Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sushil VatsYour feedback matters!
Sir myname is shraddha mishra. I have 80 kg weight in just 21 years age. Please suggest me how can I loose my weight. I will be so happy if you will help me.
I have a sebaceous cyst in my left axilla. Can anyone tell me good treatment option other than surgery?
Sir. I am 25 yr old. My height is 180. But my weight is 42 only. I want to increase my weight wat I do.
After chicken pox I have some dark spots on my face pls suggest me what should I apply so that they will be lighten soon.
How to solve a fungal infection problem on your thighs. Which way would be the best to cure it in fast and better way because it been a month and sometimes it is very itchy.
I have stomach problem pain at centre of stomach. Pain at right side of stomach some times left side also. Jalan top of stomach below chest last bone in centre. Please advise.
Varicose veins is also known as varicosed or varicosities generally occur in veins. Veins are often painful and bluish purple or red colour and swallon,
Some cause -
Chronic heart valve condition .
Symptoms of  varicose veins .
Usually occurs in legs like pain ,swelling, heaviness, and  ache.
Helpful preventions are
Avoid long standing.
Avoid excessive sun exposures.
Lose weight .
Maintain a healthy weight
My his name is rajesh. And he is suffering from sexual problem. Like he is discharge soon. 2)sikudan (Hindi word) in his penis. please help or suggests sm good medicine.
Hi. I am 17 years old. I am a boxer. I injected deca durabol on 6 january when it will washout from my urine. And how should I wash it out from my body completely.
I have cold for last 10 days and I have taken a medicine it recover for 10 hrs and then once again its started cold and headache. So what can I do for that please give me some suggestions?
My age is 30 years old my problem is that I have so many pimples on my back and their marks. What should I do to completely remove all these pimples and their mark.
I am suffering from fever. My diagnostics. HB-11. 7g/dl TLC-10.6 RBC COUNT-4.0 HCT-34.2% MCV-85. 5fl MCH-29. 2pg MCHC-34. 2g/dl PLATELET COUNT-133 RDW-CV-10.8% neutrophil-82% Lymphocyte-14% Eosinophil-01 Basophil-00 ESR-28. WIDAL TESTREPORT S TYPHI" O"ANTIGEN TITRE-1: 40NEGATIVE S TYPHI "H" ANTIGEN TITRE1: 80POSITIVE S PARATYPHI "AH" ANTIGEN-1: 40TITRE S TYPHI" BH"ANTIGEN-1: 40TITRE RESULT-WIDAL TEST (SLIDE METHOD. SO PLEASE SUGGEST BETTER SUGGESTIONS And best medicines.
Sir I am 24 nd m married male when m ready to do sex with ma wife suddenly the pain comes in ma back at least 3 days nd I can't do sex plxx how can I satisfy ma wife ma penis size is also litlltl about 5.inch.
Suffering with photophobia Unable to travel in sun rays my eyes get closed and pain Need to work on computer for long hrs eyes getting red in clr and pain all the time Pls suggest me how to overcome eyes pain redness.
Hello what precaution will be taken in 4th month of pregnancy and which fruit be best for pregnancy and which fruit will be avoided.
For people recovering from a back surgery, constipation is quite common and causes discomfort or pain. There are several aspects of a back surgery which may lead to constipation. They include anaesthesia, changes in diet, stress and the use of some pain relieving medicines.
- The symptoms of constipation are:
- Pain and bloating in the abdomen.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Hard stools and the inability of bowel movement.
Ways to prevent constipation:
Here are several simple ways by which you can prevent or minimize pain or discomfort due to constipation after a back surgery.
- You should increase your daily activities as early as possible after a back surgery. You should walk regularly.
- You must reduce the use of narcotic medicines and use only what is needed for controlling pain. Narcotic medicines slow bowel movement and cause constipation. Use non-narcotic pain relieving medicines to prevent constipation.
- You can use fiber laxatives, stool softeners or combination products after a back surgery to prevent constipation.
- Drinking a lot of water and non caffeinated fluids is very important. You should also have apple cider juice and prune juice, which are effective natural laxatives.
- You should eat natural fiber-rich food for intestinal stimulation. These include whole grains, cereals, fresh fruits and vegetables. It is best to avoid cheese, meat and processed food. Instead of large meals, you must have frequent, small meals throughout the day.
Medicines for constipation:
Non prescription medicines can be taken for preventing or treating constipation after a back surgery.
Here is a list of some effective medicines that relieve constipation:
- Bulk fiber laxatives, which add bulk to stool and encourage water to stay in the colon. These medicines need up to three days to show effect.
- Stool softeners or emollient laxatives help in softening stool by making fluids mix with them.
- Stimulant laxatives take action by stimulation of bowel contractions for moving stool out. They are effective and start working very quickly.
- Combination laxatives perform the functions of laxatives and stool softeners together.
- Suppositories also perform the dual function of stool softening and acting as laxatives. The colon gets contracted, and stool is pushed out and as the stool gets softer, it can pass easily.
- Enemas perform the function of bowel movement stimulation. Liquids are injected into the rectum, up into the colon. This stimulates the colon, and stool is passed.
Constipation occurs commonly in patients after undergoing a back surgery. This may cause utter discomfort and pain. You should take proper precautions and remedies in case of constipation after a back surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.