Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Surseh SinghYour feedback matters!
I have a lot of hairfall...pretty more than its supposed to be..I eat healthy food..like eggs and milk daily..what could I do to stop hairfall?
I'm 21 year old grl, I'm having frequent backpain, I tried several medicines, even though no relief for my backpain, what will I do?
I have fatty liver grade 2 what are the precautions that I need to take. I have started using soya bean oil.
Sir my skin is very dry and dark I need a soft and glowing good skin tone I want to rejunevate my skin please suggest me home and outside remedies if needed tablets.
Hello doctor My age is 26 weighing 79kgs height 165 so. So am fat. I have to reduce my weight. I have checked thyroid, chlestrol basic checkups no dificulties in it. But for a year back i'll eat snacks items a much. But now I totaly avoided that. Now taking up regular walking some excercises. Please advice me some ideas to reduce weight.
My height is not growing. All my friends are taller than me and I am the shortest. Give me a tip for height growth.
My mother aged 64 yrs having problem of ulcers in her mouth since 4 months. Kindly suggest medicines.
Hi, I am suffering from hidradenitis suppurativa since 1 year. I have taken several antibiotics and had two excisions under armpits. As I cannot continue long term antibiotics due to side effects, I am using Himalaya haridra (turmeric) tablet and TALEKT tablet as it is helping in skin conditions. I am unaware if it will have any side effects because, there is an ingredient bronopol in haridra tablets. Himalaya TALEKT tablets appears to be fine. Please suggest the dosage and duration for these tablets. Also suggest I can use turmeric capsules daily and which turmeric capsules. Please advice. Thanks.
I'm facing extreme itching onto my pubic hair since 5-6 days. Im unable to sleep at nights because at night it itch very much, I keep on itching it as get problem. I used dettol as well but am very upset as m unable to keep hands out off my pants. Kindly time if there any precise remedy. Itching it continuously small small would has occurred. Kindly help me.
I am akshay, 26 year old my weight 67 kg, height is 5'6, I Want to lose some weight, from last 3 month I get fattiness in my body, can you please suggest me the way from which I get fitness in my body.
I am 65ys old, I am suffering with severe keen pain because the gum between the bones of knee got melted, so kindly suggest the how can I go forward to get relief from these pain.
In recently I have face a problem. Hair loss and dandruff. How can I solve the problem. Bcz. Any kind of shampoo or oil use for it. But no result.
I have a stiched mark on my face which is right in the middle of two eyebrows and it is cross in shape is there any posiibilty to completely erase the mark ? i got that mark when i was about 8 years of age.Now i am 20 Male
Blockage in the Fallopian tubes accounts for 40% of infertility in women, which is called Tubal Factor Infertility. Fallopian tubes are two thin tubes on each side of the uterus that aid the movement of mature eggs from the two ovaries to the uterus. Any kind of blockage in these tubes can prohibit the eggs from reaching the uterus and prevent pregnancy.
There are very few symptoms to detect blocked fallopian tubes. Some of the most common are :
- A particular type of blocked fallopian tube is known as Hydrosalpinx, which causes pain in the lower abdominal or pelvic region with abnormal vaginal discharge
- Painful periods can be a warning sign of blockage in the fallopian tubes
- Painful intercourse is also a potent indicator
- Spotting or heavy periods
- Feelings of extreme tiredness
- Pre-menstrual abdominal cramps
Once you know the symptoms, it is imperative to know the cause behind blocked fallopian tubes in order to get proper treatment.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is the most popular cause of blockage in the fallopian tubes. It can be sexually transmitted, but not all cases of PID are linked to STDs.
- Prior abdominal surgery
- Earlier ectopic pregnancy
- Previous occurrence of ruptured appendix
- STD infections like gonorrhea and Chlamydia
- Uterine infection due to abortion or miscarriage
There are precautionary measures that can be adopted to prevent blocked fallopian tubes, which can be opened with a laparoscopic surgery or a Hysteroscopic procedure. If you are diagnosed with PID, be sure to start your treatment as soon as possible. The most important advice is to look for symptoms of blockage and get professional help if you find any.
I am taking insulin 55 units daily + glimy 2 mg =2 tablets+ 2 tablets galvusmet 50/500. My sugar is pp 147. Can i stop taking insulin ?
Acupuncture refers to an alternative treatment procedure in which needles are pierced at certain specific points in your body known as energy lines or meridians, in the process, to treat a a health condition. Acupuncture is used to treat different kinds of health problems. Hair loss is a very distressing problem for men and women alike.
There are many causes that can be responsible for your hair loss such as:
- Using hair styling gels and other substances
- Genetic problems
- Hormonal imbalance
- Taking too many steroids
- A diet lacking sufficient amount of proteins
There are different treatment methods that can help you to deal with your problem of hair loss such as Ayurveda, homeopathy, allopathy or conventional methods and other home remedies. But if nothing works for you, you can try this alternative treatment method of acupuncture. Acupuncture offers effective remedies for combating your problem of hair loss. The following are some of the treatment methods:
- Sometimes, needles are pierced into the energy lines or meridians of your head to improve blood circulation. Improvement in your blood circulation can reduce hair fall.
- At times acupuncture, treatment involves applying topical creams on your scalp for reducing hair fall.
- Acupuncture treatment sometimes, may include hot towel massage on your scalp. This can prevent hair loss.
- Acupuncture also works at reducing your stress as that is a major cause of hair fall.
- Since proper functioning of the kidney is also responsible for providing nourishment to your hair, acupuncture treatment also involves injecting needles at different key points on your body in order to stimulate energy release and promote kidney health.
- Acupuncture treatment also involves the use of different Chinese herbs for reducing hair fall such as Astragalus or Polygoni multiflori.
Acupuncture treatment for hair loss is definitely effective but is very time consuming. So you must be very patient throughout your treatment process to get the desired results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a acupuncturist.