Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh GoyalYour feedback matters!
I am having premature ejaculation. My wife feels I am underperforming and she also wants me to get bigger or wider penis enhancement. What should I do?
I met with sunstroke yesterday. With motions and vomiting, from last 2-3 days. How to handle my health? please give a answer.
Hi. Sir .mere pet me left side bhot drd hota hai aur muje khatte-2 dkkar bhot aate hai. Sir Maine altarsound 2 bar krva lya hai or dono bar normal ways hai .yet problem mujhe 3 month se hai. Air sir mere weight 6.5 KG km to gya hai .pls sir koi advise doo. Thanks.
I am 20 years. And night falls is a big problem of my 5 years. I want a permanent solution. I think sperm leakage is the cause of whitening hair?
I received HEPATITIS B VACCINE on my left shoulder almost four years ago back then I was a regular at GYM- used to lift 100 kg without much unease used to do treadmill walking without getting exhausted no persistent pain anywhere in the body. Post vaccination, I started experiencing various ACHES AND PAIN - started with left shoulder pain spontaneously (just the left not the right) making me unable to lift even half the weights i.e. 50 kg (used to lift 100 kg earlier). Thereafter series of unexplained pain started my toes began to hurt while walking - sometimes left and sometimes right. The pain isn’t there at rest. I am sure it is not due to shoes, as the pain occurs irrespective of the type of shoes I wear. Following the vaccination, there is also perceivable significant LOSS IN STAMINA I experience breathlessness in the initial phase of walking on the treadmill - earlier I used to walk on treadmill for quite some time with ease. There is persistent feeling of fatigue exhaustion which does not alleviate with rest. There is presence of persistent dry cough which cannot be accounted for. Also, to add on, there is a constant pain that I experience in my LEFT UPPER ABDOMEN in a specific area while I am seated. Hence I feel very uncomfortable whenever I am sitting on a chair or a couch, or in the bus. The pain I perceive is connected to posture and a change in the same eliminates it which makes me feel that it is muscular in origin. There is absolutely no abdominal pain when I am standing or lying down. No pain medicines have helped so far. I am sure the cause does not lie in the digestive tract i.e. Stomach, small intestines or large intestines as I don’t have any indigestion problem. My appetite is just fine, I eat well and at proper times. To summarise my agony- I was absolutely alright and pain free 4-years ago before I received the HEPATITIS B VACCINE, used to work out regularly. But now, I am left debilitated, feel tired all the time. Here are a few citations on the ADVERSE EFFECTS POST HEPATITIS B VACCINATION . If my GP doctor diagnoses my with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, is it still worth seeing a Specialist such as a Rheumatologist or Orthopedic Surgeon? Question 2) Should I see a Neurologist as well as one of the Specialists above?
I am 43 years of age and I don't get Penis Erection during the time of sex. I do weigh 90 kg nd have BP issue for which I take Telma 40 in night nd Amlopres 5 in morning. Kindly advise medicine for the same.
What will be effects of taking 2 cortel h 40 at a time in stead of taking only 1. Now what to take precaution to avoid major effects.
He just get married. Bt he would facing problem in doing perfect sex with his wife. His sperm eject with a little bit time. So he couldnt satisfy his wife wiht a short time sec. What can he do?
Vitamin B is not one vitamin, but is a complex of 8 vitamins, which not only are essential for a good health, but also facilitates smooth functioning of our body. Further, each component of vitamin B aids in specific body function from managing our metabolism to hair health to prevention against migraine.
Vitamin B is a complex of following vitamins B1 (Thiamine), B2 (Riboflavin), B3 (Niacin), B5 (Pantothenic acid), B6, B7 (Biotin), B9 (Folate), B12. It is widely present in food sources and a person who eats a well-balanced diet will have the requisite amount of B complex in body.
