Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushil Kumar Jain
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sushil Kumar JainYour feedback matters!
Doctor. i have done Testosterone therapy after that is there any side effect? Please tell us more information about it.
Tight foreskin refers to the tightness of the skin that covers the tip of the male genitals. It leads to discomfort and pain to roll the skin back over the end of the genitals which may cause difficulty in having intercourse.
What happens when the condition is neglected?
If this condition is neglected, then it may lead to the folding of the foreskin on the neck of the penis permanently. This would cause severe pain when you try to bring back the foreskin to its actual position. This condition is known as paraphimosis. If you try to bring back the skin to its normal position forcefully, then it may lead to abrasions over the penis tip.
What can be done for preventing the problem of tight foreskin?
You should try to stretch the foreskin as wide as possible several times in a day. You may do it when you pass urine. In an attempt to stretch the foreskin, you should try to revert the foreskin gradually over the glans penis which is the tip of the penis lying underneath the foreskin.
What are the home remedies for tight foreskin?
You would be surprised to know that there are home remedies available for tight foreskin which help in reversing the condition without the need for undergoing phimosis surgery. You can take up castor oil or some Ayurvedic herbal oil or coconut oil and apply it on the tip of the penis and the foreskin and try to stretch it slowly as wide as possible. You should do this many times a day for about 2 to 3 months to get effective results.
How does this Ayurvedic treatment help?
The foreskin has a natural ability to stretch and the application of herbal or Ayurvedic oil further helps in improving the stretching capacity and the strength of the skin. This assists in widening the opening of the skin covering of the male genitals. As a result, the foreskin effortlessly reverts over the tip of the penis.
What are the special considerations to be taken care of?
You should not attempt to revert the skin fully on the very first trial. If you try to overstretch it, the foreskin may fold back but it would become very difficult to get it back to its normal position and that may cause pain and discomfort. This condition is called paraphimosis and if it gets stuck in this condition, you should apply the herbal or Ayurvedic oils and massage in circular motions to relieve the condition.
When to consult your sexologist?
If you are unable to manage the condition yourself, you should consult an expert and indulge in a thorough treatment health package to cure the condition.
I am suffering from indigestion formation of gas and not cleared stool. Suggestion for the above problems.
Hi, My 5 years old son is having urine infection and backache from some months. Every month he is having urine infection the symptom mainly is unable to control the urine every time. Kidney ultrasound n back x rays are normal. One doctor told me that may be it's constipation and gastric. I am really worried as don't know what is the real cause, how to diagnose n treat it .please help.
There are many structures in the lumbar spine that can cause pain. Any kind of trouble to the nerves and veins that goes through the spine, joint issues, the disks themselves, the bones and the muscles - would all be able to act as a cause behind the pain.
Numerous lumbar spine conditions are interrelated. For instance, an unstable joint can lead to disk degeneration, which can put weight on the nerve roots and cause the disk to collapse at times. The following are the main reasons behind the lumbar disk pain:
- Problems in the muscles: The biggest reason behind lumbar disk pain is muscle strain or other muscle issues. Strain because of truly difficult work, twisting, or different activities that can put pressure on your spine like heavy lifting, cause the disk to rupture or slip at times.
- Disk degeneration: Intervertebral disks are pads that are spongy and act as shock absorbers. This can cause pain in your disk. This condition can be referred to with many names, however, is famously known as degenerative disk disease.
- Lumbar Disk Herniation: Herniated disks are most common reasons behind the lumbar disk pain. A herniated disk may be caused all of a sudden because of damage to the spine or truly difficult work or happen gradually as a form of general wear and tear in the spine. Leg pain (sciatica) is the most widely recognized symptom of a herniated disk.
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction: The sacroiliac joint, which attaches to the base of the lumbar spine and the tip of the tailbone, can cause lumbar disk pain or even sciatic pain if there is any kind of fracture in the joint that allows for movement or rather, limits any particular movement.
- Spondylolisthesis: Spondylolisthesis happens when one vertebra slips behind the other or underneath it. The slip most normally happens in the lower lumbar vertebrae (e.g. L4 –L5 or L5 – S1). In case that the slipped vertebra presses the nerve root at that point, it can bring about shooting leg pain and gradually foot pain as well.
There are certain ways in which this problem can be treated to a certain extent. These methods are as follows:
- Common medications: Muscle relaxants. This solution works as an anti-depressant of the nervous system and expands as well as relaxes the tense muscles, easing pain from muscle stiffness or fits
- Back supports: A few patients find that a back support can be used to bring comfort and gradually diminish the pain. There is some proof that using a brace every day, can speed up the healing process and lessen the pain. A back support may likewise be useful after back surgery.
- Back Braces: Epidural steroid infusion. This infusion includes a steroid inserted specifically into the external piece of the dural sac, which surrounds the spinal chord. An x-ray, called fluoroscopy, is utilized to control the needle in the right area. The objective of the infusion is to soothe the pain by decreasing irritation around a compressed nerve root. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.