Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sushil Kumar JainYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from back pain and also some time in stomach so please give me any suggestion for this.
Dear Sir, I am an 25 years old and currently suffering from sexual and psychological problems. Please help me out of the this trouble. I would like to keep it pointed and brief, 1. I started to masturbate from 9th standard i. E. Age 15.2. I had regular sexual intercourse with my girlfriend till 3 years back and currently single. 3. I used to masturbate regularly sometimes 3 times a night. 4. I can see that my penis size is relatively smaller 4.8" erected and flaccid length is 1.3" - 1.5" 5. There is a decreased volume of semen these days and its very liquid. 6. I ejaculate around 2 to 5 min. And that's very dis satisfactory. 7. I get tired easily and feel muscle pain regularly. I have thin hands and relatively fat torso. Is is a symptom of decreased testosterone? Unfortunately I am regular smoker and occasional drinker. I am trying to quit smoking but failing every time. Is there any medicine to help me out here? Please help me to solve these problems. I am getting depressed day by day and losing so much confidence on my personal life. Thanks in advance.
Hi my name is saddam. I m 26 year old boy. I had headache usually when I think or alone and also when I speak too much I got headache.
Joint Replacement Surgery is a procedure where the damaged surface of the advanced arthritic joints are removed and replaced with artificial joints, such as metallic, plastic and ceramic joints.
These surfaces closely replicate the original anatomy.
When do you need a knee replacement?
When you suffer from severe pain or deformity in the joint (knee in this case), the pain or stiffness and deformity makes it difficult to perform simple tasks. Severe grade IV osteoarthritic knees of people over 50 years when have pain, swelling and deformity fail to respond to medicines, physiotherapy, injections and rest.
Aim of the surgery
- Correct the deformity: Relieve the pain and give near full movements almost immediately after the procedure. Details including techniques and safety, it is a safe, rewarding surgery with a success rate of as high as 99.5% when done by an able and experienced professional.
- Anaesthesia: Usually it is the spinal cord epidural where one is rendered numb for 3 to 4 hours waist down. Sometimes a general anaesthesia is given. A 4 to 5 inches cut is made in front of the knee and all the damaged cartilages, bones, loose bodies are removed from the lower end of the thigh, upper end of the tibia (usually of few millimetres) and the surface re-crafted to match the size and shape of the artificial joint (it is usually imported). They are fixed with bone cement. The ligaments and muscles are reattached and the parts closed.
- Recovery: Stand up and walk a few steps with a walker the day after the procedure i.e. in 24 hours. Physiotherapy in hospital for 5 to 7 days and/or walking, progressively longer walks and exercises over the following 15 days. Stitches are removed in 15 days. The patient can return back to normal activity in 4 to 8 weeks the surgery.
- Activities: Normal walks of 3 to 5 km per day Climbing stairs, cycling, swimming, and driving can be performed with the new implant(s) now.
- Avoid: Squatting/kneeling Prohibited: contact sports like football, cricket, tennis; jumping; adventure sports Longevity of joints: 15-35 years depending on the materials used.