Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Surveen Ghumman SindhuYour feedback matters!
Hi I got married at 41. Can you suggest any tablets to have sex with my wife. Regularly. We are planning to have a baby.
She is married and has itchiness and redness problem near her inner vagina lips from where she pee (I. E itchiness on heart shape lips). Itchiness starts any time there is no connection with her sexual life. She used to treat it with dettol and warm water. But as it happens again and again she wants a a perfect solution. please suggest her a medicine or lotion or anything else which do not harm her.
I have the bulky uterus in cervical size 9.3 mm, and my age is 33, is it possible to operate as its really hard for me to face hormonal changes.
Hello sir. Can u please tell me my menstrual cycle length.And the anual day when I ll ovalute.Know knowledge about this.I got my period on 21st march.Today 25th my last day of period.Want to conceive before 4th of April.Please guide me.I have regular period every month . But on Feb I got on 20th just one day before for that month.Yesterday my period has already stopped and i have done unprotected relation with my husband.Can i get pregnant.Want a baby.My husband ll go on 5th of april.So before that i want to conceive.Give me a brief description
Simple Ayurvedic tips to maintain a good health
Mein Dr. Ashok Bansal, Dr. Abhishek Bansal ke saath Vaidik Chikitsa ki aur se apko kuch health tips bata rahey hain, jissey aap hamesha khud ko theek rakh sakte hai.
1. Aap saverey uth te hain toh gunguna pani pijiye aur phir apka pet saaf hoga aur ekdum thanda pani na pijiye.
2. Aap nahate time purey body ko, pairo se le kar sir tak massage kijiye. Aap ekdum kandho pe paani na daliye jissey blood circulation apka pairo se upar ayega aur aap thik rahengey.
3. Nahane ke baad 45 minute yah adhey ghantey tak nasta na karey toh thik rahega. Karan hai humara jo blood circulation hain nahane ke baad who sir ki taraf hota hai.
4. Aur uske baad din mein aap khana khatey hai uske baad adha ghanta pauna ghanta rest kijiye aur who bhi right side let kar. Din mein humara chandrama chakkar chalna chahiye. Chandrama chakkar baaye side hota hai aur saans baaye side se lengey toh thik rahega kyun ki din garam hota hai. Aur sham ko khana khaney ke baad aap thoda sa tahaliye, tahelne ke baad aap thik rahengey. Aur raat ko sotey hai toh baayi taraf ho kar soiye kyun ki raat ko humara suriya chakkar chalna chahiye. Iss tarah aap thik rahengey.
5. Aur khana khaney ke baad thoda gunguna paani pijiye jissey digestion system thik rahey, aur kam se kam khana khaney ke pauna adha ghanta pichhey hi paani pijiye, khana khatey hi ekdum nahin pani pina hai.
I was pregnant and completed 6 month then baby delivered but couldn't survive. Doctor took cervical stich named oss tightening in 5th month but still bleeding start and I lost my baby. Dr. said its case of cervical incompetent. What should I do now?
My wife gave birth to boy baby on 21/3/2015 now she is very weak but from some days she gets tired & she tells when she urinates she feel pain & when she waked after her eyes gets heat & body also please suggest what food should she must eat.
I'M 26 years old and married. My periods are very regular every month. In the month of september I got my periods on 7th of that month. However I was supposed to get my periods in the first week of october say5th or 6th. I had intercourse with my husband on 4th of oct and after that I did not get my periods till date. Also there is a which while discharge with bad odour and severe anal itching. Kindly let me know the reason for missed period. Is sex safe before 3 days of getting periods.
Doctor I did hpt on my 40th day of periods it's shown negative. So we go for consultation doctors said me that now only egg is broken so wait for few days. My family not satisfy with this so they take me to another doctor on the next day. They give me cycloreg tab for 3 days. After 10 days also I am not getting my period. Is this possible for pregnancy.
I was done sex in a day 4 to 5 times. My husband not use condom and I don't want to pregnant very soon so how I test my pregnancy test.
I am female, 24, marrried. Periods used to be regular- 35 days cycle- but no period from last 70 days, not pregnant, what to do?
I had some sex problems How to pregnant a lady which time is better How to satisfy a girl in sex time.
I am 22 year old unmarried still studying. Actually I didn't got my periods from 56 days. I'll be travelling around 160 km for college everyday. Last time when I had periods on 25th of june and after that I didn't got my periods yet. On 27th of May I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and I neither took any emergency contraceptive pill nor used condoms but I got periods on the very next month. Now because the periods were missed I had a doubt dat I might became pregnant nd had done pregnancy test twice in this week using I can nd preganews pregnancy detection kits both the times it gave negative result only. Now tell me is there any chance that I am pregnant or not because till now it has been two months I got periods. If am not pregnant then clarify me what might be the reason behind missed periods. Please help me.
Menstruating since 4 days .is it withdrawal bleed or implantation. Because I took unwanted 72 after my intercourse on 11/8 .and started to bleed on 30/8 .To prepare my periods I took turmeric in boiled water one time. Otherwise my actual date is on 4/8 which is yet to come or I need to do urine test.
I'm 44 years old female and had my uterus removed 6 years back due to fibroids. Till now all was ok but since last yea l have started putting on weight which is troubling me a lot . What should l do. Is it normal at this age ? I am going on regular walks and also try to follow healthy diet routine but still day by day my weight is increasing. Please do suggest.
1. It's high in magnesium levels help reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke. It also helps lower cholesterol levels
2. It is a great weight loss food. It is low in calorie but makes you feel full as it has high water content and fibre
3. Beta carotene and vitamin c also have anti inflammatory properties thereby naturally curing ailments like osteoarthritis asthma and rheumatoid arthritis