Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushila GuptaYour feedback matters!
I'm trying for pregnancy for almost 1.5 yrs. From different tests got to know AMH is only 0.28. Can any one suggest how to improve it. Aldo doctor said I'm not getting triple line in my endometrium which is also negative for pregnancy. Kindly advice how all these factors can be corrected.
From birth itself she was fat, but it was a healthy body. From past 4-5 months her body is very week. She is working out for reduce weight. She walks 3-4 kms daily. She is on diet, eating food twice a day only. She is doing 12 hours shift at office for last few months. Is it because of that her weight is not loosing?
Am Meeting my husband on June 15 to 17th June, and I intend to have sex for the 1st time. I will b delaying my periods for a week (from 7th to 14th may) using primolut n due to an occasion. I intend to start oral Contraceptives from the day I get periods after that (I. E approx 15th may) Till what time I need to continue ocps-Till 17th June or 15th july? please answer specific date til which I have to continue my Ocp.
Hi I am 17 yreas; maine 17 jan 2017ko intimate hui thii apne partner k sath and regularly meri period date thi 22ko but mere periods us month miss hogye mne febuary ko pregnancy test kra to result positive aya and fhr mne glenpristone kit li medicin li usse khyi uske rule k according fhr medicin khne k 1 day bd mujhe kaffi heavy bleeding hui spots hue kafi bleeding rhi or meri bleeding 17 feb se leke contine chlti rhi meri fhr 25tk fhr uske bd meri bleeding ekdm se bnd hogyi fhr bich m nhi hui or fhr 6 march ko acahank se light bleeding hone lgi fhr is bich mne test bi kra to mera test negative aya or bleeding abi tk 14 march tk chl ri hh please doctr kya m pragnent hu or ye bleeding kb tk thik hogi.
There's no question that sunscreen should be your first line of defense against the blazing summer Sun. But eating tomatoes could give you a little extra protection: consuming more lycopene-the carotenoid that makes tomatoes red-may protect your skin from sunburn. In one study, participants who were exposed to UV light had almost 50 percent less skin reddening after they ate 2 1/2 tablespoons of tomato paste (or drank about 1 2/3 cups of carrot juice daily), in addition to their regular diet, for 10 to 12 weeks. Supplements, however, weren't as effective: in the same study, those who received a lycopene supplement or synthetic lycopene weren't significantly protected against sunburn.
Staying hydrated keeps your memory sharp and your mood stable. It also helps keep your body cool (by sweating) during hot summer months. The good news is that you don't just have to drink water. You can eat it, too: in addition to delivering skin-protecting lycopene, watermelon is 92 percent water (hence the name). Another boon? Research shows that eating foods that are full of water helps keep you satisfied on fewer calories. (Interestingly enough, drinking water alongside foods doesn't have the same effect.)
Raspberries are a great source of fiber some of it soluble in the form of pectin, which helps lower cholesterol. One cup of raspberries has 8 grams of fiber and a study in the Journal of Nutrition suggests that eating more fiber may help prevent weight gain or even promote weight loss. Over the course of a two-year study, researchers found that when study participants boosted their fiber by 8 grams for every 1,000 calories, they lost about 4 1/2 pounds. Try it for yourself. If you're consuming 2,000 calories per day, aim to increase your fiber by 16 grams
Fresh blueberries and jamuns straight from the berry field are a special treat! Turns out the antioxidants in them may help ward off muscle fatigue by mopping up the additional free radicals
My wife taking treatment for getting pregnant. She afraid to take IUI .when to take genetic test after IUI.
My last period was started on 3rd Feb and it finished on 6th Feb night. I had unprotected sex 6-7 times on 7th Feb. Is there any possibility of pregnancy. If there is such a possibility thn what should I do now to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Pls help me. My menstruation cycle is of 35-40 days.
Its been one month 18day I did not have my mensuration. I had a pregnancy test which is negative. Still I am not getting down. Can you please help me out. What should I do?
I am 28 years old. I was having regular periods but since few months although the cycle is on time but the bleeding is less on the first day excess on the second and 3rd day, spotting on 4th day, less bleeding on 5th day again spotting on 6th day. My blood level is low from past 5 years. I had also check for pregnancy test but it was negative. Please advice.
It refers to the touching of your own body in order to get pleasure and satisfaction. This activity is a very important part of physical as well as mental wellbeing.
Men and women all over the world engage in masturbation, irrespective of whether or not they are sexually active with their partners. There are many myths and debates associated with the act of masturbation, especially for those who are in committal (or non-committal) relationships with a regular sexual partner.
