Find numerous Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Surya Prakash Chauhan
Submit a review for Surya Prakash ChauhanYour feedback matters!
I am 27 year old person, Now I have 48 kilogram body weight. i want to grow my weight. What should I do?
Im having a headache on the both sides of head. Even when I lift my lift or move my eye brows it pains. Im also suffering with light fever, Im 21M someone please say whats going on.
I am a 15 yrs old school boy I have a pain in my backbone and headache.Please do help in this regard
Hello sir, My mother facing head ache from last 10 years and once I get done sites can but nothing in report. Please give me suggestions about it.
This discomforting skin condition can affect, both children and adults. It is often noticed in infants as well. Atopic dermatitis is even referred to as atopic eczema. It is characterized by skin inflammations. Under the effect of this condition, human skin tends to become itchy and irritable. This skin disease can be treated through medical assistance, but treatment is often followed by relapses. Homeopathy can effectively deal with the condition by reducing chances of a relapse. Homeopathy aims to look for underlying problems and treats your case without making you deal with side effects:
- Rhus Tox can prove to be effective: Many people suffering from atopic dermatitis might also suffer from asthma and are hence advised to take this homeopathic medication. A homeopathic practitioner will look for symptoms like reddened skin, persistent itching and vesicular eruptions. Eruptions on the skin can even be filled with fluids. Atopic dermatitis worsens during monsoons.
- Mezereum is known to treat atopic dermatitis: Mezereum is usually prescribed for infants who face the discomfort of atopic dermatitis. In infants, the skin condition is marked by eruptions on the scalp; mezereum treats these eruptions successfully. Ulcers with pus like oozing are also found on the scalp of a baby. This medicine will deal with all such symptoms.
- Try out the effects of Natrum Mur if you are suffering from certain skin condition: Patients who like consuming salty food or salt in general are prescribed with this medicine. Natrum Mur can cure crusting all along a person's hairline. Crusting results from dry hardened skin eruptions along the outline of a person's scalp. These eruptions are extremely itchy and have a bright red surface.
- Graphites can come to your aid: If a patient of atopic dermatitis is subject to sticky, fluid discharges from his or her skin eruptions, Graphites can be of immense help. Eruptions that occur in the folds of your body should be treated with Graphites. The back of your knees, the bend of your elbows and even itchy skin in the groins can be treated by taking this medication.
- Sulphur is also prescribed to help such a case: Patients who are susceptible to excessive itching when warm in bed or at night are asked to take Sulphur. Sulphur helps to cure cases where the person concerned has an extremely dry skin. This is a sought after homeopathic medicine known for its efficacy and should be a person's first choice in dire times.
I have lot of blackheads (green/white) on my nose. I consulted a doctor so she gave me Tretin 0.025 mg cream I am using from past 1 month still no effect it’s just that my has become more dry Can anyone please suggest me something.
I am very slim. I tried many supplements like protinex, endura mass etc. Even my diet is healthy and heavy I am very much foodie. Bt I am not gaining weight. Please tell me how to get my my body in perfect shape.
I have allergic problem from my childhood I have shown to many doctors till date is no advantage what should I do?
Remedies for headache
Headache, also known as cephalalgia, refers to any pain or discomfort in and around the head and neck. It occurs in migraines, tension-type headaches, and cluster headaches.
Chronic headache could be indicative of an underlying ailment the other causes of headache include:
-lack of sleep
1. Natural home remedy using green tea and lemon
1. Take 1 cup warm water
2. Add a green tea bag
3. Squeeze half a lemon
4. Mix well
5. Drink for instant relief
2. Natural home remedy using lemon rind
1. Separate the rind (outer covering) of 2-3 lemons
3. Apply on the forehead for quick relief
3. Natural home remedy using cinnamon powder
1. Take 2 tbsp of cinnamon powder
2. Add water to make paste
3. Mix well
4. Apply on the temple and forehead for relief
4. Natural home remedy using watermelon and sugar
1. Take 1 glass of watermelon juice
2. Mix 1 tsp sugar in it
3. This relieves headaches caused by heat
For chronic headaches:
-drink water mixed with honey every morning
-drink this on an empty stomach -stress