Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Surseh SinghYour feedback matters!
My brother who is 83 years old is suffering from urinary problem. He isw able to pass urine without any burning sensation-no blood coming. Doctor diagnosed this as a problem of prostrate cancer. Accordingly biopsy was done. I give below their observation" The histologic findings are suspicious of prostrate adenocarcinoma (gleason score 3 3=6. Close correlation withTRUS findings andSOS repeat Biopsy is recommended" Pls advise what is this and what treatment you suggest. Does this confirm that there is cancer. Pls advise.
I'm a boy of seventeen. I want to become fair and healthy to become a model. How can I become handsome.
My name is Ashwini 27 years old. I have oil face. I also suffering from pimple marks on my face. So I need suggestion for the problem.
I am 27 year old and started Gym from last week for weight loss. My current weight is 92 kg and height is 5'2" What diet plan I should follow?
I had taken still breast enlarging capsules for one month and stopped taking, later after two month I got lump in my left breast, the lump don't stay stuck at one place it moves up and down its been 5-6 months no cancer signs are detected. My physician detected it as lump of fats. I want to confirm that is there any side effects of still breast enlarging capsules and will it give me a breast cancer or its just a normal lump of fats.
Hi, Good Morning I am having severe pain in left side last moral. As I am in travelling please suggest me some tablet for immediate pain relief.
I have had hair fall problems since one year. Pls advise what to be used to stop hair fall and for hair growth.
I am diabetic since last 6 years. I am 39 years old now. I am taking metformin hydrochloride 1000 mg sr twice a day since last 6 years. Diabetes is in control. This drug can be taken for prolonged use? what is the best time to take this medicine? (after breakfast or after lunch or after dinner)
Was on novelon pill pack from june. Missed second last pill of the june pack took it along with the last at a time gap of 24 hrs. Took a 6 day break in which I had my withdrawal bleed. Then started with my new pack of july. Next day of the july pack we had intercourse which was protected but the same condom was used for three rounds in the intercourse. We then had protected intercourse on 14th of july. This time we were careful. Both the times condom did not break or had holes. But first time condom is used thrice. After that we never had sex. I never missed a pill on july until 21st of july which was doubled on 22nd of july. I had a breakthrough bleeding on 22nd july which was stopped as I took the pill. I then continue with the pill normal. My pill pack ended on 28th of july. And withdrawal bleed happened on 1st and continued upto 6th. It was a normal withdrawal bleed. Today I took a test after 1 month and five days and it was negative. But am gassy all the time and too stressed out. Am I safe?
The key to good bone health are calcium and vitamin D, both of which are stored in the bones. Along with strengthening of bones, calcium has been recently shown to play a major role in weight loss as well. Calcium is one of the essential minerals that are required for several important life processes. The deficiency of calcium can cause complications such as brittle and fragile bones that are more susceptible to fractures and diseases. Hence it is essential to consume a certain amount of food that is rich in calcium everyday for good health. Adults need about 1,000 milligrams a day—that's a little more than three 8-ounce glasses of milk—but what if you're vegan, lactose intolerant, or just don't like the taste of dairy products?
Here's a little-known fact: there are lots of non-dairy foods with calcium. Here are 10 of them:
- Broccoli (Calcium content: 47 milligrams in 100 gms) - Believe it or not, in addition to calcium this cruciferous veggie contains nearly twice the vitamin C of an orange. Research also shows that diets high in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli may be linked to a lower risk of certain types of cancer, including colon and bladder cancer.
- Kale (Calcium content: 150 milligrams in 100 gms) - This superfood has it all: it racks up just 30 calories per serving, provides a day's worth of vitamin C, and twice the recommended daily intake of vitamin A, not to mention that 101 milligrams of calcium per serving. It also provides a hefty dose of vitamin K, a nutrient that helps your blood clot. Without it, you wouldn't stop bleeding when you cut or bruise yourself.
- Figs (Calcium content: 26 milligrams in 100 gms) - Bite into a dried fig, and you'll think you're indulging in a super-sweet and sticky dessert, when in fact you're chowing down on a fiber- and potassium-packed fruit. Figs also supply you with magnesium, a nutrient the body uses in more than 300 biomechanical reactions, such as maintaining muscle function, keeping your heart rhythm steady, and strengthening your bones.
- Oranges (Calcium content: 40 milligrams in 100 gms) - You know oranges for their immune-boosting vitamin C content, but they're also low in calories and brimming with antioxidants.
- Beans (Calcium content: 442 milligrams in 100 gms) - These meaty little guys are rich in fiber, protein, and iron, and they're also one of the best nutritional sources of potassium. Additionally, they contain resistant starch, a healthy carb that boosts metabolism.
- Okra (Calcium content: 82 milligrams in 100 gms) - Okra contains constipation-fighting insoluble fiber, as well as vitamin B6 and folate. And don't write off this veggie if you've only ever had a boiled, slimy version; oven-roasting, sautéing, or grilling bring out the best flavor.
- Tofu (Calcium content: 350 milligrams in 100 gms) - You know tofu as a vegetarian source of protein. Turns out it's also a great source of calcium. Tofu is incredibly versatile—it takes on the flavor of whatever else you're cooking with it.
- Almonds (Calcium content: 264 milligrams in 100 gms) - Almonds, which are among the best nuts for your health, contain about 12% of your necessary daily protein, and are rich in vitamin E and potassium. And although they are fattening, it's the good kind of fat that helps lower your bad cholesterol levels as long as you enjoy them in moderation.
- Drumsticks (Calcium content: 185 milligrams in 100 gms) - The green vegetable features large quantities of iron, Vitamins as well as calcium. Drumsticks are recognized to offer healthy and strong bones and are also believed to purify the blood. Drumstick leaves particularly are said to be the blood purifier. For better outcomes have smashed drumstick leaves along with milk.
- Cluster Beans (Calcium content: 130 milligrams in 100 gms) - Cluster beans contain calcium, a mineral, which helps in strengthening the bones and thus, prevent bone loss. The presence of phosphorus in this vegetable aids in fortifying the bones and enhances your bone health.