Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Surinder AhujaYour feedback matters!
I am a boy and I want to make my face more fair and glowing. Please suggest a good advice for me. I have some pimples on my forehead ,please suggest me something.
I m 20 years boy. But I look like 25 due to acne I look like aged. And I m using nio clear ad cream for pimples. Can you suggest ointment for anti gaining and skin complexion.
I get headaches if I sit in ac room/car. I also feel my ears get blocked and I suffer from hearing loss. This lasts for 1-2 days. Usually yawning suddenly opens up my ears and going to sleep makes me feel blocked again. What can I do to prevent my hearing if I cannot avoid ac. Is there any medicine/treatment?
How to remove my face pimples and how to stop my pimples in my face so please help An what is (Peeling chemical) how many fees.
I am 58 year female, has complaint of HTN & chronic /recurrent hypokalamia. What is etiology & treatment. What is diet plan for it?
Doctor, Some month back I had pain of stone that time I want to know doctor they was giving me one pf pain killer ultracet. After using this my pain is stop but when I am not using this medicine then I am getting problem like body pain, my body will hit, filling weakness. Please give me same alternative for this I want stop this. Thanks.
I had dandruff problem and I consulted one doctor. She told me to use salisia kt shampoo. So the dandruff has reduced. It is still there if I stop using the shampoo. My age is 24 and suffering from premature hair graying so that same doctor told me to use kerablak and keraglo. I have been using that medicine from last 20 days. But few days back I started getting boils on my scalp near the neck region. 3-4 boils but they are painful. I do not know what to do? Please help.
Contraceptive methods of birth control are usually quite successful. By these methods, you can enjoy your sex without the worry of pregnancy. Modern technology has led to the formulation of avid techniques of contraception; some are temporary and the others permanent. However, no matter how well these methods work, almost all of them have got a variety of side effects on your body and health.
Here is a list of different modes of contraception and the side effects they may cause:
- Intra Uterine Device: A device is fitted into the uterus, which does not cause pregnancy. An effective method with the following side effects:
- There is a risk of the device falling off.
- This causes puncture in the uterus.
- The device made of copper may lead to menstrual cramps and spotting.
- Depo Provera Hormonal Injection: This mode of contraception involves taking an injection, which restricts pregnancy for a period of three months. The side effects are:
- Gaining of extra weight, fatigue.
- Decrease of bone density.
- Menstrual bleeding along with spotting takes place.
- Birth Control Pills: Birth control pills are one of the most common and most effective ways of birth control or contraception. However, several side effects may be observed.
- Causes nausea, headaches and blood clots in very rare cases.
- In case you use other prescribed medicines along with birth control pills, severe damage may be inflicted.
- Condoms: Effective condoms are made of latex or polyurethane. Unrolled, condoms look like long, thin balloons. They prevent body fluids from mixing when two people have sex. The condom is put onto the penis before the penis comes into contact with the vagina, mouth, or anus. General Tips:
- Use a water based lubricant to decrease the chance of the condom breaking.
- To decrease the chance of the condom slipping down the penis or falling off inside the vagina, pull the penis out of the vagina right after ejaculation.
- Hold the rim of the condom onto the shaft of the penis during withdrawal.
- Never use more than one condom at a time.
- Never re-use a condom.
- Vaginal Ring: Mode of contraception is very effective. It also helps in making menstrual periods of women much lighter and in continuity. The side effects are:
- May cause nausea and headache.
- There is a vast increase in appetite
- There is a risk of blood clot formation.
- Diaphragm: A very successful mode of contraception where a diaphragm is inserted and fitted into the vagina. The negatives of this mode are:
- It may get out of place during sex and is likely to cause damage
- The process can be a mess
- Causes urinary infections
- Hormonal implants: This long term method of birth control is an effective one. The side effects are:
- A surgery is required where rods are inserted under your skin. This might be risky surgery.
- If you want to remove it, again another surgery has to be carried out.
- An Infection may develop in the area where the thin rods are inserted.
