Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sushil TrehanYour feedback matters!
All day I have do not sleep well early morning I get up. The after 10 or 11 o clock again sleep. But did not sleep on the morning time.
I am 54 years old government servant. I have no time in ejaculation, no more 15 to 20 strokes. Please advise me how I should change strokes. I want my strokes just like 250 to 300 and ejaculation time 5 to 10 minutes.
I am 19 years old female I usually have headache very often. Can I take crocin. Please recommend me any good medicine.
Mera bhai 14 saal ka hai aur wo pichle 6month se projectile vomiting kar raha hai Jo bhi khata ya pitta hai sath sath vomit deta hai. bahut Dr. ko dikhaya par bimari ka pata nahi chal raha hai. main kya karu?
Is drinking coffee late at night just to keep up from sleeping has a very negative effect on health or it is fine to do so?
I am going to leh ladakh by road trip for approx 18 days. So I hv a vomit problem. And also I heard that its very high altitude place. So what can I do.
Plz suggest me protein food item. I am. Weak in health not soo. But having so please suggest me diet and protein and vitamin food item.
2 Major causes of premature ejaculation and how to manage it
One of the most common sexual dysfunctions in men, Premature Ejaculation (PE) stands for the uncontrollable discharge of semen either prior to or immediately after sexual penetration. Usually ejaculation that occurs within 30 seconds to 2 minutes is considered premature.
Causes of Premature Ejaculation
PE can occur due to several reasons. As you age, you learn to control your orgasm. But there are times when you may experience uncontrolled ejaculation of semen. This usually occurs with a new sexual partner or if you’ve had your last ejaculation a long time ago. Nonetheless, the causes of this sexual problem can be the following:
A. Psychological Causes
The factors that contribute to this problem include:
1. Your previous history of sexual intercourse can cause you to develop a pattern, which may prove to be difficult to change as you move on with your life. For example, situations where you’ve hastened the climax with your partner so as to hide the problem; or feelings of guilt that cause you to rush through your sexual intercourses can go on to give rise to PE.
2. Similarly, anxiety about your sexual performance or issues related to your sexual experience can also play a role in bringing about uncontrolled discharge of semen.
3. Interpersonal problems between you and your partner can be a psychological trigger behind the problem as well.
4. Last but not the least, the fear of the failure to maintain an erection, more specifically the fear of erectile dysfunction can cause you to hasten the climax with your partner, leading to PE.
B. Biological causes
A number of biological factors can cause the problem of premature ejaculation, ranging from abnormal hormone and brain chemicals’ levels, thyroid and prostate or urethra inflammation, to hereditary and abnormal reflex functions of the body’s ejaculatory system.
How to Manage PE
Apart from drug therapy, there are several ways through which you can effectively control your ejaculation and these are:
- Using condoms to reduce the sensitivity of your penis
- Having sexual intercourse with your partner on top can reduce your chances of experiencing premature ejaculation
- Indulging in longer foreplays can help delay your ejaculation
- Take deep breaths to delay stimulation and ejaculation
- Practice start-stop and squeeze techniques, which help in arousing your penis to the point of ejaculation but stopping before it occurs to delay semen discharge.
Its not a disease, its a habit of intestines
Many people in this world suffer from chronic constipation. It's not a disease but a habit of intestine who have forgotten proper peristaltic movements which help in expelling waste material out of body.
People indiscriminately use phenolphthalein type of drugs to help easing expulsion of wastes out of body. These drugs are not good for health. These make intestines further lazy to act on its own.
Ideal remedy is long walks/ jogs/ runs/ yoga asans, deep breathing/ kapal bhati, lots of water intake, lots of fiber intake in diet and easily digestible, non spicy, non greasy foods and cow milk, buttermilk etc
These help intestines to expel wastes by regaining peristaltic movements. If intestines are forcibly evacuated by allopathic drugs or ayurvedic strong purgatives, the many ft length of intestines get evacuated. Following days are needed to fill up the length and expellable material will need to traverse full length before reaching rectum. This makes people apprehensive and impatient and they think constipation was removed but has come again today. It is ridiculous.
There are other factors too but are manageable accordingly.
Soaked dry grapes and figs are very helpful in boosting peristaltic movements and providing fibers as well as essential enzymes and minerals to gastro intestinal tract.
Well acclaimed chyavanprash which is full of fibers, minerals, vitamins and enzymes is very useful in maintaining peristalsis besides good health. It lubricates intestines too.
Tip: chronic constipation sufferers should use simple chyavanprash 4-5 tsp or more empty stomach daily. Do not take breakfast or lunch until fully hungry. Dry grapes/ anjir soaked overnight in 20-30 gms daily will also help same way when eaten every morning.
Mild laxative tarunikusumakar herbal powder (chooran) may be taken 1 tsp at night with warm water, if still needed.