Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushil Trehan
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushil TrehanYour feedback matters!
My age is 21. I have done masturbation for more than 7 years 13 to 20. From age 20 to 21 I hv reduced to do masturbations as monthly twice or once, my penis was 3 to 4 cm smaller in size at normal condition, at excited stage my penis gets 7 to 8 cm long. Is this good or bad. From this age 20 if I reduce and avoid doing masturbations, is I can expect tat my srinked penis will grow up from normal condition. And what are the procedures to follow for these problem. Now I am going jogging for 1½ hours per day, taking plenty of water upto 8ltrs, taking fig juices weekly once and I am massaging my penis by coconut oil to grow. Kindly pls give some instructions respected living god #doctors.
A heart attack can be fatal for any person, and it is necessary for you to know about the signs and symptoms of a heart attack. This will enable you to act early in case you experience the symptoms. Heart attack, also known as myocardial infarction, is a severe condition defined by the death of the heart muscles due to the loss of blood supply. Blood loss commonly occurs due to the blockage of a coronary artery.
Signs of a heart attack
There are many symptoms and signs of a heart attack which you should know. The symptoms usually vary from person to person. Here is a list of the common signs of a heart attack:
- Chest pain and discomfort: Chest pain is the basic heart attack symptom which occurs in different forms. The chest pain is likely to cause pressure, fullness and a squeezing sensation. It starts from the centre of the chest and may spread to other limbs of the body, such as the head, upper abdomen, back, shoulder, neck or throat. It may reoccur in the chest again.
- Shortness of breath: A gasping sensation or feeling of shortness of breath may be experienced. Such difficult or laboured breathing is known as dyspnea. The shortness of breath may occur before or after the chest pain.
- Nausea and vomiting: A feeling of nausea or sickness in the stomach may be experienced. It may be accompanied by belching or burping. In some cases, the heart attack may be associated with a feeling of indigestion. Nausea is commonly experienced by women. The nausea may lead to vomiting.
- Sweating: Perspiration or sweating occurs during a heart attack and the patient experiences cold sweats in excessive amounts. The sweat will appear in spite of not being active or working out. Due to the clogged arteries, the heart needs to make extra efforts to pump the blood. This produces extra sweat for keeping the body temperature low. Cold sweats and night sweats are also likely symptoms, which indicate a heart attack.
- Fatigue: Fatigue is another symptom of a heart attack. Exhaustion is caused by a heart attack because of the added stress on the heart for pumping of blood. Feeling tired without any reason might indicate some trouble. Fatigue is more common in women. Light-headedness and dizziness may also be associated with a heart attack.