Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Surendra Pal Singh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Surendra Pal SinghYour feedback matters!
My daughter 3.5 year old, shooting temperature upto 102 F, she used to say she is having Stomach ache some times, Consulted two doctors but still she is having the issue. Both doctors prescribed paracetamol and Oflox, flygal medicines. Now it is almost 5-7 days still she is not recovered. Some time she vomits, but motion is normal.
I am 39 years old Male. I have Acidity, allergic and anxiety problem, mostly travelling I felt sophocation. Doctors give me Immunace Tablet, Vintidox-M, Wokride, Inderal LA 40 and solapus MD Tablets/ Ezeepam 10. Kindly suggest me is it good for health. But still I feeling very tired and sleepy in day time.
Weight management can be challenging for many people. Reaching an maintaining an optimum weight according to your age and height is necessary not only for aesthetic reasons but also to keep you healthy. Homoeopathy is a holistic treatment that can be very beneficial when it comes to weight loss. It has no side effects and can be used by people of all ages. Prescribing homeopathic remedies for weight loss involves understanding the constitution of the patient. Homeopathic medicines do not dissolve fat, but stimulate metabolism to burn more fat. The top 5 homeopathic medicines to lose weight are:
- Calcarea Carbonica: This remedy works well when excess fat is concentrated in the abdominal area and the person suffers from a low rate of metabolism. It can also be used to treat weight gain due to thyroid problems. People who benefit from this have a tendency to perspire excessively and cannot tolerate cold drafts. They may also have a craving for food such as boiled eggs, chalk, clay, lime and often suffer from constipation.
- Natrum Mur: This is usually recommended when treating excessive fat deposits in the thighs and buttocks. In many cases, this weight gain is due to exposure to stress or depression for a prolonged duration of time. Patients who benefit from this form of homeopathic treatment may suffer from anaemia and crave extra salt in their food. They may also be intolerant towards the heat of the sun and have a high internal body temperature.
- Lycopodium: This is used to treat excess fat in the thighs and buttocks in patients who are chronic sufferers of flatulence, constipation and other gastric troubles. These patients crave sweets and have a tendency to overeat.
- Nux Vomica: Nux vomica is recommended for obese people who have gained weight due to a sedentary lifestyle. Such people often suffer from constipation and are intolerant to cold air. They also show a marked preference for spicy food and stimulants such as coffee or alcohol. People who benefit from this form of medication for weight loss are also extremely sensitive to other people’s opinions and get angry quickly.
- Antimonium Crudum: Obese children can be treated with this form of homeopathic medicine to lose weight. These children have an aversion to being touched or looked at and crave acidic food like pickles. They may also suffer from gastric troubles alternating between constipation and diarrhoea due to a tendency to overeat.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!