Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushila Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushila GuptaYour feedback matters!
My female partner have want to be sex in my bump. Is it possible and how her to be sex at my behind side of body? And which items her can be used for sex?
Every married couple undergoes relationship troubles, but these troubles should not linger for a long time otherwise you might end up facing dreadful consequences. If you want to save your married life by maintaining a smooth relation with your partner, then you have to look for the best solutions that can resolve marital issues.
How to manage marital relationships?
- Maintaining Trust: Since trust is the base of every relationship, therefore you should make special efforts in maintaining the same. Unresolved issues should be resolved quickly and there should be transparent communication between the married couples. Some of the special qualities that should be maintained in order to maintain trust within a marital relationship in long run are being on time, consistency, being sensitive towards feelings, avoiding lies, sharing feelings, respecting partner's feelings, avoiding jealousy and others.
- Healthy Communication: If the problems remain unresolved, then more and more conflicts will be invited. Have open discussions and clear up your points so that confusions can be eliminated. If you make efforts in understanding the real causes, then only the problems can be resolved. You need to put yourself in the shoes of the partner and understand where the person is coming from. Most conflicts occur because we only see our view points and not that of others.
- Giving time to the relationship: You can maintain your marital relationship in a healthy state only by considering the married life as the prior issue. Keep your marriage above every other social thing and then only relationship can be made secured. Give time for repairing all dubs and defects of your relationship. In this case, you can also take the help of any expert counsellor. Spend some quality time with each other so that the warmth of your relationship can be maintained.
- Tackling monetary problems: Do not allow any conflict to come into your relationship just because of a pathetic financial condition. It is important for both the partners to put-in efforts in saving money so that monthly expenses can be kept under strict control. A perfect budget needs to be scheduled so that financial strength can be restored. If you are incapable of catering financial support, support your partner at least mentally so that he can come out of the financial trouble as soon as possible.
- Maintain a Happy Sexual Life: Create a proper schedule for lovemaking in order to maintain a healthy sex life. You should try to know the sexual needs of your partner so that you can fulfil the expectations. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
People who have been victims of domestic violence not only suffer physical abuse, but from emotional abuse as well, which may stay with them for their whole life. The trauma associated with domestic violence can be deep and takes time to heal even after the relationship with the perpetrator is over and there is no communication or contact between them.
Emotional harm is greater than physical harm
Women make up the significant majority of domestic violence victims. When they face violence within the home sphere, they experience a wide range of emotions like anger, sadness, powerlessness, fear, resentment, vindictiveness and much more. Physical violence not only harms their body, but their mind and spirit are equally wrecked as the memory of being physically subjugated scars them emotionally in a very deep manner and can take years to heal.
Some of the long term impact of domestic violence on women is mentioned below.
- Any kind of physical injuries like bruises, cuts or dislocated joints and bones.
- Many women suffer from hearing impairment
- Loss of vision is also another effect
- Miscarriage or premature childbirth
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- A feeling of fatigue and weakness
In certain cases, unreported domestic violence may result in homicide or murder which is the ultimate and most unfortunate manifestation of physical abuse gone too far, That is why it is important to seek help early on before things escalate too far.
The mental effects of domestic violence take much longer time to recuperate from than the physical effects. If the shock is severe, it can render women mentally unstable for life in extreme cases. Even if a woman recovers from it, the emotional scar may remain and might manifest in the future.
- Depression: This is one of the worst mental effects of domestic violence is depression. The good news is depression is often temporary and can be cured. Signs of depression include a feeling of hopelessness, sadness, weight gain or loss, sleeplessness, loss of appetite and a consequent lack of interest in whatever you love to do. This can affect one’s decision making ability and in extreme cases can render one suicidal.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: When you encounter any violent experience, then you are most likely to develop Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. The signs of this disorder include frequent flashbacks of the traumatic experience, nightmares and extreme anxiety. Women who face these kinds of traumatic experiences find it difficult to cope with their present situation for a while. Counselling and support from their loved ones can heal these problems fast.
I have taken five contraceptive pills in last two months. After taking the last pill I had my periods on 1st February. Thereafter I had protected sex, but still haven't my periods. Not sure if I'm pregnant or not.
Hlo Dr. Maine 4 june ko sex kia uske baad 15 june ko mujhe periods aaye jaise pehle aate the 3to 4 days duration k aur fr july august September mein b normal hi periods aaye hain 3to 4 days with good flow. Bt fir b mhjhe lgta hai k main pregnanat hu kyunki mera pet fula sa rehta hai jaise bhaari bhaari sa. Main kya kru Dr. Pls help kro meri. Mujhe btaiye k kya main pregnant hu chahe mujhe periods aa rhe hain bt fr b kya main pregnant hu ya reason kuch aur hai. Kya ye mera veham hai ya kuch aur.
