Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Surender MohanYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old I have scars on my face due to over heat because of masterbating what should I do?
Eating anything in excess can lead to weight gain, but potatoes in moderation are a great way to stay on track for your weight loss goals. Potatoes are considered starches, which fills up the stomach in the same way as bread or other high-fiber foods, making you feel full and satisfied. The specific type of carbohydrates found in potatoes are also more resistant to digestion, and are not “simple” sugars, so these are instead converted directly to energy, and can boost the metabolism, helping to burn even more calories and keep you in better shape.
I am 18 years old male. Bloods are coming during brushing and a smell from mouth. Please help what I can do for it?
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please halp me with this?
I am suffering from a high fever from last 1 month. I have taken paracetamol twice but its noy working for. please refer me some medicines so that I can feel fresh again. please also do refer some medicines to increase weight.
I am 48 years old male I am feeling uncomfortable with my left shoulder to left chest, if I got quarrel with some body or argument it will suddenly increase what is the problem I had visited cardio and taken ecg as per that there is nothing wrong but I always got panic I am waiting for your answer.
Hi, my age is 30 and I have pain in my wisdom tooth and I got swelling also what should I do for pain relive ?
I am 79 years old and about 9 years back my heart By pass Surgery was done since then I am taking sleeping tablet rivotril. 25 mg every night but most of nights I get my sleep disturbed after 3 or 4 hr PL advise me.
My age is 19 years old and my height is 5 feet and 5 inches. Help for my height increase. Tell me some homeopathic medicines. And I also go to gym. Help me out.
Is there any medicine for Erectile dysfunction combined with Stamlo beta for a good erection. I am on stamlobeta for treatment of high bp.
Sir. We get marry last two months bk. My wife going through breast pain from last few days. It's was quiet high mean time she had body pain. Please advise.
Hi doctor, I am suffering from severe headache for a week. I also suffering from diabetes for 7 years. How should this be cured?
While many of us may associate healthy food with a healthy body, it is also true that healthy food can support a healthy brain. As we start to grow old, there is something known as oxidative damage which can lead to memory impairment and general brain decline. A healthy brain is one where the brain function is at an appropriate level and the aging process has been pushed back in terms of stellar memory and information processing. According to Ayurveda and other arms of medical science, there are a number of super foods that can help in this process. Here is a list of five foods that can lead to a healthier brain.
- Brahmi: This is one of the most commonly used Ayurvedic herbs. It can be used for many ailments and it also prescribed as a brain tonic for stronger memory. Besides making the memory clear and sharp, this ingredient can improve the brain’s grasping power and the mental capacity of the brain. It is also an excellent anti-anxiety agent, as per Ayurvedic science.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This herb promotes better blood circulation in the brain, which helps in improving the overall brain function. It is also a memory enhancer. This herb is used by Ayurvedic doctors for the treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease and Amnesia. It is a good medicine that can repair the damaged cells of the brain.
- Ashwagandha: This is also known as an Ayurvedic wonder herb. This herb contains many beneficial properties for the brain and the rest of the body. When it comes to the brain and its functioning, Ashwagandha is ideal for patients who are suffering from severe stress. Besides being a stress reliever, this herb can also be used to keep the brain in a calm state for better performance. It helps in improving the functioning of the brain and its complex nerves. This herb is also a good memory enhancer.
- Gotu Kola: Gotu Kola is a well-known Ayurvedic herb that can be used for protecting the nerves from damage. It protects the brain cells as well. Also, it enhances the capacity of the brain and leads to improved performance thanks to the many vital elements that it carries.
- Mulethi: This is a stress relieving herb used by Ayurvedic doctors. It improves the blood circulation in the nervous system, which gives rise to better brain function. This is a very good herb for children and students, as it is a memory booster which helps them in retaining and retrieving information. It is also a stress relieving medicine that can be used to keep the brain calm and cool even in the most challenging situation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.