Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Surinder Kumar Aggarwal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Surinder Kumar AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Hi I am not getting good sleep in the night. I am in some entrance preparation. My performance is not good due to lack of sleep before night of exam. What should I do?
I am 60 years old and suffering from ED for last 15 years. I have been using sildenafil citrate. Curretnly using 50mg. Having side effects. Would like to switch to homeopathy. What are the remedies for Ed in homeopathy?
I am suffering from headache since past few days. I think something is moving in my head from one side to another side. What I will do.
My body temperature in morning is 98.3 to 98.8 And In evening is 99 to 99.5 is that normal Or what I do. But I noticed that in evening at 6 to 8 my body temperature is 99.3. Give me some home remedies.
I am 34 years male, I want to change my character traits, I am always hesitate to speak up for myself, cant take decisions, cant take responsibility, always jump from one thought to another and job, not talkative, jovial. Probably have attention deficit, ADD. Start things with energy but get bored or not faith about the outcome and quit it. How to change me.
I have sexual problem I discharge in 1 minute what I do consult for medicines and also really blood comes through the urine please consult medicines.
Sir, sometimes my head starts to feel painful and it is very fast and I am not satisfied with eating pain medicines.
Doctor, firstly please read my CT scan report and suggest me:*MAXILLARY SINUSES - Both maxillary air sinuses show mucosal thickening with cpmromised osteo. - Bony walls of both the maxillary sinuses are intact. - No mass is observed.*FRONTAL, ETHMOID AND SPHENOID SINUSES - B/L frontal and sphenoid air sinuses are normal. Ethmoid air cells show mucosal thickening. - No breech is observed in the cribriform plate and lamina papyrecea. * NASAL CAVITY & NASOPHARYNX - Nasal septum is intact and central in position. - No mass is seen in the nasopharyngeal region. - Left middle turbinate is pneumatized. - Both lower turbinates are hypertrophied. - Hiatus semilunaris is compromised on left side. Left Uncinate process is hypertrophied * ORBITS - Both orbits show normal intraorbital contents So, doctor thai is my CT scan report. So, do I have any need for operation? Please suggest sir.
Hi, my age is 30/M, I'm getting frequent cough, I feel uneasy full day, headache, body pain. I have left side stomach pain, I have lot of stress, My blood pressure is always 150/100, sometimes there is pain in my right side chest. I'm consuming alcohol almost everyday, 180 ml of whiskey, could nt sleep properly. Stomach does nt get empty in morning, sometimes feels like omitting, kindly HELP!
Sir I am having nightfall from last 1 year . And even when I don't masturbate what should I need to do to get red of it.
What is the reason for headaches when I out in the sunlight for more than 10minutes? And what I hv to do to reduce it?
Hi sir I am suffered one problem. My mouth under tounge and teeth skin. There is small red dots. So more problem to eat and drink. Please tell me what I do.
I am suffering from cervical pain in the left shoulder and currently taking the physiotherapy treatment which has really helped me a lot but from pay 4 days I am having heaviness in my center to forehead which seems to get started from my neck. The intensity of the heaviness starts from the mornings itself and get increased by the evening. So when I consulted my physiotherapists he said it might be due to BP some I have that and take medication but it was all normal. therefore I would like to request that what is the cause of this and in which specialty I should consult since due to this I am not able to concentrate on my work at all.
One of the most common problems with the gastrointestinal system, peptic ulcers occur when the lining of the stomach - the esophagus or the small intestines, gets damaged. The damage occurs due to the development of sores on the lining which may be due to inflammation caused by certain bacteria, or due to erosion caused by the stomach acids. This can be a very painful disorder and end up severely limiting your life. Peptic ulcers can cause intense abdominal pain, vomiting nausea, indigestion and sudden unexplained weight loss.
The Homeopathic Approach to Curing Peptic Ulcers
The treatment of peptic ulcers in conventional medicine primarily revolves around the treatment of symptoms. The symptoms may be suppressed for some time but eventually come back sooner or later. This results in a vicious cycle where the treatment becomes less and less effective over time. Homeopathy, on the other hand, has an approach of trying to correct the problems from the root and over time, remove the very cause that results in the problem. Some of the things a homeopathic doctor may ask you would include –
- Family history of ulcers
- General health history of the family to determine hereditary health problems
- Physical characteristics
- Psychological tendencies and likes and dislikes among other information
Homeopathy takes into account not just the symptoms but the general constitution of the patient as well. This helps not only cure the ulcers but also the pre disposition to developing it again.
Effective Homeopathic Medications
Some of the most effective homeopathic medications used in the treatment of peptic ulcers are mentioned below. However, you shouldn’t try to self-medicate as it is best to consult with a doctor who can properly diagnose the problems and prescribe medication which are specifically tailored for you.
- Argentum Nitricum – One of the most effective medication in treating ulcers, Argentum Nitricum is usually prescribed when you experience sharp burning pains from peptic ulcers that radiate to different area of the abdomen. The pain is akin to the feeling of gnawing inside the stomach. Other symptoms such as vomiting, belching and nausea may also be present.
- Nux Vomica – If you have peptic ulcers and even eating the slightest amount of food causes pain, then Nux vomica may be a good option and thus be prescribed by your doctor. Another indication in such cases is where the abdominal region is very sensitive and you may feel pain even with the slightest touch. Nux Vomica is also very effective if your peptic ulcer symptoms tend to get worse after the consumption of tea, coffee, spicy foods or alcoholic beverages.
- Kali Bichromicum – Sometimes, peptic ulcers may cause the food in your stomach to sit like a heavy load immediately after meals. This can make you very uncomfortable and unable to do any other form of work. This is often times accompanied by a low appetite. In such cases, Kali Bichromicum has been seen to work wonders.
- Lycopodium Clavatum – If you have burning pain in your stomach along with the bloating of your abdomen, then Lycopodium Clavatum is the best medication for you. Other indications for this medication are when ingestion of warm water helps relieve pain. If consuming certain vegetables such as cabbage and beans worsens the situation, then Lycopodium Clavatum could be the best medication in such a case.
- Carbo-veg – An all-rounder in the field of homeopathy, Carbo-Veg is also effective when treating peptic ulcers which are accompanied by heartburn and acidity as well as sour belching. The pain from the ulcers may extend from the stomach all the way to the back. Other indication wherein Carbo-Veg may be effective is where the stomach area becomes very sensitive to touch and even small amounts of food may suddenly cause the symptoms to deteriorate.
- Hydrastis Canadensis – Stomach or abdominal pain accompanied by weight loss is one of the major indications where this medication may be prescribed. The patient may become emaciated and have sharp cutting pains in the stomach. In such cases, Hydrastis has been seen to be very effective.
- Graphites – This medication is extremely useful where along with the ulcer pain, you may end up vomiting your food immediately after a meal. A sensation which is painful and constrictive may be present in your stomach. Along with these symptoms, Graphites are also very effective when you suffer from excessive belching.
- Phosphorus – If you exhibit typical symptoms of peptic ulcer such as sour belching and a burning sensation in the stomach after eating, Phosphorus could well be the panacea. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.