Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh GarganYour feedback matters!
My hand going pain when I would do work I had accident and one month plaster now its not recovery properly.
Slow neck pain and gas problem are occurred before 10 th days. I feel like not breathing properly and also feel like my neck catch by someone. What problem occur in my neck.
I have headache when I laugh enough and if I do work physically so then my pain is going to extreme levels so sir please tell me what I do.
My father is having problem in his back. Sometimes it even swells too much. I can not understand what to do?
I'm suffering from back bone pain. When I have sit near about one hour. After that my back bone so paining. Suggest good answer.
Dear sir, I am 36 yr. Old and my both knees makes a clink or chat. chat sounds when I sit or bent it .what is that is this any kind of danger or symptoms for bone related.
I am 25 year old male suffering from ankle sprain. I sprained it 3 years ago and consulted the doctor that time. I was asked to take rest for 6 months without doing any strenuous exercises. I followed the advice but I am nor relieved from the pain even now. I want to know of any medicines of methods to return to normalcy. Thanks.
I have backpain. When I stand for more than 30 min I can't bend down its paining while bending down. What shld I do? should I take x rays or medicines will work.
I am 42 years old Male. Having problem in 2-3 finger joints, actually there is ache in these joints. I feel backache (Mostly near shoulders). I am also having ache in other parts of body. I feel it much in morning most of the time and less in day time. Please suggest.
Doctor I hv got a injury in my left knee. And im so frustrated from it from 2 months. I m on only bed rest and ihv got a plaster too if you want any M. R. I. Report so I can send you.
My father is having a back pain from past 5 6 days. He is having a pain in the middle of the back. So please suggest some prescription. Thank you.
One part of the human body is essential for the efficient functioning of another. The hip joint provides support to your overall body weight while you are at ease or in motion. Suffering from medical problems pertaining to the hip can impede free movement; walking, running, stooping, sitting or even lying down will cause immense pain and discomfort in such a situation. While certain bodily disabilities come with old age and are in most cases unavoidable; some others can actually be controlled through physical exercise.
Take a look at a few stretches to improve your hip mobility:
- Stretch like a pigeon: This yoga loosens up muscle tension in and around a person's hip. Your right leg must be stretched behind while the upper part of your body bends over a folded left leg in front. Your head rests on your coupled hands. This stretch improves the shape of your hip as well.
- Try to be an eagle for hip firmness: To align your body in the perfect eagle pose; you probably need to be a conjurer; that is the kind of flexibility the posture requires. Be a half-chair making your hands intersect above your head while your left leg crosses the right one. The pressure is on your hip making it strong. Your body has to be in one single line.
- Sit in the chair pose: Crouching on your haunches with your torso inclined to the front is a good way to better hip mobility. This exercise also relieves you of back pain. It adds potency to the muscles of your upper thighs thus giving a well- rounded hip extra support.
- Stoop in the downward doggy pose: The downward doggy pose helps you concentrate on the fullness of your hips. The back muscles are stretched and the problem of a small, rickety hip is dealt with through this yoga. Your legs should be erect at the knees and should be stretched apart depending upon the width of your hip. The rest of your body should bend in a forward arch while your spread hands touch the ground.
- Try out the benefits of World's Greatest Stretch: World's greatest stretch involves a series of stretches that not only accentuates your hipline making your hip muscles adaptable to stress but also tones muscles in other parts of your body. It is a three- fold exercise. The second step is the most difficult where your body is balanced on a half folded right leg and you're required to touch the ground with your right elbow.