What home remedies one should follow to avoid white discharge. I facd this problem from the time of ovulation perhaps. Its panic too perhaps to the womb.
How to inspire manners in your children?
1. When entering the house greet your children or even hug them. This should help develop their sense of love and self worth.
2. Be good to your neighbours and never backbite. Never speak ill of other drivers when on the road. Your children would listen, absorb and emulate.
3. When calling your parents, encourage your children to speak to them. When visiting your parents take your children with you. The more they see you take care of your parents the more they will learn to take care of you.
4. When driving them to school, don't always play albums or cds in the car. Rather, tell them some motivational stories yourself. This will have a greater impact - trust me!
5. Read to them a short story and even a scripture a day – it doesn't take much time, but very impactful in creating strong bonds and wonderful memories.
6. Comb your hair, clean your teeth and wear presentable cloths even if sitting at home and not going out for the day. They need to learn that being clean and tidy has nothing to do with going out!
7. Try not to blame or comment on every word or action they say or do. Learn to overlook and let go sometimes. This certainly builds their self-confidence.
8. Ask your children's permission before entering their rooms. Don't just knock and enter, but then wait for a verbal permission. They will learn to do the same when wanting to enter your room.
9. Apologize to your children if you made a mistake. Apologizing teaches them to be humble and polite.
10. Don't be sarcastic or make fun of their views or feelings, even if you" didn't mean it" and was" only joking. It really hurts.
11. Show respect to your children's privacy. Its important for their sense of value and self-esteem.
12. Don't expect that they will listen or understand the first time. Don't take it personal. But be patient and consistent.
13. Pray with them. Show them how to pray. Lead by example.
14. In addition, ask them to discuss their daily plans after the morning prayers. Children without concrete daily plans usually join others in executing theirs. They fall easy to peer pressure.
15. Hold them and bless them specially every morning.
Trigeminal neuralgia can be best described as an ongoing condition that affects a group of nerves called the fifth cranial nerve which is responsible for sensation in the face. Individuals suffering from this pain say that the pain feels like that of an electric shock and sometimes it becomes unbearably severe. According to medical experts, the trigeminal neuralgia is the acutest pain that an individual can suffer from where the pain mostly affects the lower portion of the face along with the jaw and may also affect the lips, nose, ears and eyes. Trigeminal neuralgia is thought to affect over 1 million people across the world and 1 person in every 15,000 people suffers from this disease.
Understanding the causes of trigeminal neuralgia
The human face comprises of two trigeminal nerves, one on each side of the face and each splits into 3 branches which aid in transmitting sensations of pain as well as a touch from the teeth, mouth, and face to the brain. Most cases of trigeminal neuralgia are said to be triggered by the blood vessels, which sometimes presses the root of the trigeminal nerve. This is known to make the nerve transmit signals which lead to the feeling of stabbing and throbbing pain in the facial regions.
The exertion of pressure on the nerves is mostly caused by multiple sclerosis and tumor and some other suspected causes of trigeminal neuralgia include, pressing of the blood vessel against the root of the trigeminal nerve, demyelization of the trigeminal nerves during the advanced stages of multiple sclerosis, physical damage to the nerve caused by an injury, a surgical procedure or a severe infection, although rare, pressing of a tumor against the trigeminal nerve may also cause it and family history and genetic conditions are also responsible for causing trigeminal neuralgia
Diagnosing trigeminal neuralgia:
If the primary health care provider feels that the symptoms of facial pain are indicative of trigeminal neuralgia, then the patient’s face is required to be examined and evaluated more carefully to detect the affected parts with precision. Other conditions which may have similar symptoms including tooth problems and sinusitis would be eliminated first. Then an MRI scan would be performed which would help understand whether the trigeminal neuralgia is triggered by some underlying medical issues. But the MRI would not be able to reveal the reasons behind the irritation of the nerve unless tumor or multiple sclerosis is the cause. This is because it is not possible to visualize the blood vessel that stands next to the nerve root.
Getting the right treatment for trigeminal neuralgia:
- Interventional Treatments:
- Percutaneous Radiofrequency(RF) Ablation of Gasserian Ganglion
- Percutaneous Glycerol Rhizolysis
- Percutaneous Baloon Micro compression
- Surgical Microvascular Decompression (MVD)
- Gamma Knife Stereotactic Radiation Therapy
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.