Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suresh Chand Gupta
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh Chand GuptaYour feedback matters!
People who suffer from oily skin tend to have multiple advantages, such as a younger looking skin over a longer period of time as wrinkles, spots and fine lines tend to creep in much later. However, there are many inherent disadvantages of having oily skin, such as a shiny face and frequent occurrences of pimples and acne. Some of the tips to take care of your greasy or oily skin are mentioned below:
1. Use face cleansers, which are gentle on your skin: It is very important that you choose a cleanser, which has the best ingredients in them as harder elements can damage your skin and accelerate oil production. Products which are specifically marketed for oily skin or acne and best suited for these purposes usually contain the following ingredients:
- glycolic acid
- benzoyl peroxide
- beta-hydroxy acid
- salicylic acid
2. Use medicated pads or blotting paper to remove excess oil: For greasy or oily skin, one of the best solutions is to use specially medicated pads or blotting paper, which can easily remove the grime from your face. There are many over the counter products available which are specially made for this purpose. You can use these in between daily facial washes.
3. Don't wash you face more than twice daily: It is recommended you wash your face twice a day with a gentle face cleanser, but not more than that. Washing your face more than twice daily could actually strip your skin of all moisture and encourage the production of more oil.
4. Use natural face masks and clays to soothe your skin once a week: Natural clays and face masks made of ingredients like fullers earth, commonly known as multani mitti and sandalwood will soothe and cool your skin. It also removes excess oil and harmful bacteria from the skin.
5. Control what you eat: Diet plays a big part on how skin is affected as well. Consuming foods, which are high in sugar and oil such as fried foods and fizzy drinks will definitely contribute to more oil on your skin. Replacing them with fruits and vegetables like apricots, mangoes, lettuce, kale, carrots and sweet potatoes will reduce the oiliness of your skin.
6. Makeup also plays a major role: The type of foundation or makeup you use can also contribute to how much oil you have on your skin. While choosing make up try and avoid heavy foundation and choose water based liquid make up instead of oil based ones.
Related Tip: "7 Tips for Healthy & Glowing Skin in Monsoon!"
I have an oily skin type and I'm suffering for pimples & open pores problem so which face wash and moisturizer & skin care tips should I use to control oil from my face.
Dr. sir my face hv lot of black spots I used more creams like nio clean and other but not use plzz suggest me right ointment.
Sir, I am 24 years old, pet me gas banta hai or lating hone ke karan thoda thoda khoon girane lagta hai.
I have dark circles under my eyes it is more dark day by day. Would it remove completely? What is the reason of this dark circles and how to remove fastly? Is it any disease like iron dehydration vitamin etc.
Symptoms of Melasma
Melasma causes patches of discoloration. The patches are darker than your typical skin color. It typically occurs on the face and is symmetrical, with matching marks on both sides of your face. Other areas of your body that are often exposed to sun can also develop melasma.
Brownish colored patches usually appear on the:
- bridge of the nose
It can also occur on the neck and forearms. The skin discoloration doesn't do any physical harm, but you may feel self-conscious about the way it looks.
If you notice these symptoms of melasma, see your dermatologist, who is a doctor that specializes in treating skin disorders.