Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushil GoswamiYour feedback matters!
The summer heat can be unforgiving at times, especially with the humidity levels on the increase. As you sweat more in summers, water from the body is lost rapidly which may create complications if it is not replenished. Thus foods that contain more water should be emphasized on in hot weather to keep your body hydrated and healthy.
It is also recommended to keep meals light so as not to stress the digestive system too much. The meals that you may enjoy during the scorching summer can be any or all of the following. Read on:
- Fruit salad: Combine various fruits like mangoes, apples and grapes in a salad and eat it during your snack breaks. The fruits provide your body with various macronutrients that boost your immune system and also do not put much stress on the digestive system.
- Buttermilk: Buttermilk is a drink that is made from curd and various spices like curry leaves and cumin powder are added to it. The drink provides the body with calcium and soothes and boosts the digestive system to prevent various indigestion related problems. It has also been shown to reduce blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- Sattu: Sattu is made from roasted gram flour and is a very good source of protein and energy for the body. Sattu contains insoluble fiber which is good for your digestive system. It also helps in cooling the body from the summer heat and fortifies the body with various vitamins to keep you healthy.
- Chickpea salads: Chickpeas mixed with sliced cucumber, onions and various spices can make a wonderful salad for the summer season. Add a tinge of lemon juice to the mix and throw in some diced cheese to make it more satiating. Chickpeas are a good source of protein and manganese which are beneficial for that are beneficial for the body.
- Stir fried vegetables : Vegetables are a good source of fiber and various vitamins which are essential for a healthy body. They do not contain much calories so you may eat them guilt free. You may also pair them with brown rice to add some complex carbohydrates to the mix.
I am 19 years old , and I lost my hairs from front oh my head .so is there any way to take care rest of others and is there any way to get my list hairs once again ?
Doctor am 24 year old male. The problem facing is my quik ejection of sperm. But while masturbating I can control by stop and stat (read some where this called kaigal exercise. Some day before my girlfriend touches my penis and I got ejection suddenly. I got ashamed infront of her. And also am getting sudden erection while about thinking of sex. Penis errected size is 15 cm. Average masturbation a week is 10. I want to increase the timeperiod. Please give an answer.
How to improve baldness on head & hair loss I am use more then 100 products to improve this but result is nt good. please suggest only effective products. thank you.
I am suffering to fungal infection in thigh both side long time and I have take more medicine like fluconazole and tube applied ring guard and four drum many antifungal cream but my fungal infection is not fine and is increasing in size form skin in ring type so now what to do please. Tell me sir.
I am 28 years female, I am felling the slight dark circle under my eye, I am staying in pg, kindly suggest me some ease home remedies to stop it.
Have a look at some of the most intriguing uses of bananas.
1. Skin moisturizing
Bananas have vitamin a, which is helpful in restoring the lost moisture of your skin. All you need to do is: mash a ripe banana and apply the paste on your skin. Adding honey to the paste would give you an even better skin. Just avoid getting this paste in your eyes.
2. Eye care
Yes, we mentioned that you should not let the paste in your eyes, but applying banana paste under your eyes for 20 minutes and washing it off with cold water would help you get rid of puffy eyes that we all hate. Don't we?
3. Feet care
Your heel is one tricky place to heal. Though we all use different creams to heal our heels but did you know that rubbing bananas over your heels and leaving it there for 10-15 minutes would help restore your heels to their former glory?
4. Hair care
If you want a natural conditioner for your hair and want to prevent hair loss, just mix some pulp of ripe bananas and yogurt. Apply this paste onto your scalp, let it sit on your hair for 15-20 minutes and rinse it off with cool water. This would help prevent hair loss.
A banana peel works as a great polish for your shoes and also for the silverware in your home. Rubbing the banana peel on your shoes and silverware and rubbing it off with a paper cloth would give you shining shoes and silver.