Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Surseh Singh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Surseh SinghYour feedback matters!
Can a elderly person around 80 years who has had DNA episode and has moderate partial vascular dementia be kept at home under nursing care or she has to be shifted from hospital to a nursing home.
I like one guy a lot and was trying to get him like me but we are not talking much and I don't get things to initiate the conversation. How should I proceed?
My age is 25 years and my weight is 47 kilograms. I am too lean. Is it safe for my health. What should I do? What do you reckon to me?
Hi. I'm a 23 year old female. Recently I was diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome. My doctor prescribed me dronis 20. For three months. My major concern is my weight gain. I have an upcoming wedding in my family in a month. And I have been doing cardio and other exercises since three months and I have a controlled / healthy diet too. I run for 6 kms every day. But nothing is helping me reduce my weight. My weight has reduced only by 1 kg in past three months. My doctor isn't prescribing me any pill to lose weight. Kindly suggest me a way out to lose the weight. I was 53 kgs and now I'm 61 kgs. It's getting really frustrating not seeing any results even after putting in the hard work.
My body mass lean, I have severe pain in my ankle I travel in mumbai local daily what are the thing I can do to avoid the pain.
I have a problem of irregular menstruation. In a year I get only 3/4 times menstruation but I don't feel any pain during menstruation time. How can I get my menstruation regular? Can you suggest me?
One of the most common diseases that afflict a large section of the population is arthritis. It is common among people who are above 40 years of age. Acute joint pain, difficulties in movement and weakened bones are among the most common symptoms of arthritis. Given the fact that it is a condition that has permeated into modern life so deeply is what makes arthritis one of the most feared illnesses of this time. Although there are multiple forms of arthritis, there are primarily two types, which are:
- Osteoarthritis: This is characterized by a breakdown of the cartilage between the bones. It is mostly known to affect a person’s joints.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: This is a form of auto immune disease that severely affects the lining within the joints of bones.
The causes of arthritis might vary from person to person. Some of them are discussed below:
- Diet and nutrition habits: Some food items, especially red meat and products derived from animals can cause a rise in the level of uric acid thus, increasing the risks of arthritis as well as gout. Smoking also has been known to worsen this condition.
- Genetic predisposition: Some people are more prone to develop arthritis as they are genetically predisposed to it.
- Problem in the immune system: Rheumatoid arthritis is one condition which is caused by the attack of immune system on the lining of the joints within the body.
Risk factors for arthritis include:
- Obesity: The joints are subject to excess stress because of the excess weight. This results in a higher risk of arthritis in obese people.
- Age: The risk of arthritis increases with age.
- Family history: It is possible for you to be vulnerable to this disorder if arthritis runs in the family.
- Previous injury: People who have had a previous joint injury are more susceptible to arthritis.
Typical symptoms of both forms of arthritis are:
- Redness in the affected areas
- Stiffness in the joints
- Pain in the joints of the body
- Swelling in particular joints or most joints of the body
- Decreased mobility either due to pain or stiffness
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!