Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Surender MohanYour feedback matters!
My mother is 47. Recently her reports came and it disclosed that ESR has increased upto 27. She feels stiffness, joint pain etc. Why it has increased? please tell any Home remedy to cure it.
Hello doctor, I am 23. Rather than using of veet (hair removal cream). What are the another option for hair removal of body (armpits, n etc.) I tried with papaya with Turkic powder but it's not seems OK for me.
While doing masturbation, outer loosed skin of the penis doesn't gets downwards so easily, I feel very challenging to make it move downward. I have seen in internet people are very comfortable in moving the skin up and down. If I try to do that it seems so tight and I start feel pain So how could I make it move downward comfortably. Because I think that while doing sex with my partner it will create issue. Please help me out.
My wife is getting so irritation and every time she is furious and on small thing. She is also she crime related serial I am afraid please suggest.
I have fungal on my penis since last 12 years still inflammation too much. I tried many med. Fluka150.clotrimazole jel. Etc.but not fully cured I am slightly diabetic but not much .pl give me your guidance.
Shoulder impingement is a serious condition leading to severe pain in the shoulder blades of a person. Such kind of shoulder pain may affect anybody anytime. It basically affects the area of your shoulder facing stress due to any sort of overhead action. An impactful pressure on the tendons of bones constituting your shoulder gives rise to this disorder. This syndrome can affect a person who paints, swims, lifts or plays tennis on a regular basis. Once caused, persistent rendering of similar activities can worsen the case. If you are suffering from shoulder impingement syndrome, treatment under an experienced medical practitioner is indeed necessary as otherwise, you may have to suffer from tendinitis or bursitis.
Take a keen look at the symptoms of shoulder impingement
- Disabling pain in and around the shoulders
- Under the effect of such excruciating pain, a person has restricted use of his or her arms and neck. He or she will face difficulties in reaching to a higher position above his or head. Aiming up behind your back will also be a challenge with the existence of this syndrome.
- There is considerable weakness in the muscles of your shoulders, preventing you from working with full vigor
- If left unattended, shoulder impingement can worsen to cause Rotator Cuff Tear where the tendons tear into two distinctive parts.
Available modes of treatment
- A doctor might prescribe you anti- inflammatory drugs to relieve you from excess pain. These drugs should only be taken under the close monitoring of a specialist as they might have acute side effects. You might feel nauseous or might have an upset stomach after consuming these medications.
- Stretching your arms above your head while holding your body in an erect posture can be of great help. This stretching exercise should be tried out in a warm shower for better results.
- Other exercises under the supervision of a physiotherapist can come to your rescue as well. You should try to move your thumb up your back to recuperate from shoulder impingement.
Surgery may also be option of treatment when non-operative treatment fails or pain worsens during non-operative treatment. Surgery is performed to trim part of Acromio bone which is causing impingement on underlying Rotator cuff to provide adequate space for mobility of tendons. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.