Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
I have back pain for over 10months near my spine. I took X ray and all and consulted with doctor too. Doctor said nothing with my X ray report. But still I have pain.
I am a 20 year old boy and I have a knee ache from last 3-4 months, I am using pain relief ointments but still I can feel the pain when have to sit for 1/2 hrs or more on a particular place. What should I do?
I play football every sunday. Then on monday to thursday I suffer pain in my left above thigh bone near the join starting the thigh. Can you please give me a medication.
I have severe backpain when travelling in long journeys. Doctor suggested using some pillow. Please suggest a suitable solution.
I have got pain in my back from several days nearly it's 10 days. During doing any activity when I used to bent it's suffer or hurt me alot. I also taken the medicine named nice but it doesn't work. So please suggest me some treatment. Thank you.
Doctors mera body ka hr joint stiff I can't walk for more than 5 min. .posture bhi kharab ho gya hai. Back bone jhuk gyi h.sidhi khdi ni ho skti. Weight b bdhta ja rha hai. Hath ki fingers tk stiff hogi hai. X ray m aya ki joints k bich m gap nhi h.km hogya hai. Kya joint k bich m gap ni bn skta. Please help me. Please give me answers.
I am 62 years women, I do have joint pain. Also get vertigo sometimes and sound in the ears. I feel aches and pain while getting up and walking specially in the lower back. Please advise.
Hello. M 26 old boy. N I have backache. When I am doing exercise like warmup n some yogaasan. After that my pain increases. I did not work properly that time. So what to do. For this.
I had pain in my heel of right foot. Mostly after inactivity or after waking up. Pain used to go down with activity and some times after passing urine. Got my uric acid test done it was ok. This occuted an year ago as well but got ok after I changed my shoe. This time also it has started after I bought a new shoe. I shall change my shoe. But does it mean some other problem. Or is it only shoe.
Sir, My wife is continuously effected from spondelous pain, shoulder, neck and right hand memory. I have recently supporting pills for pain (Diclogem). Give me right to decide to cure.
Here is a video tip that'll help you understand how to manage shoulder joint problems
I am 27 years old I have back pain and also headache from last 80 days and when I see up in the sky my eyes starts to cry my head starts to pain what should I do now?
My mom is not well having fever and chronic joint pain in knees please suggest whether chickengunia or something else what to eat and which medicine to take.
6 Bodily Pains You Must Never Ignore
Any pain in the body is an indication and demands attention. Some pains go away by themselves or by home treatment, while few need medical attention.
Here are 6 types of pains which should never be ignored.
- Chest Pain - Chest pain that doesn't go away and is accompanied by shortness of breath can prove to be fatal if not treated at the earliest. Do not wait for it to subside, nor should you try self medication. Consult the doctor immediately.
- Abdominal Pain - While abdominal pain could be because of various smaller reasons, if it is unbearable, consult a doctor at the earliest. This pain could be because of ruptured appendix, stomach ulcer, problems in your pancreas or gallbladder or even intestinal blockages.
- Severe Headache - Normally we tend to take headaches lightly, believing that all we need to do is pop a medicine or rest it out. However, if the pain is excruciating, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Prolonged Backache - If you are experiencing pain in the back with tingling in your toes, this could be associated with your discs. Give it medical attention at the earliest, as it could turn fatal.
- Lower Abdomen - Appendicitis' indicator is sharp pain on the side. If you feel a sharp pain in your lower abdomen on the right side along with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, shaking, constipation and diarrhea, reach out for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leg Pain - Yet another pain one should not ignore is deep vein thrombosis which is blood clots in the legs? deep veins.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.