All modes of contraception irrespective of their effectiveness have got some side effects on your health. Hence, you must choose them wisely. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I am a male and 18 years old I always feel a pain in my throat. What should I do? I consulted many doctors but no use of that.
Is pcr qualitative can turn positive after 3 month I did it after 36 days after unprotected sex .and how much elisa test good after 36 days in India they said it hiv anybody but in description they have mentioned hiv12 with p24 antibody and antigen is it due test or olnay antibody for that they chateg me 780 it was done in ganga ram hospital in delhi.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did t see any changes. What should I do?
My father who is a medical doctor by profession, 51 year old, has done Master's in surgery from amu aligarh, has gone through several ups and downs in life, he worked as CMO in the medical college, later on MO in government hospital, have a family history regarding separation of my parent in 2003 (we are 3 brothers and one youngest sister), he continued to work and be in social life for the next 4-5 years, later on, slowly lacked interest in work and managing between people in workplace and even with friends, and finally left working in 2009 and from then, he is not able to work efficiently or manage a good relation with any one, he was somewhat suspicion in nature, now he became more suspicion. He did not contacted us sometimes for a year and later on we got him by searching somewhere, also, his brother's (my uncle and grandpa family) completely denied him and did not supported at any time and all the family issues were because of them as usually happens in any family. Now the condition is he don't go outside of home for long times, which is really not good for him, he suddenly gets suspicion over anyone, specially when it comes to job and work and most of the time in normal tone. He believe that there is chain of things going against him from his college to anywhere where he wants to work and not letting him do anything. When I say to go outside to even market, he is not interested, it's for the last several years, I did not find a good source to get any information on this, now please guide me to get him and our family a better life. This condition led to severe financial instability, we faced for last 5 years, and now I am working in a bpo to make things better. I searched on the net about this getting to the point the it might be schizophrenia? Something. I'll be really thankful to you.
In Ayurveda, acne is known as YouvanaPidaka, where Youvana is youth and pidaka is skin eruption. Acne is related to both facial skin health and hormones and with Ayurvedic treatment; you can actually get rid of these.
Before you get treated for acne, you must know the causes of getting acne.
Causes of Acne:
According to Ayurveda, the following reasons may result in eruption of 'pidaka'.
- Too much intake of fried food that vitiates Pitta and Kapha.
- Using cosmetics that directly affect the facial skin.
- Waking until late night resulting in imbalance of bodily functions.
- Anxiety and stress that lead to imbalance in metabolism and release toxins.
- Changes that take place within the body during adolescence.
- Family history
All these may lead to over production of sebum that clogs the pores. Sometimes bacteria are also responsible for acne.
Hormonal imbalance is another cause that leads to acne on the face.
Treatment of Acne with Ayurveda:
There are certain things that can be followed at home so that you can keep your skin clean and clear.
- Wash your face thoroughly with Luke warm at least three to four times a day.
- Using herbs that are useful in detoxifying and blood purification. For instance, neem and turmeric have anti-bacterial effect that cleanses the area with acne and helps them heal quickly.
- Applying sandal wood or turmeric pastes that are complexion enhancer.
- Mind smoothening medicines and coolants.
- If there is hormonal imbalance, then get a therapy for balancing hormone.
There are different herbs that are useful for treating acne. They are
- Turmeric or haridra: it helps in reducing the oily nature of the skin and adds luster to the skin.
- Neem or Nimba that is well known for its blood purification properties.
- Berberis Aristata or daruharidra that helps in reducing the acne scars and helps to get a glow on the face.
- Hemidesmusindicus or sariva that is a good blood purifier.
- Sandal wood or chandan for treating the acne with a soothing effect.
- Red sandal wood or raktachandana that purifies the blood and improves the blood circulation.
- Nutmeg or jathiphala for reducing the scar marks of acne.
- Indian Gooseberry or amlaki that nourishes both skin and the blood.
- Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Ashoka that are well known for treating hormonal imbalance.
By adding these in your diet and stopping fried foods, you can see changes in the acne marks. However, still if you find that they are there, rush to an expert for better advice.