Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushama GaroverYour feedback matters!
I am 36 years and 22 weeks pregnant. My analogy USG scan shows complete placenta previa. For 3 to 4 days I am through out and my BP is 70/100. I am always feeling sleepy and not willing to eat. I m having pain above the abdomen. Please advice
I am having problem contract dermatitis last two year and in that period I am not taking regularly medicine and also doing gym regular two hour pls helped me.
My first baby age is 25 months. I am pregnant at 32 weeks. First baby was c section. Now I have posterior placenta with low lying 3. 1 cm. Also cephalic presentation. If any chances to normal delivery? what I will do now for that?
My periods are delayed since 10 days and I m getting whitish discharge. Is dis prove I m pregnant or wat?
Carotenoids essential fatty acids zinc and vitamin a c and e boost the immune system green leafy vegetables tomatoes bell peppers and strawberries are good sources of these nutrients
Nuts and seeds like sesame and pumpkin provide zinc while flax seeds olive oil and avacado are
Good sources of essential fatty acids
My period date was on 14 Dec but I didn't get periods yet. I want to get periods within 2 days for that which tablet should I take. I want to travel from 20 Dec to 24 Dec. So I want periods to come before that. I am not married.
I had sex with my gf bt. She missed he period on 16. Now its 20. What medicine should be taken to stop pregnancy please suggest some medicine and how to take it. Is there is no any type of side effect for it.
Respected Doctors, I took ipill and my period was 4-5 days early. Is that a big deal? He didn't ejaculate but I took it anyway after 20-30 mins. Just to make sure. Till now, 2 weeks have pass, I got my period, which was early and no cramps. The quantity is as usual so is the number of days. Are these the effect of the ipill? I have no signs of early pregnancy. But I'm gaining weight on my belly. And I can feel my heartbeat in my belly. Is it normal to gain weight only on belly, plus I'm farting after I feel some bubbles inside. I am 21 years old. I don't take breakfast, just heavy dinner and light lunch. Is that why I'm gaining?
Menopause is never an easy time in a woman’s life. Between all the hormonal changes and everything else, things can get more than a little tough to deal with. In fact, doctors prescribe medicines which are full of chemicals and are not of much help. So, why not try homeopathy?
When a woman is going through menopause, the symptoms expected can vary, but generally include depression which is coupled with mood swings along with some anxiety and weight gain. In addition to these symptoms, there may be a loss of libido, and this can really drive a wedge in the intimacy of the woman’s relationship with her partner. Now, all these symptoms may affect a woman, but at the same time it does not necessarily mean that a woman’s life is affected to a large extent on account of menopause.
When it comes to solutions then certainly, homeopathy has for the symptoms of menopause, it is to be noted that they are free from any untoward side effects. If a woman going through menopause is suffering from depression, the homeopathic medicine ignatia is most likely to be recommended. Not only is depression reduced but the swings or the volatility in the mood of a woman is also brought under control to a large extent. However, it is best to consult a specialized homeopath regarding this.
Due to bodily changes which occur around this time, many women who are menopausal end up going through a period of weight gain. Gaining excess weight may cause loss of self-image and low self-confidence. Graphites are the answer homeopathy has to address an issue such as this one.
Sepia is a medicine which can help in battling the irritability a woman may be prone to during the menopause period. The effects of this all natural medicine are pretty great! Another medicine which is known as a result of its super beneficial impact is calcarea carb. This is of great use when a menopausal woman has osteoporosis as well. It must be kept in mind that menopause can lead to other conditions as well.
I have little pelvic pain but ovarian cyst not there middle pain pelvic Urine infection not there pus cells 2-4 Any reason I have to worry this problem not did intercourse now I'm married lady 1 baby is there.
I have done sex with my girlfriend at last month from that day onwards day by day she is suffering from body pains and some blood also coming from vagina like menstrual cycle. Please advise.
Excess fluids lead to abnormality and death of babies .is that true .and I want details of abnormality. My sister is carrying twins and one baby is of less Weight which doctors told that it lead to death?
I am 26 years old married man. Would like to ask when would I do sex with my wife without using condom? When I will be safe? Give me detail about it.
