Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh GoyalYour feedback matters!
Sir I feel Nerve spikes in my legs due to diabetes. Please good tablets in ayurveda/Homeo. I am under medication for diabetes for the last 3 years. I am using Ayurveda Medicine for Sugar.
I am 45yrs old, married, I have sexual problems, i. E-weak erection strength (erection not long last), quick ejaculation, low quantity discharge, what can I do.
Dear Doctor, I am suffering from skin irritation disease like SHILAS. I have to take regular Cetirizine (Dio1) at the interval of 2-3 days. Whenever itching start the bumps/semolina creates on my whole body whenever I touch there creates bumps red spots highlighted. I have itching 2-3 hours on whole body, it naturally comes very sweet, I just sit to itching with forgetting everything. Please guide me a suitable medicines or right treatment for this. I hope you may understand I subject exactly. Thanks in advance.
My wife gets always Headache & Sneezing problem only early morning, Can I know what would be the problem, can you suggest me which doctor to consult.
She's age 27. She s suffered by headache and mouth pain. She's not feeling well. Give me solution for she's problem. Thank you.
I am having problem in sleep from 1 mnth can you please provide me the steps to overcome this illness.
I am a 71 year old dental surgeon, still working in my own clinic. I am having blood sugar fasting 102 and pp 136. For the past six months I am taking cetapin 500 mg. Once daily in the morning. Lipid profile in the normal range for my age, bp 90/140 range. I do excercie daily. Recently I feel tired especially in the mornings and slight shivering of hands when I am writing and especially when I am putting my signature in front of others. Last when I bought a new I 20 car, i. Felt very nervous in signing the documents. Please advice me what steps I must take for my problems.
Hi. My uric acid level is 7.5, ra factor 10. Having pain in joints. Weight is not increasing. Its just 58 kg and height 170cm. Kindly suggest a healthy diet so that I can maintain my uric acid levels and also can gain weight.
We hàve problem of nightfall twice or more in a week. How get rid of it? Is there any health related problem in future? I am 26 year unmarried boy.
My brother is suffering from diabetes and doctor has advised him to avoid mango and in this article you have mentioned that mango resuces insulin level. How sir ?
What is anorgasmia?
The reduced ability to orgasm or the inability to orgasm post sufficient stimulation is called anorgasmia. This disorder is quite common in women. In fact, most women cannot orgasm with vaginal stimulation alone. Some require clitoral stimulation by rubbing or oral sex.
What are the types of anorgasmia?
- Generalized anorgasmia: Orgasms are not achieved with any partner, be it in any situation
- Lifelong anorgasmia: No orgasms have ever been felt
- Acquired anorgasmia: You have climaxed before but due to certain factors, be it emotional or physical, you have stopped getting orgasms
- Situational anorgasmia: Here you may have been able to orgasm before but only in certain positions or a particular partner.
What may cause anorgasmia?
Orgasms can be complex things. It involves the combination of physical, emotional and psychological factors. Anorgasmia can occur if any of the above is affected.
- Medical illnesses: Diseases such as diabetes or multiple sclerosis can result in anorgasmia.
- Medications: Medicines, for example, antidepressants, anti- histamines, cardio-vascular agents can meddle with climaxes.
- Smoking and Alcohol: Excessive alcohol consumption can mess with the ability to peak; smoking constraints the blood vessels, thus having a similar impact on both the sexes.
- Gynaecologic issues: Surgeries such as hysterectomy or surgeries of carcinoma can hamper with the capacity to accomplish climaxes.
- Poor self-perception
- Anxiety or dejection
- Financial issues and stress
- Fear of STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) or pregnancy
- Past passionate or sexual mishandle
- Fights or clashes in the relationship
- No fascination toward the partner
- Lack of association
- Poor association with partner in regards to sexual needs
What are the symptoms of anorgasmia?
The symptom of anorgasmia is the inability to achieve orgasms in spite of sufficient sexual stimulation. It could be because of your partner or because of the position that does not really hit your spot. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.