Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushil TrehanYour feedback matters!
Sir. I'm26 years old. Fungal infection doses in my legs side. I'm take many medicine but no response. Please suggested me.
Dear sir I have a problem so please give it's true or not. I got a operation when I am in the age 15. For my Testes or testicles. Due to (wen I am playing cricket ball hit to penis and Testes or testicles) that time after 2 days mine one of the Testes or testicles became hard like stone. I concern doctor immediately but doctor said blood Colt in the Testes or testicles nerve. Doctor said through injection we will cure that Colt. Finally it's not work .and they ready for operation. They did operation it's cured. But after 3 to 4 months passes my Testes or testicles keep decrease in size. After 1 year my Testes or testicles became very very small. Now I have only one Testes or testicles. Now my problem is I can't make baby. Did my sperm week. There is a problem in sperm. I am asking the question I can make baby or not through one Testes or testicles. I can satisfy my girl. And I can take long period of sex with one Testes or testicles. And it ll effect to the my body. Please answer my question. I can make pregnancy for my girl or not. I can't share this things with mom and dad and my girl also. So reply for this. Sir please please.
Obesity and diabetes usually go hand in hand and both of them have one common solution - physical exercise. It is a known solution to obesity related problems and after fat loss, many people have stated reduction in health problems caused by it.
However diabetes, whether caused by obesity or not can also be kept in check by regular physical exercise. Let's see how it does so:
1. Keeps body insulin in check - Exercising regularly ensures that insulin levels within your body are kept in check. Insulin is what makes the blood sugar get absorbed into the muscles for energy in the form of glucose. Thus this reduces blood sugar levels within the body and keeps the levels within the body under control for patients who have higher blood sugar counts.
2. Exercising helps reduce depression and stress - Exercising is known to have a very positive effect mentally as endorphins are released after a workout. This makes you feel happier and better about yourself and reduces stress or depression. Both depression and stress are known to have triggered Diabetes related issues in the long run and exercising can definitely help keep them in check.
3. Exercise can actually correct insulin resistance - It is a myth that people who suffer from insulin resistance cant benefit from exercise and it helps regulate resistance. If you start exercising and working out, then the insulin resistance is checked and regulated where in the capacity of the body to absorb blood sugar in the form of glucose actually increases.
4. Reduces the chance of heart problems caused by diabetes - Diabetes increases the chances of heart problems and also the blocking of arteries through arteriosclerosis. These blockages could result in a heart attack or other related problems and exercising can help reduce their possibilities as well.
5. Exercising also helps to keep your appetite in check - it is known that proper exercising works as a hunger killer and thus will help control your appetite. This is good in two ways:
- A controlled appetite will helps you lose weight which may be a contributing factor to your diabetes
- If you have non obesity related diabetes, then appetite suppression will help you eat better and stop you from eating foods or untimely snacks that may contribute to blood sugar issues.
However, it is prudent to visit your doctor and discuss how you can optimize your exercise routine to get the best results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.