Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sushil MunjalYour feedback matters!
If I person suffering from mild mvp then in future can person suffering from serious heart complication .Please tell.
My wife is pregnant and in 14 weeks she is having high b.p 150/110. Earlier in 2006 she had faced the same problem of high b.p due to which premature baby in seventh month happened of 950 grm .The baby does not survived. In 2009 she given the birth a baby of2. 5 kg in36or 37 weeks which is now 7 year old. But now in 2016 she is having high b.p in 14 weeks. Doc prescribed her gravidol 100 mg thrice daily. Now she is in 17 weeks and her b.p is 130/95. She is also taking ecosprin. Iron. Protein powder. Susten 300. Argiplus powder. I am afraid of her b.p will make us to face same problem that happen in 2006 of severe PIH and IUGR. My wife age is 35. She is also having p.c.os. She is also taking eltroxin 50.
The word heart attack is making me weak please tell me some medicine. Because before 2 months my uncle's death was by same problem.
I am 53 years physically fit and active all reports are normal but lipid profile shows tryglysorite at 180 and serium cholestrol 220. I am on statin & ecosprin for last 4 years when I take medicine the counnts are normal when I stop medicine the counts increase after 3 months or so. Whats the way out is there any side effect of prolong use of statin. Please advice. I am on regular exercise and physical fitness. My weight is 92 kgs I have a muscular build. My hight is 178 cms.
I am 28 years, i have base line sugar, cholesterol and high uric acid. What diet plan or what should I eat to make all these normal.
Hi, I'm 4 months pregnant, I am having headache everyday from last week. Which make me uncomfortable. Please give me suggestion how to avoid it? What are the causes of headache? May I take medicine for that? I have spectacles. My bp is 70/120. Weight-73 kg.
My dear doctors, can everyone bring blood pressure to the low level by keeping their mind always calm, relaxed and happy? Pls answer this pls.
Counting calories is one of the most popular ways of dietary management for weight management. It is not always easy to do when you're out or pressed for time, may be in a situation like dinner party, hiking, etc.
Here are some basic guidelines to follow when straight calorie counting is impractical.
1. Eat foods that are filling and low in calories. That means, as often as possible, your meals and snacks should include whole grains, such as brown rice, whole-wheat bread, and oatmeal, as well as legumes, such as lentils and other beans. And don't forget to fill at least half your plate with fruits and vegetables.
2. When you eat meat, cut out fat and cut down portion sizes. Choose lean cuts of meat and modest amounts about 3 or 4 ounces per serving (which is roughly the size of your palm).
3. Avoid fried foods. Frying foods adds fat and calories. For stove top cooking, it's better either to stir-fry foods in a non-stick pan lightly coated with a cooking-oil spray or to braise them in broth or wine. Baking, broiling, and roasting are also great options.
4. Choose low-fat or fat less dairy foods. Milk, yogurt, and cheese are good sources of protein and calcium, but the whole-milk versions of these dairy products are very high in fat.
5. Avoid fast foods. Hamburgers, chicken nuggets, french fries, and other fast-food staples tend to promote weight gain for two reasons. First, they are high in fat, calories, or both. Second, the" value meals" available at many fast-food chains are often excessively large and tempt you to overeat.
6. Avoid high-calorie, low-nutrient snacks. Chips and other deep-fried snacks are high in fat and therefore calories. But even snacks labelled" low-fat" are often high in calories because they contain large amounts of sugars and other carbohydrates.
7. Watch what you drink. Regular sodas, fruit juices, and, especially, alcoholic beverages are high in calories.
Source: health beat (harvard medical school)