Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Sushil JindalYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. Im suffering for urinary problem.I am married. So my problem is when we close together so burning starting.It is in 10min.So pls help me.Tell me any remedies
Hi. I want to ask a question about my tummy. Mera lower tummy kafi mota hai. Or mujhe gas ki bhi problem hoti hai. Please tell me what to do I?
My Ha1bc is 6.4 for the last few years. Will I have eye and kidney problems. What should I do to avoid organ failure complications ?
My left hand little finger's nail have changed color. It started changing color 2-3 months back. I haven't got any hurt. Nn the new nail coming out of the nail is also in changed color. It is somewhat like peach color. The thickness of the nail have increased forming layers of nail in the inner part. Nn it is also having some rotten odour. How can I get back my normal nail.
I am suffering from sub-acute tonsillitis and pharyngitis for last 4 years. The tonsils are not very swollen but there is a white patch on the left tonsil, and overall the throat looks red. I don't get fevers but there is a constant throat irritation. Allopathic doctors and surgeons have suggested a tonsil removal. Please provide suggestion.
I have sinus from my childhood days and latest report of my ct pns is: minimal mucosal thickening in the bilateral maxillary and frontal sinuses. A bony spur in the posterior portion of the septum on left side mild hypertrophy of the bilateral inferior nasal turbinates. I had complete blood test and found every thing normal except esr which is 30 also I underwent vitamin d3 test and found it is very low (8.68 ng/ml). I have consulted doctor but they say to undergo septoplasty laser turbino plasty also I get blood in my spit when sinus increases please tell me what to do?
I am suffering form type 2 diabetes for 5 years. I am taking metformin HCl tab 1 daily. My pp level and fasting level under control but my weight not increasing Please suggest.
My friend is 19 n masturbate a lot since 2 to 3 years nowadays sometimes he fell his penis is not getting that hard and dosent even lasts long he fells weak all the time. And does masturbating affects skin.
How can I increase my penis size and thickness of my penis? Compare to my friends my penis is small. Please help me.
Hi sir. I have throat problem since 15 day and unable to see any good effect I have continued taking my medicine but I think it doesn't work so please can you tell me how does this happen. Please help me.
I want to take nuru massage. Is there any risk of HIV or STI disease? I will not do penetrative sex or oral sex only body to body contact.
This is a disease that affects the large intestine and the rectum. The Ulcerative Colitis refers to the inflammation in the innermost lining of the large intestine. The main function of the large intestine is to absorb water from indigestible food matter in the body before throwing away any waste. Hence, the large intestine is a vital part of our body. If left untreated, the disease increases risk of colon cancer.
- Diarrhea with blood or pus: A person suffering from Ulcerative Colitis is likely to suffer from loose stools accompanied with blood or pus.
- Stomach pain and Cramping: In many cases, patients complain of severe stomach pain and cramping.
- Rectal pain: At times, many patients feel pain while sitting or even after a bowel movement.
- Bleeding from the rectum: Bleeding can be observed while passing stools.
The other complications leading to this disease are kidney stones, swelling of the colon, thickening of intestinal walls and blood infection.
This disease can be diagnosed by several methods. A simple stool test may be done to check out for bacteria and parasites. A blood test to check the level of C-reactive protein helps determine the inflation rate of the body. Endoscopy, colonoscopy, biopsy are some other methods of diagnosis.
- Oral medication: Treatment involves drug therapy or surgery. The first step in treating Ulcerative Colitis will be an intake of anti-inflammatory drugs, but these may have a side effect. Another option is immune system suppressors, which help to bring down the inflammation by suppressing the immune system response. Antibiotics, anti-diarrheal medications, pain relievers are some of the additional drug supplements recommended by doctors.
- Surgery: Surgery plays an important role because this disease is pre-malignant in nature. Depending on the severity of the condition, the medical practitioner may advice surgery. The common methods of surgery are:
- Proctocolectomy and Ileostomy: Proctocolectomy involves removal of the colon in part or whole. Ileostomy is carried out by placing a special bag in the small intestine to collect waste from the body.
- Proctocolectomy and Ileo-anal: Ileo-anal pouch is a bag directly created the small intestine and connected to the anus, for diffusing the stools. As colon is removed Ulcerative Colitis cannot re-occur.
Precautions after surgery
It is very important that the patient takes healthy, sufficient and nutritious food so that bowel movement can be carried out with ease and zero strain. The patient has to restrict lifting of heavy grocery, mowing the lawn, any physical activity that can strain the abdomen and related areas.