- Vitamin B1, also known as thiamine, is required for the body to make new cells and so has a significant role in the immune system. It is also known as the anti-stress vitamin as it helps in improving immunity and is required for breakdown of carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B2, chemically known as riboflavin, is essential for red blood cell production and transporting oxygen throughout the body. It also has antioxidant properties and is known to reduce free radicals and reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Vitamin B3, also known as niacin, is essential for cholesterol regulation. It promotes the formation of good cholesterol and so is essential for preventing the onset of heart disease. It also known for its anti-acne effects.
- Vitamin B5, pantothenic acid, is essential for fat and carbohydration metabolism. It also is required for the production of hormones including testosterone and cortisol (stress hormones). It is also beneficial for the skin by reducing anti aging effects including reducing brown spots.
- Vitamin B6 or pyridoxine, has a major role to play in sleep and mood regulation. It produces various neurotransmitters like serotonin, melatonin, and norepinephrine which are essential for emotional well-being. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and is useful in conditions like rheumatoid arthritis.
- Vitamin B7 or biotin is known as the beauty vitamin, as it has major hair, skin and nail benefits. It is also essential for glucose level maintenance. It assumes great importance in pregnancy as it is important for normal growth of the baby.
- Vitamin B9 or folate or folic acid is again very essential in pregnancy as deficiency can lead to neurological defects in the developing baby. It also plays a major role in carrying oxygen to the cells through the RBCs.
- Vitamin B12 or cobalamin is essential to ensure that other vitamins are functioning properly. B12 deficiency leads to anaemia, as it enables the red blood cells to carry oxygen throughout the body. It is mostly present in non-vegetarian foods and supplements are commonly administered in anaemic people. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist and ask a free question.
I have fever for last few days it has been quite hectic for me to concentrate on my studies. What should I do?
I have a problem from my birth I have to go for motions 3-4 times a day. Is it a disease please tell me the treatment.
I have a habit of scratching paints on the walls and benches .my nails are getting spoiled .I am trying to prevent myself do that but failed. How can I get rid of that.
Sir my father is a sugar patient I just want to know dat 1. Does he eat fruits 2. If yes then which types of fruit 3suggest foods which are edible 4 him 4. Suggest a ayurvedic sugar medicine for him to generate insulin 5. How can he make his pancreas healthy.
Your daily intake of delicious foods might not be enough for a healthy life. Your health largely depends on the consumption of right amount of vitamins. You can be protected from a plethora of disorders by the intake of foods rich in vitamin B12 and D. Here’s why you need vitamin B12 and D:
- Prevention: Vitamin B12 prevents us from certain cancers, including cancers in prostate glands, lungs, breast and colon. It also provides protection against heart diseases. Vitamin B12 also helps in prevention against Alzheimer’s disease. Intake of vitamin D reduces the risk of developing multiple sclerosis, heart disease and flu.
- Booster of happiness and health: It has been found that vitamin B12 boosts up your energy levels to a great extent. There are health drinks enriched with Vitamins to provide energy to your tired body. But it is best to have foods rich in vitamin B12 and other vitamins.
- Forget depression: Vitamin D and B12 are known to benefit your health by keeping away depression. Therefore, it is very important to keep a check on the vitamins level of your body.
- Helps protein metabolism: One of the primary functions of vitamin B12 is to boost protein metabolism in your body. If you are suffering from vitamin B12 deficiency, you will suffer from improper protein metabolism. However, the symptoms may get noticed after several years.
- Protect your bones: It is the most essential function of vitamin D to absorb calcium and promote the growth of bones. Deficiency of vitamin D can lead to bone related diseases like rickets.
- Help your brain: Vitamin B12 is good for the overall health of the human brain. It can prevent you from developing dementia in old age or brain shrinkage.
- Good for digestive system: Vitamin B12 helps in the smooth functioning of digestive system. It provides protection against constipation.
- Beauty matters: Vitamin B12 and D are known for their contribution towards gifting you a healthy skin, shiny hairs and beautiful and strong nails.