Involuntary and sudden urine loss in women is termed as urinary incontinence. Some of the contributory factors to urinary incontinence are menopause, pregnancy and childbirth.
There are seven types of urinary incontinence.
- Stress incontinence: If normal physical movements like sneezing, coughing and exercising cause small amounts of urine to leak out, it is called 'stress incontinence'.
- Urge incontinence: If large amounts of urine leak out during unexpected and at odd times, like during sleeping, it is called 'urge incontinence'.
- Overactive Bladder: This is characterized by frequent and urgent urination, along with urge incontinence or not.
- Functional incontinence: If external deterrents or physical disabilities like not being able to find a toilet, leads to sudden leakage of urine, it is called 'functional incontinence'.
- Overflow incontinence: A full bladder, at times, leads to unexpected leakage. This is called 'overflow incontinence'.
- Mixed incontinence: Whenever urge and stress incontinence occur together, it is categorized as 'mixed incontinence'.
- Transient incontinence: When urine leakage occurs due to temporary situations like infections or new medications, it is called 'transient incontinence'.
Urinary incontinence is not a disease; it is a symptom. Infections, diabetes, or other medical conditions can cause incontinence. If incontinence is temporary, the causes might be any or all of the following:
- Urinary tract infection
- Over consumption of alcohol
- Too much caffeine intake
- Consuming carbonated drinks
- Decaffeinated coffee and tea
- Use of artificial sweeteners
- Foods which are too spicy, acidic or sugary
- Corn syrup
- Being on sedatives, muscle relaxants, blood pressure and heart medications
- High doses of vitamin B and vitamin C
However, if incontinence is persistent, the symptoms might be different:
- Pregnancy: During pregnancy, hormonal changes and weight gain in the body can cause incontinence.
- Childbirth: Normal vaginal delivery weakens muscles that control the bladder, thus leading to incontinence.
- Age: The bladder muscles weaken with age which, in turn, affects the bladder urine holding capacity.
- Menopause: The levels of "oestrogen" hormone drop with the onset of menopause. Oestrogen keeps the lining of the urethra and bladder healthy. The gradual damage of the bladder tissues leads to incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: The bladder and uterus are supported by the same ligaments and muscles. Surgery deteriorates the pelvic floor muscles, thus removing the uterus can lead to incontinence.
- Obstruction: Tumours in the urinary tract can block the normal urine flow. This causes overflow incontinence.
- Neurological disorders: Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, brain tumours, strokes or spinal injury can cause incontinence.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I and my girlfriend had protected sex on 2feb. But I rubbed her without protection for 5-10 sec. Following which she took an ipill under 24 hours and had her withdrawal bleeding on 8th Feb for 3 days. Now she has not got her periods. Did upt twice in last 7 days and both are negative. Please help.
My wife her upper body is weak but her lower body is healthy. Why this happen. She is also suffering from acne problem. And face is so weak but his thighs are heavy why.
It's been 8 years for my Marriage. Till now I have not conceived. My periods are regular there is no problem. Many times for this reason I have gone to depression. 3 years back I was going for checkup for 2 months. Doctor said that eggs was not growing and gave some tablets after that it got improved. And for my husband they said counting are less. So they need to increase. And it was too costly for me to afford every week or twice a week. So I discontinued going for a checkup. Please suggest me any good and affordable hospital so that I can restart treatment.
In recent years, turmeric benefits have captured the attention of Western scientists and herbalists. However, this herb held a place of honor in India's traditional Ayurvedic medicine because they have always known the magical medicinal powers of turmeric.
Before we delve into the health benefits of turmeric, including the possible side effects of turmeric, we would like to share with you a little about its healing history and traditional turmeric benefits.
Turmeric is a perennial shrub that is grown in India and other tropical areas of Asia. It was long used as a hot yellow spice to flavor Indian cuisine. In addition, it was added to a variety of mustards to give them a potent "bite."
In India's traditional Ayurvedic medicine turmeric was a symbol of prosperity - it was considered a whole body cleansing herb. Medically, it was used as an aid for digestive disturbances and as a treatment for fever, infections, dysentery, arthritis, jaundice and other liver problems.
The traditional Chinese physicians also used turmeric medically to treat liver and gallbladder problems, stop bleeding, and relieve chest congestion and menstrual discomforts.