Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Surendar Sharma
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Surendar SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I have feel fever and allergic in my teeth and runny nose and feel weakness from last 1 day. What can I do.
Am 26, please help me in enlarging my penis size. I understand my 5" is enough. But I wanna increase the size. please suggest working Medicine.
I have Sleeping problem. I have had spent very irregular life for 2006 to 10. Then it was in controlled for for 2 years 2011-12. After that my office time became normal and its 9am to 6pm. But if I go to bed at 11 also I will be able to sleep at 2 am 3am and sometime 4 am also. And need to wake up at 9-10 am. I don't have that much stress in my life. Office life is also cool. Pretty bad dark circles below my eyes. I fell frustrated for the same. I have tried for 3 months for getting a proper sleep. But its not happening. Please help that I can get back my healthy life.
Asthma is a chronic disease that affects the lungs. Patients who suffer from asthma have extremely sensitive airways that easily get inflamed and cause chest tension and difficulty in breathing. Asthma may affect individuals of any age, but it usually starts in children. Genetic predisposition is common and people who suffer from asthma also have associated allergies.
While allopathic treatment for asthma is practiced world over, homeopathic treatment proves to be a great alternate therapy in order to relieve the patient of asthma and not cause any side effects.
The homeopathic treatments for asthma are as follows:
- Arsenicum Album: Patients treated with Arsenicum are usually tired and anxious. They experience a wheezing sound with cough, and sometimes chest pain as well. These patients often feel thirsty and chilly. Symptoms feel better when the person is warm while sitting or standing, and worsens when the person lies down, especially at night.
- Carbo Vegetabilis: This remedy is used in people who suffer from asthma associated with weakness or fainting. These patient’s feet and hands are often cold and might even gag. Fresh air helps them. Indigestion problems are common in this patient and symptoms worsen when this patient eats, talks or is just lying down. Sometimes sitting helps to provide relief to the affected individuals.
- Chamomilla: This is the treatment of choice for asthma patients suffering from severe cough. Cough begins in fresh air, or after some emotional response such as anger or excitement. It could begin in the evening and continue until night. Both children and adults who suffer from such cough are seen to be intensively irritated and agitated.
- Ipecacuanha: This is the remedy of choice for patients who experience coughing that causes vomiting, chest tightness and suffocation. These patients often feel nauseated. Movement and warmth makes the symptoms worse for them.
- Natrium Sulphuricum: For patients who experience asthma when exposed to damp and mold, this is the treatment of choice. They feel weak and breathing gets difficult in the morning or with exercise.
- Nux Vomica: This remedy is used to treat tension in the chest and stomach pressure caused due to asthma. People who are given Nux Vomica are easily irritated and feel worse when they try to eat spicy food, use alcohol or sweets, exercise or engage in any mental activity. Sleeping in a warm temperature helps them to feel better.
- Pulsatilla: Some patients produce yellow mucus while coughing and it often causes choking. This is the treatment of choice in children and emotionally needy people. Warmth and overindulging in food worsens the cough for such patients. Fresh air helps to provide some relief.
- Spongia Tosta: This medicine is indicated when the cough is hard and of a barking type. Symptoms are worse during sleep. Patients get relief by sitting up and leaning forward or by tilting their head backwards. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!