Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Surinder Singh Bedi
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Surinder Singh BediYour feedback matters!
M a sports man , before playing I was fare but now I have dull skin , what to do to get that fairness back ?
I was acne patient now scars are on my face else some time I am getting a small pustule pimples what to do?
I have a pimples problem on my face. I Used cream but it not working nd start coming pimples in space of 10 or 15 days. What should I do? Please reply sir.
Sir. I'm teenager. And I not eating other food. That created out side of home. Than after why. See pimple see on my face. please Suggest me.
I have a black heads and pimples. I used a creams, home treatments but not any effect so how can I remove my pimples and black heads ?
25 yrs. Old. Male. Having fungal infection since last 4 months. Tried almost every possible ointment and salt like fluconazole terbinafine etc. Is there any other possible drug which can remove all these almost resistant fungal strains.
Doctor I need medicine or ointment for my dark circles and for Pimple marks. I lose mental relaxation n become very irritated. Please give me suggestions which improve my face condition. Is acne star is workable for pimple marks.
The graying of hair is becoming a sever problem I have a white hair equal to the black hair at the age of 18 I dont used any shampoo or soap do you suggest any answer to this question.
I am suffering from hair fall problem can you give me any suggestion for control my hair fall problem please.
I have small problem in my skin like I have a lot of small black colored boils in my legs and I use same soap never changed but still that things are not going even I taught it was initially because of socks and now I'm in home age 22 after completion of college still this issue persists please help. Also I'm getting white patches on face when I'm in A. C.
I am 18 years old. there are lots of pimple on my face. Consulted, with many doctor's but, there was no improvement. There are lots of acne and pimple marks so, please, send me some easy remedies for my trouble.
Even though I know I shouldn't, I scratched open a wound in my face each time, but now it doesn't heal. When I scratch it now, a lot of clear fluid comes out and when I let it be there comes a crust on it that doesn't seem normal and doesn't look nice. Could it be that it is infected? If so what do I do and what is the fastest way to let it heal? Last of all, I have Calendulan here, could that help?
Your baby's skin is soft and sensitive. Being cautious can reduce the chances of skin infections, but it doesn't in any way refute the possibility altogether. Hence, you must be overly careful. Your baby could face intense discomfort if you happen to neglect the appearance of diaper rashes. Persistent rashes on your baby's bottom can make him or her irritable. Look into the causes and remedies of diaper rash in children to keep your baby cheerful.
Causes of Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Friction and lack of air circulation between the skin and the diaper can make your baby suffer from rashes. Make sure the baby doesn't rub against a diaper for too long; existing rashes can go worse in that case.
- You should never let your child remain in a dirty diaper for more than a while. A dirty diaper increases the risk of bacterial infections on your baby's bottom.
- Skin chafing could also be the reason behind diaper rashes.
- Yeast infections could surface in the form of rashes on a baby's bottom. Yeast or fungus is present in small amounts in every person's body. It can be easily developed in the moist yet warm atmosphere of a child's diaper. Being the mother, if you are on medications, your child's chances of contracting skin rashes is likely to be more. The side effects show in children as they are breastfed.
Ways to Treat Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Each time a diaper is changed; the area must be washed with lukewarm water and cleaned with a soft piece of cloth. The area should then be dried completely. It is best to avoid soaps as they can be harsh on sensitive skin.
- Applying ointments or petroleum jelly can soothe diaper rash. Powder can keep the area dry; it can also remedy itching.
- Feed your child liquids like cranberry juice; it makes his or her urine less concentrated. Concentrated urine can cause severe bacterial infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.