Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SushilaYour feedback matters!
Cough is the natural reflex action of a human being to clear the throat or breathing passage from obstructions by foreign particles. Whooping cough or pertussis can be identified by the whooping sound that accompanies cold cough. Whooping cough is caused due to bacterial infection or through transmission from the infected person.
The following are few symptoms of whooping cough:
- Runny nose and frequent sneezing
- Cough accompanied by a whooping sound
- Frequent vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Sore throat
Whooping cough must be cured since it can pose serious health hazards for both children and adults and at times can even turn out to be life threatening. Ayurveda can effectively heal whooping cough naturally. The
Following are few simple steps offered by ayurveda for treating whooping cough:
- Honey: This is the most common and effective remedy suggested for whooping cough. Take a tablespoon of honey and mix it in a glass of lukewarm water to experience fast relief.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking makes whooping cough worse. So you must take care to quit the habit of smoking.
- Castor oil: Castor oil is also a remedy for whooping cough offered by ayurveda.
- Ginger juice: Ginger juice is a very effective remedy for curing whooping cough. You may mix the juice with honey or herbal tea.
- Aloe Vera juice: Aloe vera juice mixed with honey is considered to be a cure for whooping cough in ayurveda.
- Cloves: Sometimes cloves can also offer very fast relief from continuous coughing.
- Tulsi leaves: Tulsi leaves are also considered to be a very effective cure for whooping cough according to ayurveda.
- Breathing exercises: Practicing breathing exercises regularly can also give you relief from whooping cough.
Whooping cough generally persists for a week or two, but if severe it can continue to persist for even longer. You should not neglect whooping cough and must follow the above mentioned remedies right from the beginning to experience faster relief.
She has white discharge from vagina it smelling bad and feels tired at the end of the day, she is feeling unwell and irritation while intercourse. What should she do? She consulted doctor but it does not benefit what kind of appetite she could follow? What she should keep in mind to get rid of it.
I'm 19 years old female. My husband just touched his with mine. Not inserted. This happened approx 15 days ago. I'm missing my periods now. As I was to have at about date-10. Can I use the tablets. mifepristone n Misoprostol. Plzs help. M scared.
My age is 19 and I am facing problem in getting regular period cycle from age of 16 it always happens this way like once after 2 -3 months. I have the issue of pimples all around my face and a fat body too, I feel very weak too when period starts. Hairfall is a major issue since 8 months for me along with facial and body hairs. Could You please help me cuz I'm badly in need of some treatment now I feel.
Hi, I am male 26 years old, newly married, want to ask what if my wife conceive and I get to know this but I don't want to have baby then what would be the procedure to drop baby.
I am 23 year old girl and have been diagnosed with hyper thyroid. My blood test says that the t3 is 800, t4 is 30, and tsh is 0.07 in my body. Where in I also opted for a sonography to get clear idea of the glands. Which was done with l 12-5 mhz. Transducer and it says that both the lobes of thyroid are enlarged in size and shows patchy decrease echo pattern with marked increased color flow. There is no focal solid or cystic mass seen, and no evidence of calcification. The right lobe measures 6.0 x 2.4 cms. The left lobe measures 5.5 x 1.9 cms. There are no symptoms of weight loss or gain until now, it is pretty much constant, my menstrual cycle is smooth too and the blood pressure seems to be fine too. I have been consuming abbott neo-mercezole 10 since past 1 month. Please advice will it be a life long treatment or will it be cured in few months. And will I face any issues with conceiving or so. What precautions do I need to follow. Kindly advice.
My 9 month has started I am 36 week pregnant and my tummy seems ohk in full size but mostly people use to say I am carrying high I feel every movement from my child .i have heard that baby comes in lower position at last and baby at lower position face very less time in labour. Is that so. Pls suggest me I am tensed if my baby is in upward position then I have to face more labour is that true. I am having swelling also in my legs I use to do lil exercise in the morning stretching and all.
Actually my vagina sounds like farts. And it is really embarrassing. I am 20 yrs. Please provide help.
I would like to address one of your possible issues Called pms. At the monthly attack of the mother nature, women undergo a terrible combination of physical, psychological and emotional disturbances with varying severity. Though it is nothing to worry about, it highly upsets the environment for a few days.
1. Intense irritability and mood swings
2. Sadness and crying bouts
3. Poor concentration
4. Sleep disorders
5. Physiological changes including breast tenderness, headaches, digestive problems, bloating and weakness.
6. Stress, anxiety and low self esteem
These are some changes that you experience during those days. Have
You wondered about their causes?
# hormonal changes
# changes in the brain chemicals
# poor nutrition and dietary habits
# alcohol or caffeine consumption
# a family history of depression
The home remedies I am going to mention are suggested by different women who had experience fighting their pms symptoms.
1. Exercise. There is no question of what exercise and for how long. You can do any moderate exercise that you are comfortable with for at least 30 minutes. Some women also enjoy rigorous physical activity for 15 minutes. Cuddling up in bed is not recommended unless advised by the doctor.
2. A healthy diet with whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables. Low vitamins and nutrients can aggravate pms.
3. Sugary foods, excess salt, refined foods and caffeine should be controlled.
4. Some women find relief by eating foods rich in magnesium, Vitamin b6 and vitamin E.
5. If you have digestive problems, don't go hungry. Eat small, Frequent meals.
6. See if milk can make you feel better.
7. Omega 3 acids may improve your irritability and mood swings.
8. Try pineapples. Who knows, manganese in pineapples, brown rice Or raspberries may work better.
9. Sleep well for at least 8 hours at night.
10. Cultivate a habit of going out with family, friends or engage in creative habits, go to a spa, do yoga or just about anything
That would take the stress out. Ask privately if you need further information.
Sir, on 7th, 3 days back I did sex with a call girl. I used two condoms. Koi condom fata nahi or no sucking without condom. I not suck her nipples. no lips kiss. But she kissed me on my shoulders very hard and I get two red spots there I also kissed on her shoulder and give her a red spot and teaching and kissing her boos not nipples. Only upper part of boobs. is kissing on shoulders like this risky. please help me what I do now?
There are two types of abortion, namely medical and surgical. In case of medical abortion, pills are taken to terminate the pregnancy; whereas, surgical abortion is done if the pregnancy has reached an advanced stage when pills are ineffective. While generally there are no health risks or negative effects of abortion on fertility, there are rare cases of complications, which can give rise to severe symptoms post abortion. Following is the information you need to know about abortion and its effects on fertility:
When to seek medical assistance:
It is advisable to seek medical help if you have the following symptoms post abortion:
- Persistent pain in the lower abdomen, which lingers even after taking medication
- Excessive bleeding
- A high temperature
Possible effects of surgical abortion on fertility:
- Infection after abortion: Infections post abortion like Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), if left untreated for long can spread and harm your reproductive organs, thereby impacting your fertility. It can cause complications like infertility or ectopic pregnancy.
- Damage to the cervix during abortion: Damage to the cervix during an abortion can cause cervical incompetence and consequently increase the risk of miscarriage.
- Damage to the womb during abortion: There are chances of damage of the womb (uterus) during abortion, resulting in scarring, which can cause fertility issues if not corrected. This is more likely in case you had multiple abortions.
Apart from the above mentioned complications there are a number of other complications, which can happen due to abortion, preterm birth, vaginal bleeding during pregnancy and low birth rate, etc. Further, infertility can also be a possible side effect of abortion pills, which happens due to scarring of the uterus during the procedure of forcible elimination of the fetus. In all such cases it is advisable to schedule regular check up with your gynaecologist.
Suffering from pcos from last 5 to 6 year. Earlier I was taking metformin n ginnete. But later I left because they ask me to take for 1 yr. Please suggest me some thing from ayurvedic or from home remedy.
Hello Meri age 40 year h aur meri wife ko sex apeel bilkul bhi nhi h usko sex ke liye bolo to ignor karti h kiya kiya jaye jo hamari sexual life tik ho sake please help me . Thanks.
Respected Doctor pls help. I got married on Nov 2015 but could not conceive till now. Please help I am in great tension. Please suggest some medicine and diet. I am 42 year old. Will it be possible for me to conceive. Pls help. Doctor after being intimate with my husband I wash myself I hope it is not creating problem.
I am suffering from hair fall but no dandruff, above 100 hair fall per day. I also have pimple problem, and also menstruation problems (irregular and painful with less bleeding) indigestion during periods.
With gods grace I'm now 6 week pregnant my urine test and blood test positive but I don't have any symptoms first I had frequent urination now I don't have my breast alone becoming big pls clarify my confusion.
Testosterone is a powerful hormone, with the ability to control sex drive, regulate sperm production, promote muscle mass, increase energy, and even influence human behavior (such as aggression and competitiveness). It’s no wonder that a decrease in testosterone would cause quite a stir. However, it is a natural part of aging.
In the womb
Testosterone plays an important role in shaping the developing fetus during pregnancy. It drives the development of the male reproductive system. Testosterone also masculinizes the brain. Testosterone levels have to fall within a very narrow margin in order for the fetal brain to be healthy. High levels of fetal testosterone may be linked to autism. Low levels of fetal testosterone may boost your chances of getting alzheimer’s disease later in life.
Adolescence to early adulthood
Testosterone levels are at their highest during adolescence and early adulthood. The first physical signs of testosterone, or androgens, in the body are apparent during puberty. A boy’s voice changes, his shoulders broaden, and his facial structure becomes more masculine. But as men get older, their testosterone levels decline about 1 percent per year after age 30.
Testosterone and aging
Low testosterone levels can cause changes in sexual function, including:
Reduced sexual desire, or low libido
Fewer spontaneous erections
Impotence (erectile dysfunction)
Other signs of decreased testosterone levels include:
Changes in sleep patterns
Emotional changes, such as low self-confidence or lack of motivation
Physical changes, like increased body fat, reduced muscle bulk and strength, and decreased bone density
The normal range of testosterone levels in healthy adult males is between 280 to 1, 100 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dl).
While the symptoms described here are considered a normal part of aging, they could also be signs of several underlying factors. These include:
A reaction to certain medications
Thyroid gland disorders
Excessive alcohol use
The best time of day to have a blood sample taken for a testosterone test is around 8 a.m.