Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushila GuptaYour feedback matters!
Kya ladki apni hymen (seal) toote bina bhi pregnant ho sakti hai kya .please reply me fast. Mera blood nhi nikla. Lekin mujhe 8 din hogaye mc nhi aayi.
Sir meri wife 7 month ki pregnant hai aur unkee fetus position cephalic presentation aayi hai mene apni ultrasound report govt. Hospital me dikhayi to unhone bola ki fetus ki neck tirchhee hai yani sahi position me nahi hai aur unko 4 or 5 day se ruk ruk kar abdomen ke neeche pain bhi ho raha hai aur only today yani 18/05/2016 ko fetus ki movment bhi nahi hui hai immediately advice de.
Sir last four months before I got married, my wife get period after 40 days then second time she get period at after 70 days, during period she never get pain as well as less blood only came out, why like this happen, what reason? Now what can I do?
Hi I am 28 years old meri shadi ko 3 saal ho gaye hai eggs 21 tak bante hai kya I will be pregnant,conceive nahi ho pata.
Hello doctor, I went to a gynaecologist and she told me to do surgical abortion as the baby is beating but I am scared. I want to do medical abortion at home. Is the risk in medical abortion very high now? Please recommend me the best thing to do asap.
I had sex with my boyfriend on 12th june he used condom as well as without condom also we had sex I lost my virginity. After next day my left abdomen started paining so I was scaring that I did not become pregnant so after 24 hrs I took ipill. Bt thing is I got my periods too early I mean today early mrng (21st june) I am shocked how can it be possible 2 times periods in only 1 month. Last my period was there on 5th june to 8th june now again after 13 days I got my periods pls help me I am unable toh understand my I got my periods 2 times in a month is there any pregnancy chances?
I am 29 years working lady my height is 5 feet 2 inches what should be my ideal weight. And after pregnancy my breast got enlarged and hanged off though I have stopped breast feeding 1 year ago. What can I do for breast so that it should be perfectly shaped?
Hi I am having sex with my girlfriend last 5 years. She is 25 now. Her breast volume has increased too much. She want to reduce their volume as she feels odd about them. Plzzz help.
I am female, student 22 years old, with slight pcod, height 5.4ft, wt 60 kg from Mumbai, with heavy breast, left breast much bigger than right one, how to reduce size, mammogram shows fat.
Its been 2 months. My periods r skipped. Two weeks back I went to pelvic scan. A sac of 5 weeks is present but no trace of fetus. Is found. Early pregnancy is conclusion. My gynaecologist suggested me to wait 2 more weeks for confirmation. Today I found that spotting. But not continuous bleeding as periods. My health conditions r normal as if now. No cramps/ pains also. What to do now? Previously I have a gal child of 2 years thru c- section. A septum was cleared in that cesarian.
Dear Sir/madam, How many time can we have sex weekly/monthly if we want to have baby. Which are the best days to have sex after menopause. After intercourse semens come out even while putting pillow under his hips. Please suggest me to have healthy sex and baby.
I did a pregnancy test which was negative. But my periods are very late. Is this normal? It's late by 11 days. What to do?
My name is ANJALI SHARMA. Age-18 I have irregular mensuration. Every month date shifts upto 15 days. Help.
my friend have irregular periods. Her period was on 23rd dec 2014. She has high fsh-88%. Can it be in regular process or by testube. My semen report is ok.
Hello my last period was in 15th july and I had sex from 7th day till yesterday on alternative days, now pls advice shall we do more or wait till next period for pregnancy.
Maine march mai bf ke sath unprotected sex kiya but andar ejaculate nahi huva par ab 2 moths hone vale hai muje abtak periods nahi aaye hai mai ne 2 time pregnancy check kiya muje periods kyu nahi aa rahi hai pehel mere sath aai sa kabhi nahi huva plzz suggest me give me solution for get regular periods.
Hello Dr. Jus want to ask Is PCOS curable? I got thyroid n I'm overweight as well so are they related to each other ? Loosing weight will help me in PCOS. THNX IN Advance Harshada.
According to the preconceived notion, drinking alcohol is harmful to the body. It is partly true. Drinking alcohol is harmful to the body, but only in huge proportions. In fact, despite popular belief, drinking alcohol is also good for health.
Here are 8 alcohols that are secretly keeping you healthy:
- Beer: The most common alcoholic drink, beer is loaded with antioxidants called phenols. This protects you against suffering from heart diseases. Beer also lowers the risk of acquiring high blood pressure and helps maintaining it.
