Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Surinder Singh BediYour feedback matters!
Respected sir/ma'am I am facing skin problems from last year. I am having pimples, dark spots, and many small small black coloured pimples type (keel-muhaase). It looks very bad. Can you please suggest me a cream or something like that, which would help me.
Doctor I have a heavy hair fall and able to notice every day in the morning 50 strands of hair on the floor. I do not have dandruff issue. Is there any solutions for stopping hair fall.
Hey my name is mohd asad I had pimples pores on my face will it can be removed by medicines or ointment.
I get pimples on my face, my skin is an oily one, can I reduce them, these may burst during the time of sleeping or bathing. How can I control them?
I have problem with my skin every day a new pimple comes out what do I really irritated with pimples I want to clear skin and that small holes are included how to fill the holes please advice I will take action? Thanking you?
I am losing hair quickly and I am not feeling comfortable while doing intercourse. What should I do please help me.
I have been severely constipated for the past 2.5 years lost around 25 kgs, diet has also reduced. I smoke but don't drink. Also severe acne problems.
Dear sir I want's to gain my body weight my current body weight is 55 kgs and I want my weight up to 75 to 80 kgs and I so have small pimple'S on my face what shou D I do to cure them.
I have oily scalp which gets greasy in 3 days. I'm suffering from dandruff since 10 days. I had washed my hair with the mixture of baking soda and lemon juice and there is significant reduction in dandruff. Is there any side effect of these mixture or what is the long term solution for dandruff? I generally use mixture of neem oil, coconut oil, castor oil twice a week for head massage but I've stopped using oil for dandruff. What will be the best method for dandruff prevention?
Hives, also known as ‘urticuria’ is a skin disorder that is characterized by formation of white or red welts on the surface of the skin. The sizes of the welts may vary and can last for up to six weeks or more. The disease is not life threatening but the general discomfort associated with it can interfere with your daily activities. The symptoms of hives are treated by taking anti-histamines and anti-itching medications.
Let’s take a look at the symptoms:
1. Development of red or white welts, especially on torso, arms and the face
2. The welts may cause severe itching
3. Painful swelling on various parts of the body such as cheeks, lips and the insides of the throat
4. You may experience tightness in the chest and feel dizzy
What might be the causes?
Hives occur when certain cells are triggered into releasing histamine (an organic nitrogenous compound). The various factors that trigger this condition are:
1. Insects bites or parasite bites
2. Continuous scratching at the same spot
3. Various pain medications
4. Prolonged exposure to sunlight
5. High levels of stress
6. Excessive consumption of alcohol
This disease can lead to severe complications which have been listed below:
1. Severe allergic reaction: Anaphylaxis is an allergic reaction that causes the bronchial tubes to narrow down thus, obstructing normal breathing. It is a condition that may, in certain cases, lead to death as well. Hence, you need prompt medical attention if you suffer from this complication.
2. Breathing complications: Swelling on the inner parts of the throat may obstruct normal breathing and cause you to pass out. It can also increase the risk of certain immune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis and celiac disease (a disorder caused by eating gluten rich foods in excess).
The treatment for this disorder includes taking anti-histamine medications that help in blocking histamine (organic compounds which help to regulate physiological functioning) in the body. You may also be administered anti-inflammation medications to reduce inflammation. Wear loose clothing and stop scratching away at the affected regions of the body to make sure you do not aggravate the condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.