Lybrate.com has top trusted Gastroenterologists from across India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suresh Singhvi
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh SinghviYour feedback matters!
When I eat something the will not digest soon and feeling of vomiting and excessive sleepiness and mental disturbances, confusion but when I did not eat anything the I will be normal whole day I have taken usg ,lft, random sugar, infection in body test but all the report is normal I have shown my report to all doctors he says report is absolutely normal what should I do I am very depress tell me any ayurvedic treatments.
In my stomach I feel very sour in night time. Help me, from one week what to do give me right medicine.
My husband is diagnosed with fatty liver. What are the possible reason for the same and the best possible remedy.
My ultrasonography report is showing left ureter mildly dilated, it's done for 2 times and same results were shown but no stone was observed, Problem is from around last 4 years I feel gas in my left stomach i.e. In the pipeline between lung to near till urinary bladder, and my digestion is poor I am 24 years old ,my weight is around 12 kg less, immune system is weak ,most importantly I am facing breathing problem many time nose is choked up. Also I have been an addict of masturbation for yeas so there is little weakness in reproduction system i.e. In genital and testicles ,when I do massage I feel good for one or two days, are both problem connected.
What is the difference between elf and lft test ELF- Enhanced Liver Fibrosis LFT- Liver Function Test.
I am 32 years old, suffering from IBD or chronic Disease, please suggest me treatment and died in Ayurveda.
You only have one heart, and it works for 24 hrs a day. It never sleeps, so you have to treat it right if you want to keep it pumping for years to come. For a healthy heart, you have to boost nutrition, flavor and color in your meals and snacks. A variety of fruits and vegetables are good for your heart. Always try to eat foods that are in their natural form, as they come from the ground.
Find out how these 10 foods may help lower your risk of heart disease.
1) Fresh Herbs like oregano, basil, rosemary and thyme are full of antioxidants. They are full of flavor and use them liberally to replace extra salt, oil and sugar in your food.
2) Red Wine: before you read on, a caution is that too much alcohol actually is bad for your heart. Sipping a unit of red wine a day may be good by giving you two very powerful antioxidants in restorative and catechist. These can help you to increase your HDL cholesterol while lowering your risk of damage to arterial walls and subsequent clot formation. However, alcohol may be a problem when you are already on aspirin or other medications. Check with your doctor first if you have had a history of heart disease.
3) Salmon: The american heart association calls it a super food and recommends at least two servings of salmon in a week. You can have it baked in a foil with herbs or add with veggies in your salad. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and helps to correct rhythm disorders of the heart and reduce triglycerides and blood pressure. These properties also hold good for tuna fish and one must choose canned tuna in water or brine instead of oil.
4) Extra Virgin Olive Oil: though any kind of extra oil is bad for your heart, if you need to take in some oil, then extra virgin olive oil has a lot of heart saving properties. Only one should not use it for frying or over heating the veggies. It is good when tossed over salads or used sparingly over boiled or cooked vegetables.
5) Walnuts: a handful of walnuts, say 50 grams a day are full of antioxidants and fiber. They reduce inflammation of the arteries and reduce cholesterol. However, they also have high calorie content so one must be careful about the quantities consumed.
6) Almonds: Almonds are full of plant sterols and reduce the blood ldl and are good for diabetics. One must eat them raw for full benefits as cooking or roasting them may kill some of their beneficial properties.
7) Tofu is a high source of soy protein and can be added to soups or marinated or sauteed with vegetables for its goodness. It has a lot of heart healthy minerals and polyunsaturated fats.
8) Sweet potato is a good substitute for white potatoes especially useful for people with diabetes and heart disease. It has a low glycemic index and prevents sharp rise in blood sugar after meals. One can bake it and sprinkle with cinnamon and lime juice to make it super effective.
9) Oranges have potassium and antioxidants to lower the blood pressure and improve the vessel wall function.
10) Carrots are full of fiber and are one of the top heart saving foods by controlling cholesterol. Add them liberally in your salad or munch them raw for their power packed action.