- Red Wine: Apart from being a classy drink and having the same benefits of beer, the additional brownie points of red wine is that it helps in increasing life span by generating longevity genes. It also increases good cholesterol and reduces bad cholesterol in the body.
- Ethanol: Ethanol reduces the risk of wear and tear in the brain neurons. Any damage to the neurons may lead to Alzheimer's or dementia. Hence ethanol helps to prevent any harm to the brain cells.
- Vodka: Vodka helps in clearing bad breath as the high alcohol content kills all bad odour bacteria present. It also helps to reduce stress and disinfect wound. It improves the health of the skin and stimulates hair growth. Toothache is also another issue which Vodka can work wonders on.
- Whisky: Whisky helps to numb throat pain when it is gargled in a mixture with warm water. It stimulates weight loss. Whisky also helps in preventing dementia. Other benefits of this drink that it prevents diabetes and cancer. It also helps to keep the heart healthy, increases the level of good cholesterol and terminates blood clots. Whiskey is believed to be one of the healthiest drinks among the alcoholic beverages.
- Tonic: The combination of gin and tonic is very useful while treating malarial infection as it contains quinine; which is used for the treatment of malaria.
- Brandy: Brandy is one alcoholic drink which is full of healthy antioxidants. It has anti ageing properties; hence is very good for the skin. Brandy also reduces the level of bad cholesterol in the body. It also helps in the treatment of bladder and ovarian cancer as well as sore throats and cough.
- Rum: Rum increases life longevity. It is very beneficial for the heart. It also functions as a blood thinner and helps in increasing the level of good cholesterol. Having this wonderful drink occasionally also guards you against osteoporosis and common cold.
Renal cancer is also known as hypernephroma, renal cell carcinoma (RCC), kidney cancer or renal adenocarcinoma. The kidneys are organs in your body that dispose off waste, while additionally regulating fluid balance. There are small tubes in the kidneys called tubules. These filter the blood, help in discharging waste, and make urine. RCC happens when cancer cells start to grow out of control in the lining of the tubules of the kidney. Renal cancer is a progressive disease that spreads to the lungs and the organs around it.
Medical experts do not know the exact cause behind renal cancer. It is most commonly found in men between the ages of 50 and 70. There are some risk factors and signs that indicate one’s possibility of having renal cancer and these are as follows:
- Family history of renal cancer
- Dialysis treatment
- Hypertension or high blood pressure
- Smoking cigarettes
- Polycystic kidney disease (a condition that causes cyst formation in the kidneys)
At a point when renal cancer is in its initial stages, patients might not see any symptoms. The symptoms are mainly seen in the later stages. Some of the most common symptoms are as follows:
- Blood in urine: Blood in urine is called hematuria. As indicated by the Renal Cancer Association, hematuria is the most widely recognized indication of kidney cancer. In case you have blood in your urine, you may see pink, rust or even a red staining.
- Lower back pain: The vast majority does not encounter pain until cancer is in later stages. Pain from renal cancer is felt on one side of the flank, the region over the pelvis, and beneath the ribs in the abdomen. This pain can go from a dull yearn to a sharp wound, frequently leaving the area blue. In case you have any sudden pain that continues for more than a couple of days, you need to see a specialist.
- A mass or lump: A mass or protuberance in the abdomen can be an indication of renal cancer. Kidney knots might be hard to feel since they are somewhere down in the abdomen. Once a bump is found, your specialist may arrange symptomatic tests such as an ultrasound or a CT scan. These tests may diagnose what your knot might be.
- Iron deficiency and fatigue: Weakness and a fall in your iron levels are the most common symptoms of any type of cancer. Cancer exhaustion is not quite the same as simply feeling tired.
- Weight reduction, loss of appetite and fever: Another normal side effect of cancer is sudden and startling weight reduction. This happens quickly without any excessive workouts or dieting. A person diagnosed with cancer can also face a loss of appetite. In fact, even their most loved food items can get to be unappealing. Frequent fever is yet another common symptoms among most cancer patients.
In case your specialist suspects that you may have renal cancer, they will take some information about your and family’s medical history. They will then do a physical exam. Discoveries that can show renal cancer include swelling or irregularities in the stomach area. In case of men, augmented veins in the scrotal sac (varicocele) may be found. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.