Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh GandhiYour feedback matters!
I am single and I masturbate everyday but its not enough for me, I want to experience sex life while I don't have girlfriend how to make my sexual desire satisfaction fully?
I have fungal infection in my lower body and I am using quadriderm as a antiseptic cream. Should I use another medicine for my cure or this will be helpful.
My sperms comes within 10 seconds while sex or disturb what should I do to increase my stamina mostly.
M facing problem with acidity kuch bhi khane ka man nhi vomiting ka man hota hai pet bhari sa rahta hai or muh ka tast bilkul kadwa sa hai please suggest best medicine.
My wife is 24 year old and she is having head ach, the ach starts. From the eyebrows part and gradually to the back of the head. Please suggest me what to do.
My penis is not perfect in size according to my age. Please recommend some natural things to make my body perfect.
I am 55 yrs old suffering from sugar, bp, from last eight yrs & knee pain in right leg from last 2 yrs. Hba1c 7.7 % bp 130/80 mmhg pulse 8 bpm weight 112.9 kg height 6.3 feet medicines tab: janumet 50mg/1000mg 2 a day morning 1 night 1 amlozaar - h 1 morning supradyn 1 morning orceringm 2 a day mor 1 nyt 1 alpha d3 0.25mcg mor 1 please let me know any permanent solution if any regards,
I am a 19 year old and I m suffering from headache as whenever I think too much I stuck with this problem what should I do to recover?
Hello sir, good morning. This question is about my wife stomach pain during sex. Firstly everything was great bt after 6-7 months after marriage pain start in her stomach both side (in Ovary) nd we couldn't do sex much more then 1 time. please tell me Dr. Is this infection or what I do not wanna to go to hospital. please ans what we can do?
I had nocturnal emission 2-3. Days back and it happened after 7-8 months. Then it again happened to me yesterday. I am trying to maintain a very good diet and regular exercise but whenever I have this nocturnal emission I feel like I am losing my energy and muscle/ weight. What should I do to avoid it and how to overcome its after effect like weakness. Moreover is it ok to do gym current day if I had this last night.
My father has just found fast sugar in his report.he drinks n smoke alot, what can be the idiol diet for him?
I am 45 year old and in the first stage of diabetes.Can I control my sugar level without medicine? if possible, then how.
I suffer from frequent loose motion problems. It even stretches to 10-15days. Then things get better nd after few days loose motions reappear. I had a course of metrogyl 400. It dint work. Pls help.
Hello doctor, actually I am not virgin and I am unmarried is there any chance to get hymen tight again any tube or gel?
Small painful mouth sores can be anywhere in the mouth lips, soft palate, hard palate, cheeks, gum base, tongue and even on the roof of the mouth. When situated inside the mouth, they can cause pain during eating or swallowing, especially with hot or spicy foods. A bigger cause for concern is that these mouth sores or mouth ulcers or canker sores could be an indication of an underlying health condition. A lot of chronic diseases, including HIV, herpes, and syphilis, manifest themselves as mouth sores. The following are some of the health conditions to watch out for when you have mouth sores. Each disease has characteristic appearance and so very often are easy to identify.
1. Herpes simplex (HSV1): The herpes simplex virus causes sores on the lips only which are usually painful with red blisters that last about 10 to 14 days. These are caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 and the sores appear about 20 days after contracting the virus. Also, once they enter the system, they can cause recurrent attacks especially when the immunity is low.
2. Canker sore: The most common type of mouth ulcer, they are also known as aphthous ulcers and are usually seen on the soft tissues of the mouth (not the hard palate or the gum base). These are generally innocuous and heal within 5 to 7 days. Do reach out for medical help if there are more than 5 to 6 bouts of canker sores in a year.
3. Oral thrush: Also known as candidiasis, this is where there are whitish lesions on the tongue and the insides of the mouth. Candida is a fungus that is normally present in the mouth, but when the immune system is weakened, it can lead to an infection, orally manifested as white lesions. These are typical and appear in toddlers and in patients with anemia, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, or cancer patients on chemotherapy.
4. HIV/AIDS: Another disease which first can be diagnosed in the mouth is HIV/AIDS. In the first stages of infection, known as acute retroviral syndrome, where the first symptoms of the disease begin to manifest, oral ulcers are one of the first symptoms. With the other associated symptoms, more workup for diagnosis should be done followed by appropriate treatment.
5. Oral cancers: The lining of the inside of the mouth can develop cancer and usually it appears in the form of chronic non healing ulcer that just does not go away. Seen anywhere in the mouth, nonhealing ulcers are a cause for concern and should be investigated and treated.
As seen above, mouth sores may be harmless often, but in some cases, may have something more to tell about the health in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you canconsult a dermatologist.