Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Dear sir / mam, I am 20 years old female. I want to delay my periods for just few days. I wanted to know that weather taking this step would be harmful to me in future? as I have regular cycle since the time I got mature. Kindly help me By giving a helpful answer.
She was in live in relationship but now she is getting married to someone else. During her past relation many time she was in physical relationship with her partner. Now vagina size is increased and from last 2 to 3 months periods amount is very less. What to do?
Most of us live with excruciating amount of stress. Rising competition, the rat race, our loans, insurances, health, family, social life and work, everything these days is simply adds on to our levels of stress.
It’s the stress that reminds us of deadlines, prompts us to work better. But the most common type of stress, or distress can have negative effects on our body. Apart from general physical health, it can hurt our bones as well.
1. Excess Stress and Our Bones: Excess stress releases chemicals into bloodstream, particularly the hormone cortisol. Now, this is the hormone that gives our brain and body a temporary boost. But having this hormone for a long term can result in real damage to our bone density. Meanwhile, it can even elevate our blood pressure, result in glucose problems and digestive issues with cardiovascular symptoms.
2. Reduced Bone Density: Reduced bone density, due to stress has several negative effects. For instance, it can increase sugar cravings and lead to obesity. It can also lead to osteoporosis and a number of recurrent fractures.
3. Cortisol Catch: Remember how researchers and doctors informed people that phosphoric acid in cola acts as a corrosive agent? Well that’s what cortisol does in long term. This can even result in other problems, such as exhaustion.
So, how should you deal with it?
Chronic stress can be dealt by understanding what the cause of stress is. Once you have the cause, follow simple relaxation tips, such as,
- Meditate for a few minutes, breathe deeply, exercise and tune into your body. Even ten-fifteen minutes of this is enough.
- Crank up the tunes, listen to a few songs, laugh or loud watching shows or simply go out with your friends.
- Eat well balanced meal, avoid alcohol and recreational drugs, be positive and seek out social support if needed.
- And if the stress still haunts you, consult a counsellor or a doctor for support.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am looking for less side effect tablets for unwanted pregnancies as we are boring using condoms. Or any other best way to avoid using condoms Pls advice me. I am 40 years and my wife is 35 yrs. We have 2 kids already.
When I sex my sperm out from my wife vaginal whats reasons my sex time very week please give me suggestion.
I am 29 year old and married for last three years. I am trying from last 10months but not able to get pergnent. My cycle of period is 31 days and regular. Kindly assist me.
To remain fit and free from diseases it is not just enough to make healthy lifestyle choices, one should make a conscious effort to convert these choices into regular habits. Healthy habits make our lives happier, reduce stress and help in maintaining a healthy body and mind.
You can enrich your life by adding these habits to your life -
1. Exercise regularly - Starting a regular exercise regimen can help you in getting fit. Apart from the physical benefits, exercise help release endorphins in the body which are also known as the feel-good hormone as they make you happier.
2. Eat a healthy breakfast - The breakfast is the first meal of the day, so eating a nutritious breakfast that contains a healthy balance of carbohydrates, protein and fiber will keep you satiated and provide energy. Eating breakfast also helps to curb binge eating which may promote weight gain.
3. Stop smoking - Smoking can cause damage to the cardiovascular system in the body which can lead to increased chances of blood pressure problems.
4. Take the stairs - Using the stairs instead of the elevator burns more calories and also increases your aerobic fitness.
5. Avoid the phone before bedtime - If you use your phone before you go to sleep, then it can harm your quality of sleep. The light of the phone screen contains certain wavelengths which disrupt the hormone melatonin that is responsible for regulating sleep.
6. Meditate regularly - Meditating on a regular basis reduces stress, enhances your concentration and promotes overall wellbeing.
7. Avoid processed foods - Eating natural foods such as fruits and vegetables reduces chances of gaining weight and getting affected by disorders of the digestive system. It also helps in improving the health of your skin.
8. Drink green tea - Green tea is packed with antioxidants and nutrients which restrict the formation of free radicals. It also increases the metabolic rate of the body which can cause fat loss.
9. Do balancing exercises - Simply standing on one leg for 10 seconds can enhance your mobility and balance which will be beneficial for you in carrying out your everyday movements.