Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushant Mehra
Submit a review for Dr. Sushant MehraYour feedback matters!
Had periods starting from April 27 and it lasted for 5 days and had unprotected sex on 8th day that's 4th may. I've 35-45 days long menstrual cycle and had ipill after 3 hours of sex and one more after 4 days of sex. Got bleeding for 4 days after 10 days of sex that's 14th may (bleeding wasn't as have as periods). Are there any chances of pregnancy?
Dear sir and madam I have sex with my girl friend in first time my Pines is kept in the my girlfriend vagina but I am not totally kept my pennis in vagina because vagina is tight next time what I do comfortable sex with my girlfriend. please ans me.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time.
When the little member of the family arrives, a father spends a lot of time with their kids and by nurturing and playing with them, understand their need and always stand by them.
As time passes, the little child learns to speak and walk, and the father lends himself to teach and help his baby explore the world. The little child is convinced and believes that his father is the ultimate man on the planet and he looks up to be like him someday.
New responsibilities bring about a bout of stress
Is it difficult to don the role of a father? Yes. However, no father feels so because of the love and happiness he gets from his little bundle of joy.
A father has a host of duties. One essential thing is to look after the members of the family and earn the bread for them. As he ages, all these involvements start taking a toll on his mental and physical health and make him vulnerable to stress and anxiety.
He could have a new boss in his office who’s driving him crazy, or he may have new responsibilities coming up with the promotion. Or maybe his business has extended and kept him preoccupied with different works. He is yearning to return home faster and play with his kids, but he is helpless.
Quick tips to help them de-stress
For ages now, the primary breadwinner of a family is the man. Though women have started earning as well, man is still considered responsible for the family’s financial well-being.
Anxiety and stress go hand-in-hand in a father’s life. It is essential to know ways to help them de-stress themselves which will help him to not only fulfill their responsibilities, but will also provide satisfaction and happiness of being a father.
Be it a young and new father or an old and experienced father. Following are a few ways to help them de-stress:
Taking a walk every now and then is really a great way to de-stress and a 10 minute walk every day can do wonders.
Breath being the life force, practicing Pranayama, the breathing technique makes them mentally and physically active
Engage them in a refreshing hobby like gardening. Small plants in your portico or a full-fledged garden in your backyard, they have immense impact on your well-being
Reduce screen time whenever possible
Family time is important as is their me-time. Make them take time for themselves and let them hang out with their buddies
Request them to practice stress relieving poses like Eagle pose three or four times a week. Also, indulge in rejuvenating spas and massages
Treat them to a good movie with their partner or musical of their choice.
Yoga to relieve the stress
Fathers play a significant role in the life of the child, and the father is considered the guiding light for the children. Father’s love is reflected and felt at every stage as the child grows up. Modern life comprises of stress, and it could eventually lead to health issues such as chest pain, insomnia, and others.
Yoga helps in relaxing the muscle and helps the mind to refresh up. It lowers the level of stress hormone and increases the energy level to a great extent. People who perform Yoga on a regular basis have a healthy mind and body.
Thus, on this particular occasion of Fathers’ Day, it is worthy to celebrate it in a way that would prove to be beneficial for the father. Let the father be celebrated and let he be offered the gift of health on this special day!
Apart from all these ways to help them de-stress, you can also help them by booking a preventive health check up for them.
Please suggest to remove acne and black marks on face. My face also oily. Please suggest any ointment or drops should free from acne fastly.
Hi, I am 31yr old I have been suffering from severe pain in my legs and there is swelling on them may I know what could be the reason and I am in anger always. I have no health issues till now not even fever I had suffered so far the only thing that was troubling was the leg pain.
Homeopathy has some very effective tools to combat many problems within your body and hair loss or hair thinning is one of them. With a number of herbs or mineral based medications and treatments, homeopathy has proved itself as an effective form of medication time and again. Some of the medications, which are effective in treating hair problems and stimulate hair growth are mentioned below.
1. Lycopodium: This is a medication made from club moss spores. It is not only effective against hair thinning or the onset of baldness in men, but is also for women who suffer hair loss during pregnancy or after childbirth.
2. Kalium Carbonicum: This is another excellent medication, which can stop the thinning of hair. It also prevents hair from becoming brittle; since brittleness may lead to hair loss. It is also a great hair growth catalyst.
3. Silicea: Silicea is very potent in enhancing hair strength and is also known to have properties of a growth enhancer. This medication provides nourishment to the hair and thus also reduces dryness, which is considered to be a primary culprit behind hair thinning and hair fall.
4. Kalium Sulphuricum: This is a specialized medication, which should be taken under strict doctor's guidelines. Kalium Sulphuricum is very effective in case of hair loss because of dandruff. Not only does it eliminate dandruff, but also encourages quick hair growth.
5. Phosphorus: If you suffer from a type of male pattern baldness where clumps of hair from one portion tend to fall off, Phosphorus can easily stimulate those areas for quick and effective regrowth. Even women who tend to lose hair from just one area can use this. Phosphorus is also effective in lessening dandruff related hair problems.
6. Natrum Muriaticum: This is one of the wonder drugs within homeopathy for hair fall and many other disorders of the body. Not only will it stimulate hair growth, but will also reduce the problem of hair loss in cases such as:
- Hair loss due to dry and crusty areas on the scalp
- Hair loss due to skin disorders
- Hair loss due to menstrual problems
- Hair loss due to other hormonal problems
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.