Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh GoyalYour feedback matters!
When in sleep at night and in morning when I woke up a white fluid comes from my penis. Will you please tell me about that. What is it fluid. How it comes. Should it is healthy and good for health and its demerits or not please tell me.
I am 21 years young man head eack in everyday in one side of the head and it's very pain sir what is My problem and please solution my problem.
I have a corn in my little toe, I have started applying salicylic acid ,how frequent should I apply it.
According to reports I m allergic with house dust mite, prawns, grass. I don't know what to do further, because still I am observing little bit itching on my body. Now the medicines has been stopped. Is anaphylaxis curable?
Muje hernia operation hua us waqt my 6 saal ka tha ab mera ek testical niche aur ek upar rakke 12 stiches hai January me meri shadi hai muje problem toh nai hoga na.
I Am a diabetic ,taking 1600 calorie died & insuli -lupisulin M-22unit : E-16unit ,doing morning walk/meditation every day, suffering follicular lymphoma.maintenance treatment with Mabtas 600mg every 3 month for 2year but still diabetic is not under control. please advice
Pls tell me sir. How will I get free from the fever. I am suffering from 3 days. Should I consult a physician?
I am 53 old male suffering from balanoposthitis for last one year, tried all treatment like antifungal, topical steroids, antibacterials, homeopathy, ayurvedic herbal etc, please guide me, I am prediabetic
Sir meri problem ye hai ki mujhe stool me blood aata hai aur pain bhi hota hair jisse main fresh bhi nahi ho sakta puri tarah. Please advice me.
I m 26 year old man and I m having constipation problem I cant eat any thing because of daily digestion problem.
Hi My friend has only one testicle. So he is worried becoz he is going to be married. does it will effect his sexual life ?
Sir I Start exercise last 1 month. But Most of appetite Prob. Take of protein It's Causeloose motion.mainlyAnoxeria likely 4 chapati in a day I take and 1 glass milk in morning. Please give or recommend me Medicine For loss of appetite Thanks Sir for your Answer But I Am veg not Eat Eggs And Nonveg.
I am 37 years old suffering from irritable bowel syndrome constipation type. Kindly suggest for herbal medicine.
My appendicitis operation has been over before 3 months. And now I am having a type of burning sensation in my stomach. Why it is? And what I should do?
6 Bodily Pains You Must Never Ignore
Any pain in the body is an indication and demands attention. Some pains go away by themselves or by home treatment, while few need medical attention.
Here are 6 types of pains which should never be ignored.
- Chest Pain - Chest pain that doesn't go away and is accompanied by shortness of breath can prove to be fatal if not treated at the earliest. Do not wait for it to subside, nor should you try self medication. Consult the doctor immediately.
- Abdominal Pain - While abdominal pain could be because of various smaller reasons, if it is unbearable, consult a doctor at the earliest. This pain could be because of ruptured appendix, stomach ulcer, problems in your pancreas or gallbladder or even intestinal blockages.
- Severe Headache - Normally we tend to take headaches lightly, believing that all we need to do is pop a medicine or rest it out. However, if the pain is excruciating, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Prolonged Backache - If you are experiencing pain in the back with tingling in your toes, this could be associated with your discs. Give it medical attention at the earliest, as it could turn fatal.
- Lower Abdomen - Appendicitis' indicator is sharp pain on the side. If you feel a sharp pain in your lower abdomen on the right side along with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, shaking, constipation and diarrhea, reach out for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leg Pain - Yet another pain one should not ignore is deep vein thrombosis which is blood clots in the legs? deep veins.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.