Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sushil Kumar GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have OA in both knees and also need a hip (R) joint replacement for which I need to take off about 26 - 30 Kg. Is there any exercise that will help me walk or injections for cushioning in these areas - I want to avoid surgery - I am 63 years old and female. The metabolism in my body has slowed down and due to pain in hip am unable to walk even 10 mt without stopping. Pl answer. Thank you.
Paining leg and thighs paining and stopping can you say me. And paining some times waist also. Daily paining and stopping it is problem or else consultant any doctor near by me.
My wife is a beautician, suffering from arm and shoulder pain, she is a diabetic. So I have to see neurologist or orthopedic ? please suggest.
I am 24 years old and complain in my shoulder whenever I raise it or play using my hand like badminton. It has been a year now. What should I do with it?
My age is 26 year and I have knee osteoarthritis. And doctor advise to go for knee replacement surgery. Is it really advisable to go for surgery or to go for any alternative treatment ? Knee replacement surgery is safer or not ?
I am suffering from mild fever and body pain continuous every alternate day and not able to sleep properly. Please advise.
I am female 20 suffering from lower back pain from few months. I consulted doctor also he gave me medicine and I went under through steam therapy. But after few days again pain started. Please tell me what is the matter.
I have got a very big problem please help me I have got a headache and a back pain and please help me.
My uric acid level 6.3 last four year I have suffer backache problem specially in morning time (5am) what can I do?
Hellosir amit this side I am looking for a person who can helo me with by backache and ache near stomach whenever I seat help me iut pls.
In morning getting up from bed make me feel dazed. Having pain in my shoulder, head (front and back side) , hypohysis cerebri and neck. While standing in crowd for seconds it make me blank and dazed.
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is considered one of the best treatment choices for any joint and nerve related problem. The treatment is based on focusing on the trigger points of the pain and putting pressure on them via needles. The treatment is not painful and is known to produce good results in the long run.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfalfa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder.