Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushil Bhattacharya
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Sushil BhattacharyaYour feedback matters!
Hi my friend is suffering from heel pains when ever he walks some distance on foot so is there any treatment for it. His height is 6'2 and weight is 90 so please give me reply.
I have a question regarding my rib cage. actually my left ribcage is slightly concave I shape than my right one. Can it be cured? I doubt of scoliosis.
Yesterday, while bending down to pick up something, I felt a sudden pain in my waist and immediately I understood the waist could be sprained. I am not able to sit, but I can lie down in one position. After a little struggle, I can get up and walk very slowly. Please suggest as I am not in a position to go to the doctor.
I am 20 years old, previous year I slipped over stairs and fall on buttock, I feel some pain while walking in the lower area where thigh bone joins the back bone, it occurs when I sleep and suddenly start walking after waking up.
My 45 year old mom is having diabetes from 8 years. She is having knee pain from three years .as per doctors cartilage of her knees has dried up. Some doctors say eating gelatin help build cartilage. Is it true that gelatin usage will help build cartilage?
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.