Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Susheel Vasim
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Susheel VasimYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 69 year old man and having trouble in the leg finger. I meet neurologist, he made test and consistent demylinating +axonal motor sensory polyneuropathy in both lower limbs tested. He scribe some 4 different tablites. May I have any other medicine? how can I over come for this? is is to remain? or increase? Thanks and regards
What is the symptoms of migraine? Mostly I suffer from headache n d pain is also in ear n mouth area. So is the symptoms of migraine? What should I do?
I have question in regards to my sleeping. For past one or two year I have observed myself before I go in deep sleep automatically some time my hands would move sometime other part of the body and without I intending to do so. As if brain is sending commands to move my hands. Please advise what's needs to be done as soon as possible. Thank you.
I am suffering facial numbness since 2nd april' 2015, mri done by doctor's advice and prescribed medicine. Without medicine can get relief by facial yoga. What medicine given let you know after a while & also advice me what deficiency have or what types of illness, brain cancer, tumor, brain stroke and what medicine, yoga and messages require to get cure and relief such numbness waiting for your reply. Thanking you,
I am continuously getting migraine problem(Sinus issue).Last 10 years I am having this issue.I felt very bad and irritate due to this migraine.Please guide me.
Dementia is a disorder characterized by a decline in mental capabilities in a person. It is primarily caused by Alzheimer's disease but can also be caused by damage to the brain from an injury or a stroke. The cells of the brain fail to communicate with each other in dementia. People suffering from dementia have difficulties in taking part in regular activities as their mental functioning is impaired.
The major symptoms of dementia are problems in recalling, ineffective communication, inability to concentrate and impaired reasoning abilities. It may also affect the short-term memory of a person when he/she may be unable to keep track of his/her belongings. Dementia can be progressive where the symptoms gradually increase with age.
Some early symptoms of dementia are-
1. Mood changes - Excessive mood swings along with changes in personality are very common symptoms of dementia. For instance- a reserved person suddenly becoming very outgoing is a commonly observed change in cases of dementia.
2. Problems in completing routine tasks - If a person suddenly starts to face problems in doing routine work such as maintaining simple accounts and paying bills then it can early signs of dementia.
3. Confusion - When a person starts to get confused in remembering small details and recognizing faces, it could point towards dementia.
4. Repetition - Dementia causes people to repeat words they have just said as the short term memory gets impaired. It also causes people to repeat small tasks a multiple number of times.
5. Losing interest - A person may start to lose interest in regular activities and avoid them altogether. They may appear devoid of emotions and not engage socially.
6. Communication - People fail to communicate effectively as they may be unable to express their thoughts clearly. They may also fail to understand when others communicate with them.
7. Impaired sense of direction - A person may fail to recognize places and wander around. He/she will face problems in going to places or in remembering places. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.