the other person have a different opinion about relationships until quite late. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Home remedies to get periods faster. Or get ride of pregnancy if it happens. Can oral sex and passionate humping with one layer of clothing make anyone pregnant. No penetration at all. Only touching and passionate humping with guy in his underwear and girl naked. I am a little scared coz it's first time please guide with solutions as periods should come at least a week from now normally.
My vaginal secretions usually increases during intercourse, Which makes my partner dissatisfied during that period. I want a tight vagina. What to do?
Potatoes are the third most commonly consumed food crop in the world, after rice and wheat.
About 35% of women of reproductive age (that is, aged 19-50) consume potatoes daily, accounting for 8% of daily total energy intake.
The health effects of potatoes are inconclusive, and there have been longstanding debates on the appropriate placement of potatoes in dietary guidance. Nonetheless, the dietary guidelines continue to include potatoes in the vegetable food group and encourage consumption.
Though potatoes are rich in vitamin c, potassium, dietary fiber, and some phytochemicals, unlike other vegetables they can have detrimental effects on glucose metabolism because they contain large amounts of rapidly absorbable starch. Indeed, several epidemiologic studies have linked higher potato consumption to increased concentrations of fasting plasma glucose, insulin resistance, and an increased risk of type ii diabetes mellitus.
Gestational diabetes mellitus (gdm) is a common complication of pregnancy characterized by glucose intolerance with onset or first recognition during pregnancy. Gdm is not only associated with adverse perinatal outcomes, it is also related to increased long-term cardiometabolic risk in both mothers and their offspring.
It is therefore, crucial to identify modifiable risk factors that could contribute to the prevention of GDM.
Previous studies have found that a diet with a higher glycemic index is related to higher plasma glucose and hba1c concentrations during pregnancy and could increase the risk of GDM.
Source: British medical journal.
1. Zap your stress.-
'The biggest issue I see in most of my patients
Is that they have too much stress. Stress can have significant
Health consequences, from infertility to higher
Risks of depression, anxiety, and heart disease.
Find the stress-reduction method that works for
You and stick with it'
2. Stop dieting.-
'Eating healthy doesn't mean you have to forget
Your favorite glass of wine or a piece of
Chocolate cake now and then. The key is
Moderation. Get a mix of lean proteins, healthy
Fats, smart carbs, and fiber'
3. Don't take too much calcium.-
'Too much absorbed calcium can increase the
Risk of kidney stones and may even increase the
Risk of heart disease. If you're under 50, shoot
For 1, 000 milligrams per day, while over-50
Women should be getting 1, 200 milligrams per
Day mainly through diet -- about three servings
Of calcium-rich foods such as milk, salmon, and
4. Do more than cardio.-
'Women need a mix of cardio and resistance or
Weight-bearing exercise at least three to five
Times a week to help prevent osteoporosis,
Heart disease, cancer, and diabetes. Exercise
Also promotes good self-image, which is really
Important to a woman's mental health'
5. Think about fertility.-
Your birth control options
'While many women have no problem getting
Pregnant in their late 30s and even into their
Early 40s, a woman's fertility may start to
Decline as early as 32. So if you want to have
Kids, talk to your doctor first.'
6. Appreciate birth control.-
'Birth control gets a bad rap, but not only can it
Keep you from getting pregnant before you're
Ready, studies show it can lower the risk of
Uterine and ovarian cancer as well as regulate
7. See your doctor every year.-
'Make sure you get a pap test to check for
Cervical cancer every 3 years if you are 21 or
Older. If you are 30-65, you can get both a pap
Test and hpv test every 5 years. Older than that,
You may be able to stop testing if your doctor
Says you are low risk. If you are sexually active
And have a higher risk for stds, get tests for
Chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis yearly. Take
An hiv test at least once, more frequently if
You're at risk. Don't skip your yearly checkup.
Your doctor needs to annually assess many
Other issues such as potential infection, your
Need for contraception, and sexual complaints'
8. Have good sex.-
'Sex reduces stress and may lower the risk of
Chronic disease -- but only if you enjoy it. If
Anything prevents you from sexual fulfillment,
Such as dryness or pain, talk to your doctor to
Find a solution'
9. Get more sleep.-
'Sleep needs differ, but if you have trouble
Getting out of bed, tire easily, or have trouble
Concentrating, you likely aren't getting enough.
Recent studies suggest this can put you at
Greater risk of heart disease and psychological
10. Consider genetic testing.-
'Doctors can now screen people with a family
History of breast cancer, ovarian cancer, and
Chronic diseases to assess their risk -- and
Then consider preventive measures. Talk to your
I went to sex worker on 12 night I had used protection while intercourse but not during oral sex she blowjob me what the changes of getting hiv infection.
Tell me that I have sex but without protection but I have not released sperm so is she can get pregnant.
Doc my wife din gt a monthly periods dis month n more over v din hav any sexual intercourse frm past 2 months. Wt is d reason fr dis.
I am having burning sensation while peeing. This is happening to me from past 4 months. consulted the doctor so when I take medicine it stop and the day I stop infection occurs. Its on the vaginal end. Somebody suggested me to have a garlic in vagina should I do that?
I am 31 years old. My periods time both hip side is paining a lot. That time I can not stand in long time. What is the reason.
Herbal iced tea with sabja seeds
A refreshing and cooling tea for hot summers
They are cooling and prevent heartburn and also relieves a bloated stomach. They are very good for digestion especially in a hot climate.
Herbal iced tea with sabja seeds: take 4 cups of water. Add two tablespoon of black tea or green tea leaves, 6-8 freshly cut basil leaves and heat till the tea boils. Strain tea and refrigerate. To this add 1 large lemon juice. While serving add soaked sabja seeds to this and garnish with slice of lemon or cucumber.
Male infertility is characterized by irregular sperm function or reduced sperm count. There are a host of causes that may lead to infertility in men such as lifestyle choices and obesity.
The various symptoms of infertility in men are:
- You may experience lumps or swellings in the testicles
- You may have chronic respiratory problems
- You may experience low libido
- You may have ejaculation disorders
- Impaired sense of smell
- Chromosomal complications such as reduced body hair
- Your sperm count may be low
The reasons of infertility may range from medical causes to lifestyle choices; some of the causes may be related to the environment. A common cause of infertility is due to problems with transportation of the sperm. These are mainly due to blockages in the tubes that carry the sperm.
The various reasons for infertility in men are:
- Infection: Various infections such as inflammation of the testicles and epididymis, which causes blockage of the tubes carrying the sperm can be a cause.
- Varicocele: This condition is characterized by swelling of the veins that are connected to the testicle. This condition is known to change the normal temperature of the testicles, thus leading to complications in sperm production.
- Hormonal imbalances: Various hormonal problems such as complications of the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands may lead to low testosterone levels in the body.
- Problems in sexual intercourse: Problems such as erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation are reasons why you may have infertility.
- Medications: Various medications such as using anabolic steroids, antifungal medications and chemotherapy may hamper production of the sperm and thus reduce your fertility.
- Radiation exposure: If you have been exposed to radiation such as x-rays, your sperm production may be impaired, thus causing infertility. However, this condition can be reversed if you are no longer exposed to the radiation.
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking: Both alcohol and cigarettes may cause problems in sperm production, and cause erectile dysfunction. Excessive drinking may lead to complications in the liver resulting in infertility.
- Obesity: If you are overweight, then it's time to lose those extra kilos. Obesity leads to a number of health problems, one of them being erectile dysfunction.