Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Surinder Singh BaggaYour feedback matters!
Frequently I am suffering from cold and cough. Pl advise to come out of this problem. Hitching on my lips lips become black . Pl advise.
My wife is having a pigmentation disorder on face skin and having dark brown spots and dull skin on face. She is now 7 month pregnant. Kindly suggest some creams and ointment which we can apply on face to reduce these brown spots. I am professionally pharmacist so pls suggest medicines. Hydroquinone is effective or not?
I am having white flaky layer on my scalp. My physician told that its seborrheic dermatitis and suggest me to use noskurf lotion. Is it best for dat? pls help.
I am having lots of pimples on my face suddenly and I do not know why. I have tried lots of home remedy like scandal powder, rose face pack, neem face pack, multani mitti, besan face pack, tomato face pack, even I applied potato on my face, I took massage cream of biotiqe oil and applied on regular day wise bht I seems to be no change. My face is looking bad and they are leaving marks on my face. Black marks of pimples and my face is looking very bad. Sir can you please suggest some thing so that it could be reduced and I also want to know that what should I eat and what should I avoid to eat so that it gets reduced. Also I want to know what should I eat to get glowing skin also glowing face. Please help me n suggest some thing.
I m 25years old, my face is becoming dull there is no shine left on face. Please suggest me with sum diet and home remedies to have glow on face. And I have combination skin.
I have dark circles under my eyes. I want to protect my eyes. How should I protect my eyes and reduce my dark circles.
My mother has brown spots on face, she used many cream and also many natural remedies but there is no change, please suggest a effective way to remove this.
Hi I am 25 years old I am average color like wheatish colour I want to get more fair skin and want to know daily routine basis for clean and clear fair skin. Some times my skin become dry. Can you please suggest me Thanks.
I need help about my skin it gets darken when I entered under sunlight. For a short period. And I wanna grow up my face. Its so thin.
I am 28 weeks pregnant nd I have noticed that sweeping in one side of areola on left breast. I have visited my GYN she said that its Montgomery tuberculosis, it itches and sometimes have burning sensation and some times it pains. But I have google it and it shows that its symptoms of breast cancer. I am freaking out now. And that swelling reduced a bit when I compressed steam on it. But it pains on some parts on my breast and three is no lumps but I am freaking out now. I don't know what to do. Can it be possible to diagnosed breast cancer during pregnancy? Can you pls tell me that is this symptoms of breast cancer? Or is it normal in pregnancy?
hello sir/mam. I am a girl and 23 years old. My skin type is normal but the tone is dark. I dnt have any skin problem bt want a fairer skin tone. Can I use medisalic ointment. I will be very much thankful if you give me a solution.
I am suffering from heavy stomach ache. Reports say" 1.Acute to Sub acute Thrombosis of Right, Left and Main Portal veins, with extension of thrombus to Superior Mesenteric vein. 2. Non enhancing concentric wall thickening of skipped segments of Small bowel loops in Left Hypochondrium, lower abdomen and Pelvis. (? Ileal loops). ischemic Bowel. What does this mean?
Some women look atleast a decade younger than the age mentioned on their passports. For most of these women this is the result of anti-aging creams and serums. There are dozens of anti-aging products available today. The tough part is finding the right product for you.
Here are a few tips to help you make the right choice:
- Start with the Basics: Dehydrated skin and sun exposure are the primary triggers for wrinkles, sun spots and fine lines. To prevent this, start by picking a good sunscreen. When picking your sunscreen look for one that offers an SPF of 30 or more, water resistance and protection against both UVA and UVB rays. If you have sensitive skin, avoid sunscreens with fragrances, harsh chemicals, alcohol and preservatives.
- Understand your Primary Concern: No one product can address all signs of aging. At the same time, using multiple products can do more harm than good. Infact, it can make you look older. Hence, it is important to take an honest look at the mirror and identify your main concerns. Pick a single anti-aging product that addresses this issue.
- Pick a Retinoid Based Cream: Retinoids are the best way to fight signs of aging like fine lines, larger pores and dark spots. Choose between a retinol cream and serum depending on your skin. While creams are betters suited for dry skin, a serum works well to treat clogged pores and acne. Eliminate products that have artificial preserves or paraben.
- Read the Label: Take a close look at the label and pick a product that contains anti-oxidants or is hypoallergenic. Also look for vitamins and polypeptides. This can nourish your skin and keep it elastic for longer. Pick products that have the words 'non-comedogenic' on the label. Lastly, look for the consumer hotline number on the product.
- Patch Test: It is impossible to know how a product will react with your skin before using it. Anti-aging products are intended for use on the face but before using it on your face, you must first do a patch test. A patch test involves applying the product on a small patch of skin on the forearm and leaving it for 24 hours. If you do not notice any adverse reaction, only then use it on your face.
- Ask the Dermatologist: Self diagnosis is often not the best step to take. When it comes to skincare, it is always a good idea to consult a dermatologist before using a new product. Find a professional you trust and share your concerns with them so that they can advise you on the product that is most suited to you.