Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Hello doctor After pregnancy my tummy is so black. Can you tell me what I can do for my black tummy .and stretch mask also?
Hello sir, I am 23 years old male. And how to increase my weight and fat. Because I am thin, which wrong for my personality. Please reply me.
I am 27 yrs old have so much of pimple and acne marks on face from last 1 year kindly help to reduce the same as soon as possible.
Hello. Actually I am in habit of biting my fingers due to which its looking so bad. Please suggest any meditation required so that my fingers again look good after skin recovery.
Hi.Psoriasis aane ka kaarann kya hai.Isko rokne k liye kya karna chahiye. Mujhe 15 saal se hai.Treatment karwane par khatam hojata hai. Fir se shuru hojata hai. Specially summer min. Aap pleas bataiye k kya kare. Isko kaise roke.
I am regular coming my water 95% color n belching powder I am fair but start my skin problems in coming please tell me before use coming and Which shop use after coming because my skin is dal and body black please help me doctors plz.
Sir I have water or, flood inside my ear. Please prescribe, me some medicine so that my flood or water is gone. Please,help me. No doctor help me or find my proper diagnosis. MRI ,CT Shown nothing. please prescribe me some medicine so fluid is gone from ear. Or tests where I find this pblm? Im irritate from this pblm. Please help me.
I am 11 weeks pregnant thru ivf, from few days having terrible cough. Not able to sleep whole night. Cough is affecting on my tummy as well. Will this cough harm my baby. Please suggest .thanks.
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is considered one of the best treatment choices for any joint and nerve related problem. The treatment is based on focusing on the trigger points of the pain and putting pressure on them via needles. The treatment is not painful and is known to produce good results in the long run.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfalfa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder.