Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sushan Kumar VermaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from jaundice from last one month. I have 3.22 bilirubin. Doctor also have done my sonography and result was very slight hepatomegaly. I just wanna confirm is there any further to danger.
I have a pain in stomach which started automatically after some time it's been half a day I had suffered.
How to get rid of irritation in eyes and frequent headache that comes without reason daily and increases while using computer.
I am anurag sharma 31 years of age, from last few weeks after I recently got married on 25/02/15, I observe less firm erection, that too not long lasting, tightness is less. I was under deep depression/ trauma after getting cheated with my wife as she has hidded great facts, which was not acceptable to me, suddenly after his incident I observed this problem of less hard erection along with my bp sooted up, in addition to that I was detected with high blood sugar before 8 years. I am a over weight man of 100 kg with ht of 5'11' physical activities are less. And from last 3 years I am working with dept. Of atomic energy, as engineer in a nuclear reactor. Some times get exposed to moderate radiation which is well under acceptable limits. And I was using tobacco products from the teen age. Which got very much enhanced during this stressful period just after marriage. My penial droppler scan & siemen analysis test did not show any abnormality. What should I do now to improve my erection quality. And what is the actual cause of this problem from among all probable causes I listed above. Please advice. The remedy & solution.
I Feels very tired always. Have pain in chest. Headache. Fingers shaking and also other parts of body.
Hi I m 26 year old single male. I have little pain when urinating. What may be the possible reasons.
Sir Pranam, I am male of 63 Yrs and with Hypertension and Non diabetic. During early May this year I had a heart attack diagnose due to Sleep apnea. Since then I have lost confidence in myself. I am not driving two wheeler due to a fear and lack of confidence but prior to the heart attack, I used to ride at least 10 K> Per day. Now I am on deplatt CV 20. My memory has also playing and I forget very fast.
I am 21years old male, I have piles problem for last 1year. So, please show the better treatment except operations.
Hi sir when I'm having sex with my wife she is getting more pain and also when I ejaculate inside the vagina it's coming out from that after sometimes It happens 2/4 times. Is there any problem to my wife be pregnant.
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.
Related Tip: "Common Ear Infections: What You Should Know About Them"