One of these myths is that masturbating when you're in a relationship is abnormal and is indicative of the fact that your partner has lost interest in you and is not sexually attracted to you.
However, masturbating in a relationship is perfectly normal for the following reasons:
- It is how many learn about their bodies and sexual responsiveness, which enables them to perform better during intercourse
- It acts as a sexual outlet for those whose partners do not wish to have sex or are unavailable for a temporary time period
- It is a safe alternative when the risk of sexually transmitted infections and diseases is present
Apart from that masturbation can also help enhancing the sexual relationship as studies show that those who had experienced orgasm through masturbation before they started having sex are likelier to experience better orgasms when they have sex than those who don't masturbate.
However, masturbation comes with its own set of problems. If done excessively, these problems will begin to manifest themselves in the bedroom in the form of sexual dysfunction.
The subsequent reasons entail why it is not good to masturbate too frequently:
- Too much masturbation leads to loss of libido: Some people tend to constant masturbate to pornography despite having regular sexual partners. They often find themselves underperforming during intercourse as unwarranted masturbation lowers sexual drive.
- Masturbation does not have the health benefits of sexual intercourse: Having regular sex with a partner positively impacts many aspects of one's health, such as blood pressure, cardiac vigour, hormone secretions, etc. However, masturbation does not carry many of those benefits, as studies have shown.
- Masturbation has its own risks: It may be considered the safest form of sex possible but it isn't entirely risk-free. Frequent masturbation can cause skin irritations and men who masturbate with roughness face the risk of penile fracture.
The amount of masturbation that one should indulge in is extremely subjective. Those who masturbate regularly and still have a healthy sexual relationship with their partners are in a wholesome place. But if masturbation causes you to develop an aversion to having sex with your partner, consult a sex therapist right away. Compulsive masturbation is a behavior that disrupts one's life both physically and mentally.
Dr. sir, my wife has a back pain and excess bleeding during periods ,whether their is fibroid in her uterus if yes what test shall confirm fibroid and medicines can be taken to eliminate the fibroid. She is also not conceiving. Shall be glad if reply me.
Runner's knee is a painful condition that is usually encountered by athletes who indulge in varied exercises like running, jumping, walking, biking and more, on a regular or professional basis. The kneecap is a region that gets affected with aches and pain when a person is suffering from Runner's knee. This condition can occur due to a fall or constant bending of the knee, which can lead to misalignment of the knee joints and knee cap. Also, weak muscles and lack of balance during physical activities can add to the risk of contracting this condition.
Here's how you can deal with it.
- Give it Rest: Literally! Suffering from Runner's knee could also mean that your body is trying to ask you to slow down. Wear and tear from excessive levels of physical activity can lead to Runner's knee, and in such cases, the best way to come back to peak physical form is to take some rest so that the knee is free of activity and consequent pain until it is ready to take on exercise again.
- The Only Way is 'Up': When you are suffering from pain in the region behind and around the knee cap due to Runner's knee, the best way to alleviate the pain is to place your knee in an elevated position. Get yourself some comfortable cushions and pile a few of them up before placing your knee on top. This position will give support even as blood circulation increases and inflammation, if any, decreases.
- Anti-inflammation Medication: See your doctor for chronic Runner's knee and find out if you are suffering from inflammation which may require the help of medication. This medication can bring down and gradually eliminate the inflammation or swelling, to give you relief from the pain. Remember to check for side effects before you take these medicines, though.
- Strengthening Exercises: A sure shot way of dealing with chronic pain is to do some muscle strengthening exercises as prescribed by your orthopaedic specialist or a physiotherapist. Doing these exercises will give your muscles the strength to support your knees in a better way while you indulge in athletic activities. Remember to substantiate these exercises with a calcium and protein rich diet as well.
- Cold Compress: In case you have had a fall or suffered an injury which has led to Runner's knee, you can make use of a cold compress or an ice pack to relieve the pain for some time. Ice is a well-known treatment for acute and sudden pain.
Runner's knee is a condition that needs care, rest, and medication if it is persistent. If these methods do not help, you should see a doctor for scans and tests.
Related Tip: Physiotherapeutic Approaches for Sports Injuries?
A good diet and great nourishment during pregnancy, and enough of it is very important for your infant to develop and grow. You need to take around 300 or more calories every day than you did before you get pregnant. In spite of the fact that sickness and nausea during the initial couple of months of pregnancy can make this troublesome for some women, one should attempt to ingest a wholesome diet and take pre-birth vitamins.
