Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sushama GroverYour feedback matters!
Vaginal irritation skin peeling off and itching and burns. Had shaved vagina with razor and had unprotected sex 2 months back. Consulted doc and she gave AF kit so the sores and blisters in and around vagina were gone. Area around vagina is white and flesh blisters are there I think. Please help.
Namasthe my daughter 27yrs having one kid of 7months old. She had uterus outer layer fibroid. Many doctors said that after child birth growth of fibroid will stop and starts shrinking but this has not happen and it is still growing (size 11cms) he had got her periods from last two months where bleeding was more and due to medication she got controlled. Now doctors are suggesting to go for uae which will stop the growth of fibroid (some laser treatment). Please help me in this regard and is there any medicines in ayurveda which can be shrink fibroid without this uterine artery embolization. Awaiting your immediately reply please thank you in advance
If I have oral and anus sex unprotected sex I tested for chlamydia in throat it and got negative if I have no oral Chlamydia do I have Chlamydia? I didn't test for anus.
How much gap I can provide from one baby to next? And also suggest me, which method is the best and how for birth control?
How much time to get pregnant after stopping oral contraceptive pills Its already had one month to stop and m not pregnant yet I hope there is no any kind of problem in pregnancy in future.
I am 36 yrs old I have skipped my periods since two months. I have done urine testing n result is negative. Can you prescribe any medicine which gets me period back.
Dear sir/Mem, My wife is pregnant and complete 5 months. I want to ask that I what we can do for development of baby more effectively to make baby strong and sharp mind and for good health of mother and baby. Please suggest. What books to read and what to eat or what things to do.
Hi m 8 months pregnant, wearing glasses .no is -7.5 on each eyes .2 days ago I got to knw my 4.5 years daughter's eyes are also weak. Her no is -2 & -2.75.dr told me her power is cylindrical so neither it would increase nor decrease. Is it true? N is it possible dat my upcoming baby's eyes can also be affected becoz f heredity. please help me m so stressed.
My wife age is 25, she suffered with pph after a normal delivery. Its our first baby. Is there any chance that- It might happen again in our next chance. It was one month ago & She was about to die. I wants to know- what precautions- we should take further. I have heard about test tube baby, Is this method success-full, As i am afraid for taking chance of another baby.
Exercising regularly has many benefits for the body and many times these benefits can be life changing. It has been proved that doing exercise sets the foundations for a happy sex life as well. While exercising the brain releases endorphins the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
Here is how exercising routinely can improve the relationship in bed and make a huge difference:
- Blood Circulation: Blood flow and the exciting sensation is very important prior to and during sex. When a person exercises regularly then there is an increase in the blood circulation and thus the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act.
- Release of Endorphins: Having a clear mindset while having sex is very important. This is more important for women as they tend to over-ride things, thus working best when they have a clear mind and are able to concentrate only on the sexual act. When orgasm is achieved then endorphins are released which is basically a mood elevating chemical. It makes a person feel good and gives relaxed feeling of the mind and body along with euphoria. Endorphins are usually released during exercise, sports and sex. Along with the endorphins putting stress at bay and lifting the mood it also give a clear mind for the sexual activity.
- Longer and Stronger Orgasms: On average orgasm in men and women lasts for 10 and 20 seconds, respectively. With exercise one can easily extent this time, pleasure and strength of the orgasm. On contraction of the pelvic floor muscles an orgasm is achieved. When these muscles are kept strong then a longer orgasm is achieved. Sacrum is the area which supports the pelvis and spine; when it is exercised with glutes then it helps in strengthening the muscles. Also, kegels, squats, and pelvic thrusts are some of the exercises which can be done.
- Increases Self-confidence: A sexiest trait is that someone can show is that they feel good and confident about the way they look. Studies prove that people who exercise regularly and have good fitness levels display good confidence in their sexual acts and desirability.
- Exercises the Brain: It is said that a great sex usually starts in the mind and the brain is a mighty sex organ. Thus it is of utmost importance that the brain must be fed with nurturing information, so that it becomes stronger. Research backs that by simply changing the way we think can change the brain to react to situations.
After 13yrs of marriage we got a baby. Now she is 18 months old and I am 39 yrs. Old. I need one more. Suggest me what to do and I am having sugar and it is in control.
I'm 17 female. I n my bf had some intercourse it has been almost 3 weeks now there is a little discharge of some fluid is it is a sign of periods? Oranotherthing? My menstrual cycle date is also ahead so is it a sign of this or pregnancy? We had intercourse after he had ejaculatedin washroom for 2 types and later he just inserted and removed so what might be the chances of pregnancy and what is the reason for this discharge?
I am having continuous periods (for about 15 days now), in little amounts and then again it stops. I have an irregulatory issue but this time its a bit different where it starts and then stops. Its continuing for about 15 days now. I am 37 years old and a mother of a 8 year old daughter. Please advice as I am utterly tensed.
I am using shilajit while having sex with my wife, and she is pregnant, are there any side effects to foetus or wife.
Not every one of us is a morning person. In fact, most of us hate waking up early in the morning. However, those amongst us who are morning people know exactly how beneficial the habit is and it’s time that you know the benefits too. This information might just inspire you to sleep early such that you can wake up early.
1. Body Weight: Waking up early also influences how your weight. If you are a morning person, you are lighter than you would be if you sleep till later. This is because of the timing of exposure to daylight which has the power to influence your weight.
2. Alertness: People who rise early in the morning are alert by the time they leave home for work/college and more conscious about surroundings. So if you woke up at 5 and at 8 you are driving to work, you'll be alert eliminating usual chances of accident.
3. Being Action Oriented: Morning people are also proactive. Having woken up early, they have ample time to exercise the mind and the body and begin the day with a go-getter mentality. Brain health gets a good workout.
4.All Round Development: Having woken up early, they have more time to indulge in exercising, getting fresh air, spending time with themselves or their partners. This makes for an all round development of the mind of a person.
5. Sugar Levels: Diabetics who wake up early (and sleep early) are also said to have better reports of blood sugar numbers.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.