Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushil Khetarpal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sushil KhetarpalYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr, I'm 33 years old, male, 4 years back I married, height 5.4 weight 65 KGS, my problem is premature ejaculation. Maximum is 1 minute only. please suggest me.
I am 26 years unmarried girl. I have PCOD problem since past 2 yrs. Sound 1 Yr back my menses was irregular but now it's fine. Since last 2 months I have feeling pain in pelvis area. It gets worse during menses and it stays for 4 or 5 days after menses cycle. I gained lot of weight since 1 Yr. Now I am 66 kg and my height is 5.4 inch. What's is the treatment for PCOD. Please suggest.
I have Stomach pain since 2 weeks I go to a local doctor but it did not help me please suggest me something please.
I am having a problem of blood coming out after each time I urinate. This is occurring for past 24 hours. And the urine is coming very frequently at an interval of every 10 to 15 min. Please suggest some medicine for urgent purpose and also direct which doctor should I consult.
I am 19 years old. I am a student and I live in hostel. I know that I need protein for my health but I don't know how to use the protein source on daily basis. Please help me.
For the last many years (about 5years) I have problem of asthama with symptom of caugh in the throat , and catching cold very easily and spontaneously , but with Homeopatheic medicine it is under control . But my present problem is that , I am always feeling sleepy in the morning and have no zeal to do any thing and this problem is acute after taking launch . I have got chronic hypertension and I am taking 'Vinicor AM 50/5' . . I want to know how to overcome it , so that I will feel completely fit to work properly .
Hello Doctor , I'm getting right side Chest pain while breathing in. I'm worried a lot about it and as per my knowledge I have gastric problem I guess but also for the first time I'm getting right side Chest pain so please help me out of it. And please tell me how to get rid of it.
Mere pvt. Part pe funsi ho gya h. Bhut etching hota h. Aur etching ke baad pani v hlka niklta h. Aur hlka sujan v h. Pls help. Me.
In morning when I enter to toilet for doing potty at that tym I use to have force from my body for freshing up at that time mostly sperm comes out so what to do.
Hello sir, I have been noticing pain in my left chest for some months. I used to smoke cigarettes but I quit 2 years ago. The pain is not sharp but some times randomly I get the pain. I'm worried that it could be a symptom of cancer.
Hi doctors. My dad have sugar patient. I will. Go to gym daily n workout. I will eat fruits, juice milkshakes, beetroot juice, carrot juice. Is there any effect to my health. Someone told me that. Don't have fruits, juice n all you will get sugar an all. Is that true?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done.
What is the best way to control BP and sugar. Inorder fully control that. I need some best suggestions. Please help me out.
I had sex with sex worker. I have 1/2 condom protection (till mid of penis) I have no sore and cuts. Was it risky to wore 1/2 condom on penis?
My penis not full erect when I sex. My penis performance was good 2 years ago. And my playing time too short. Please tell me. Which food I eat or which medicine should I use?
I am a 22 year old man and I would like to know is it normal to sweat alot from your behind, cause it happens alot with me and its really not a good thing for me cause I work with customers.
Dear Sir, I want to know that in sperm test all factors are normal but sperm motility is approx 40 to 45% is sufficient to fertilize egg and conceiving a women?
When there is too much accumulation of fat cells in the liver, the healthy tissue gets replaced by the fat cells resulting in fatty liver. The liver colour changes to yellowish greasy one. More than half of liver related diseases are caused due to fatty liver. Some of the common symptoms of fatty liver include excessive sweating, nausea, excess abdominal fat, itchy eyes, gallstones and fatigue. Luckily, though, a fatty liver is a reversible condition.
Here is a list of 5 effective ways to avoid fatty liver:
- Cut down on carbohydrate: Too much consumption of carbohydrate can result in fatty liver. Some of the biggest culprits are white flour and sugar related products. Since, the liver converts excess carbohydrate into fat, over consumption of food items such as pasta, potatoes, rice and breakfast cereals should be checked. A diet consisting of low carbohydrate and low fat should be designed and followed for cutting down fat in the liver.
- Cut down on alcohol: Chronic alcoholism is the second biggest reason of a fatty liver. Alcohol results in damage and inflammation of the liver cells, thus infiltrating a lot of fat cells into the liver. Alcohol also restricts the process of healing. Restricting alcohol is an essential towards cutting down fat in the liver. Low-fat alcohol such as red wine and brandy can be consumed twice or thrice in a week. If a person is suffering from a chronic liver condition, a doctor should be consulted before alcohol.
- Protein consumption: Breakfast should have an adequate amount of protein. It balances the blood sugar level of body, helps to fight cravings and helps the liver to detoxify foreign objects. Some good sources of protein include eggs, nuts, chicken, seeds and fish. The serving size should not be more than 4-6 ounces per day. Proper intake of protein will slowly reduce fat in the liver.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable: Fresh fruits and vegetables are some of the most powerful agents in cleansing liver toxins. They have the capacity to repair liver filters and remove excess fat. Even juice of vegetables fetches excellent results in getting rid of excess fats. Fruits, on the other hand, possesses vital mineral and vitamins that are used by the liver to eradicate fat cells.
- Get moving: If the endeavour is to remove fat from the liver, running and daily exercise has a pivotal role in achieving it. If a person has never worked out, a good way to start is to spend half an hour in a day running and doing free hand exercise. One can also get into a gym and try extensive cardio exercises to cut down liver fat. It is not safe to perform any high-intensity training should without an expert supervision. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.