Here are a few suggestions to keep you and your infant healthy
- Lean meat: The amino acids in protein are the building blocks of each cell in your and your child's body. High-protein foods likewise keep your craving under control by settling your glucose. Glucose is the reason you need to go for three servings (that is around 75 grams) of protein every day. Lean meat is a superb alternative, since it is high in iron.
- High fiber food: Pick foods high in fiber that are enhanced, for example, whole grain breads, oats, beans, pasta and rice, and in addition foods grown from the ground. In spite of the fact that it is best to get your fiber from food, taking a fiber supplement can help you get bone strength and better digestion.
- Vitamins and minerals: Ensure you are getting enough vitamins and minerals in your everyday diet while pregnant. You should take a pre-birth vitamin supplement to ensure you are reliably getting enough vitamins and minerals consistently. Your specialist can suggest an over-the-counter brand or prescribe pre-birth vitamins.
- Calcium rich food: Eat and drink no less than four servings of dairy items and calcium-rich food a day to guarantee that you are getting 1000-1300 mg of calcium in your everyday diet during pregnancy.
- Iron rich food: Eat no less than three servings of iron-rich food, for example, lean meats, spinach, beans, and breakfast cereal every day to guarantee you are getting 27 mg of iron everyday.
- Iodine: While you're pregnant, you will require 220 micrograms of iodine a day to guarantee your infant's cerebrum and sensory system improvement. Consume milk and cheese.
- Avocados: These are stacked with potassium, vitamin C and vitamin B6 (helps in tissue and mind development and also reduces morning sickness). Avocados are a delightful approach to get your vitamins. Spread some avocado on your toast in place of cheese or mayonnaise.
- Oats: Oats are loaded with fiber, B vitamins, iron and a large group of different minerals. Along with other complex carbs, they are pressed with fiber (help in getting rid of constipation). Fill your breakfast dish with them, yet do not stop there — add oats to flapjacks, biscuits, cakes, treats, and even meatloaf. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Hi, Iam male 33 years old. Got married b/f 3 years. We are typing 4r children from an year buy no result. Found that I have less semen count & low motility (0%). Could you please suggest, is their any other option. Other than IVF? Please advice us.
Had cesarean 5days back but do not have sufficient milk in my breast to feed my baby so please suggest some home remedies to get good milk in my breast for my baby.
I had my period on 4th nov 2016. After that I noticed spotting from 12 th to 15th nov 2016 since then I did have my period till now. Period delayed by 10 days. Two negative pregnancy tests. Sometimes lower abdominal pain.
Hi I am 22 there is a problem in my periods when I eat some fish or that type of other things my periods comes 4-5 days earlier so what should I do? I had concerned doctors it becomes fine when I go to medicines bt immediately I leave medical treatment it becomes as it is can you suggest something?
After having unwanted 72. For how much time you have to wait for your periods? Does the pill have more effects?
After science v/s religion, it is technology v/s nature. Of course, advanced technology is a result of science.
Yes, science has truly given us many benefits. But, are these benefits a threat to our survival now?
In the recent two decades, hasn’t everything taken a drastic change?
Transformation has taken place from advanced technology to a totally new standard of living to every one’s priorities.
Earlier kids used to play outdoor games; today they play games on electronic devices. Due to which they miss the best way of exercising, face health problems like headache, hearing aid, slow mental growth etc. and the worst part is that they aren’t privileged enough to experience such fun.
Also, nowadays serials and cartoons that are shown on television are not only violent but also vulgar.
Not everything can be suitable for all the age groups. Watching adult stuff might divert the mind of children in an unexpected direction. They might probably act bossy which might be harmful for people around them.
Now, these electronic gadgets emit rays which could be dangerous for every person out there.
This transformation has actually done the worst thing possible. That is, it has completely taken us away from nature. It has actually ruined the peace of mind a person should actually have.
Why are our grandparents and parents still so fit to do almost everything and why does our generation have a comparatively lazy or laid back attitude?
Isn’t it because of this big time revolution!
Be it the concrete buildings, or the roads, for which so many rocks are being destroyed all of it has simply spoiled what we actually deserve to have.
Lines well said, “Don’t judge a book by its cover”
The brighter it seems, the darker it is.
It’s never too late to value the beauty of what we still have.
"Up until now it has been assumed that high blood pressure subsides after pregnancy, and there was no structured follow?up of the women who experienced it.
Hypertensive disorders are common in pregnancy, affecting 2% to 35% of all pregnancies, and ranking among the leading causes of maternal and perinatal morbidity and mortality worldwide. Preeclampsia or gestational hypertension associated with proteinuria is particularly linked with an increased risk for adverse pregnancy outcomes for both the mother and the fetus.