Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SushilaYour feedback matters!
My wife is 23 week pregnant I want to know about her best sleeping position we both r worrying about this and also want to know other precautions.
In India, along with a lack of sex education, there is also a lack of knowledge about hygiene of the privates amongst women even in urban areas. When a woman experiences pain in her vagina, while it could be because of various reasons and not necessarily alarming, one does get alarmed.
Let us understand the reasons.
1. Yeast infection: Dry and itchy vagina can feel painful after a while. Yeast infections are very common and usually most women experience them. They can be treated by medicines, yet it is best to get in touch with your doctor and get a prescription. Your doctor will prescribe an anti-fungal cream after a pelvic exam.
2. Vaginal dryness: This usually happens to post-menopausal women but can also happen to younger women because of certain birth control pills which are low in estrogen and dry up the moisture in one's vagina.
3. Pelvic inflammatory disease: If you are having regular pains during penetration and during your periods, it could be endometriosis. During examination, the pain is usually linked to the lower abdomen where the ovaries are.
4. Vulvodynia: These are mysterious pains which come & go and can be treated with medicines.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Me and my girlfriend had sex and used pull-out method. But while ejecting some fell near her vagina. So she took Ipill within 72 hrs. Her first period came in 7 days which was very light and second period was delayed for 6 days. Now she's is in exact middle of the cycle and she's having pain the middle of lower abdomen. What will the reason for this? Is there a possibility that she is pregnant?
My wife has periods on date but it is not property. 1 of day bleeding well but now a days. It should be not going properly. This is sing of pregnancy or not.
Hi, recently my wife has got piles. And we are planning to have a baby? Do piles create any complexities during natural childbirth process? Is it possible to have natural childbirth?
Am a 20 years old, Medical student. I need a favour from the Doctors regarding a question. What are Post Natal menses? For how many days do they long for? What are the symptoms of this? Please help me to find out the right answers to my Questions. It will be very helpful for me. Thanking you. Regards.
Hello doctor. I had a history of 3 miscarriages. Now m preg again my hcg is doubling in every 48 hours. On 1st it was 67 and on 3rd it was 133 and on 5 th it was 320. Should I start hcg injections? Currently m taking susten sr 300 mg twice. Bigomet sr 500 mg twice as I have pcod. Ecosprin 75 mg once and folinext gold once daily. Bharglob injection on every 21 day enoxaparin 40 mg injection daily as there is a clot in last pregnancy.
My mother's brother wife delivery date is 24/5/2016 but she has no pain till now as their are only 5 days left for completion of 9 month. And she has no pain. Is this a serious problem. And tell me at after how many days do I can do sex after pregnancy?
Are black stoll normal during pregnancy. My wife she didn't had upto 4months when she turned 5 th month doctor prescribed iron related tablet is it because of that reason she getting this colour.
I'm recently married. My wife have thyroid. She don't get periods since last 30 days. Before 50 days she got periods for just 2 days like blood threads, that too very light bleeding. It never happened before to her. I tested her using pregnancy test kit twice it's showing negative. Please suggest some medicine to get periods.
Hi, I just recently got married. Me and my wife were trying to make love, however I was not able to penetrate my wife because of the pain she is facing. At one time the neighbors of my hotel room came to check out if everything was okay. She does not have any lubrication and the pain seems to be unbearable. Due to this our sexual life is taking a hit. Is this normal and can you suggest something?
I am 19 years old I have been having severe stomachache from last almost 5 days. Its also not my menstrual cycle going on. I am afraid if it is stones in my stomach. What should I do? I tried remedies but.
I am 7 months pregnant and I feel lot of pain above my stomach and below the breast area. My gynic has suggested me to apply volini gel over there. Is it safe to do so? As when I apply it, I feel lot of burning sensation. Will it hurt my baby?
Hi, My age is 27 and height is 150 cm after delivery I put on weight upto 15 kg My previous weight was 57 So What should be proper weight for me I want to lose that excessive weight with in 1-2 month so please suggest the diet and exercise for me Thank you.
Hi, I got married and my 4th year is going on. I had one abortion (3 months) at my first year married life. I took Dnc. After that I ll take my treatment for next baby. But till now I might not conceiving a baby. We both took all test. I'm having pco problems at low level. But regular periods, no blocks. And doctors also saying everything is okay. Well egg growth and ruptured process. I took one IUI. But all comes to failure. Could you please tell me what will be the reason? Regards, Shanthini.
Before mc or after mc what is the safer period of the sex? My friend ask me after mc 5 days is a safe period of the sex.
Detoxification is a process in which a person makes lifestyle changes to clear body of toxins. These lifestyle changes involve abstaining from harmful things. Some changes are temporary, such as following a cleansing diet, others are permanent.
Toxins are substance that can be poisonous or cause negative health effects, it can be metals, chemicals, pollutants, artificial food ingredients, pesticides, and poisons.
The Body and Detoxification
- The excretory system in the body plays the largest role in detoxification. The main organs involved in excretion are the skin, liver, lungs, large intestine, and kidneys.:
- The liver filters and excretes waste, hormones, drugs, and other foreign substances.
- The lungs help remove carbon dioxide.
- The large intestine converts waste into stool that is expelled from the body through defecation.
- The kidneys filter the blood and help remove waste from the body through urination.
- The entire body relies on this system to live a healthy life.
- Your body is detoxifying itself all the time, around the clock, 24x7
Ways To Detox Your Body:
Take green vegetables and fruits over fast food and other processed foods. Avoid pesticide contaminated foods
Exercise & Meditation
- Exercise and meditation help maintain a healthy body. Exercising helps body to sweat, and this helps release toxins through your skin.
- Meditation helps to keep your mind clear and reduces stress.
- Few foods stuffs that aids in detoxification like garlic, lemon, broccoli sprouts, mung beans, and raw vegetables.
- Raw diet – like uncooked fruits and vegetables along with raw nuts, seeds, and sprouts.
- Juices – made from fresh fruits and vegetables.
Breathe Clean Air
- Breathing clean air reduces your exposure to toxins especially over your home and work areas.
- Proper ventilation at home and work placePlanting.Planting house plants which act as natural air purifier.
Drinking Luke warm water a glass everyday is a powerful tool to detoxify the waste in body. Bathing with luke warm water also soothes and remove toxins from body.